Why does no one cares about balding IRL ?

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze
I'm trying to redpill everyone IRL and they all tell "you are mad" i tell them i have been visiting pua forums, lookism and 4chan since years and i know by heart that the most destructive thing that could happen to a man is balding but yet they all seem to don't care

I always tell them "get on fin" i can't because i'm poor (jfl) and because its over for me, i have norwood 2 but i always try my best bros, i try to spread the love :owo:

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Yerico7, Deprived and 4 others
balding is extremely lethal to your looks. im lucky enough to not have it run in my family, but if it did i would definitely get on fin

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lorsss, KidIcarus and 1 other person
how are you too poor to afford fin?

get a job or sell your booty to tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Lux, qaum and 3 others
Because they're deluded morons

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus and mulattomaxxer
Legit I told them I would spend all I have to get my hair back if I balded and they cope with “I’ll look more masculine so it’s fine”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 7098, KidIcarus and 1 other person
how are you too poor to afford fin?

get a job or sell your booty to tyrone
Just buy proscar and cut it into 4 pieces

You get 6 months supply for $11 I think

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus
Idk. I see alot of guys with recceeding hairlines. I tend to suggest hair transplants or fin but they don't listen.

Alot of them have already been slaying in their youth. They probably don't think looks are important..

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lorsss, Deleted member 18313 and 2 others
balding is extremely lethal to your looks. im lucky enough to not have it run in my family, but if it did i would definitely get on fin
Balding is normal, almost everyone bald

The problem since a few years seems to be that its way faster than expected. For exemple norwood 2 at 20 years old ? nah, but at 40-50 years old after your prime ? for sure i don't mind

Jfl being over NW2 between 18 and 35 years old

Btw only a few rare individual can pull of the bald looks, need to have good bones and headshape, maybe darker skins helps ? I noticed that rugged ethnic can get away with it if they are doli/meso

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Lawton88
i always looked better with a buzzcut anyway so idgaf about balding; i have a very masculine skull shape and i already get pussy so i literally dont care about balding and would never take fin. my 8x6 is one of my best features so why would I risk permanent ED when i never needed hair to slay in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Sigmamale and KidIcarus
dude went bald, he started going to the gym 5 days a week and looking like a roided freak, and he still coped that balding doesn't matter, even as he developed some of the most brutal fitness and diet plans for himself to try and counterbalance the loss of his hair

• +1
I'm trying to redpill everyone IRL and they all tell "you are mad" i tell them i have been visiting pua forums, lookism and 4chan since years and i know by heart that the most destructive thing that could happen to a man is balding but yet they all seem to don't care

I always tell them "get on fin" i can't because i'm poor (jfl) and because its over for me, i have norwood 2 but i always try my best bros, i try to spread the love :owo:

The dummies believe that blue pilled crap they hear about bald looking good and say hey look at the Rock and Statham etc. The reality is only about 2% - 3% of men have the head shape to be bald without destroying their looks. Even oldie females mostly steer clear of baldies. You better hope you already have a long term relationship with a female that won't dump you if you go bald because it destroys your SMV.

• +1
Because normies don't care about girls. I mean they want to fuck stacies, but they don't see correlation between looks and how girls look at you. I was that guy till I was like 22 years old. When my HTN friend had girls approaching him and not even looking my way, I always thought that's because he has 'game' and I don't. Now in retrospection I know it was a bs. Most balding guys don't care about balding because they don't think that it kills your looks and girls won't look at you the same way as if you had full head of hair.

• +1
autism trait: telling people about psl and blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, BoneDensity, qaum and 1 other person
because whole life isnt about fucking looks:feelsuhh:

Balding is a death sentence for the average male, I don’t wanna say what happens to the under average ones
Just take a look at Chico without hair
5C07505B DE82 4AC7 B27D 46D0B842FB60

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Lawton88 and GymCelNeckPill

how fucking poor do you have to be to not afford fin

yes balding is a fucking problem
but everytime when i see a woman with a bald guy
its make me feel good.. because i can cope that balding is not a big deal
but i know it is lol

Sounds like tales, I have plenty of non-black/redpilled friends who discuss hair transplants and getting them in the future.

It’s just that they aren’t desperate to get it because they don’t autistically analyse their own facial features or are in long term relationships.

Bald=looking masc
FaceApp 1649887193180

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lawton88 and Deprived
Sounds like tales, I have plenty of non-black/redpilled friends who discuss hair transplants and getting them in the future.

It’s just that they aren’t desperate to get it because they don’t analyse their own facial features like an autist or are in long term relationships.
Just make a tour in reddit and see how thousands of foids are telling that they don’t find their partners anymore attractive cuz they started to bald, to be bald u need perfect head structure and compensate with perfect body and facial hair and even then 80% of foids wouldn’t find you appealing
You are in the niche of the niche even when you got the other stats maxed

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Lawton88
Screenshot 20220413 190414 Facebook

this picture says it all. i was 15 at the time. i'm 19 now, no hair loss yet but i call feel the norwood reaper coming for me.

ive founds looksmax and the blackpill cause i was worried about my hair, this shit is gonna make you lose them faster on god.
Anyways sometimes i catch glances with some manlet baldies at my gym and when they look at my long hairs they sometimes sneer or make a weird face idk how i can explain it... i feel them...

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
Legit I told them I would spend all I have to get my hair back if I balded and they cope with “I’ll look more masculine so it’s fine”
yeah jfl had dinner with my dad the other day and he said he actually likes his bald head, such a cope, he's subhuman bald

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister