why does @PrinceLuenLeoncur hate white people so much?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
He is always on the verge of crying whenever the topic of race emerge. Do you think he has a traumatic background that causes this reaction?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
He doesn't hate white people he's just returning the hate that blacks get. I talked to him and he's a cool dude.

Anyone can type stuff online that might be considered racist, but it doesn't mean they are actually racist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Swarthy Knight, try2beme and 5 others
He is always on the verge of crying whenever the topic of race emerge. Do you think he has a traumatic background that causes this reaction?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because it’s just infuriating how instead of defending the deity of Christ you wanna focus on nonsensical bullshit like this.

Ok let me give it to you let’s say whites were Christina before blacks… what does that accomplish? Jack shit so why bother making a thread on this ? It’s an exhausted retarded topic and yes I believe blacks were Christian before Europeans because North Africa and the Middle East were Christian first and those regions had more blacks than white living there so logically it stands blacks were Christian before whites but that doesn’t make blacks or semites more worthy of the title Christian it just means we accepted revelation first. Besides no other race did more to spread Christianity than Europeans after the mudslimes took over NAFRI and Middle East even Africa was mostly introduced to Christian it u through western powers as the Ethiopian church never evangelised others.

Point is we all played our role but you wanna speak about irrelevant shit that’s why im
Annoyed go fuck yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RunVerc, StarvedEpi, truthhurts and 1 other person
He doesn't hate white people he's just returning the hate that blacks get. I talked to him and he's a cool dude.

Anyone can type stuff online that might be considered racist, but it doesn't mean they are actually racist.
so then why people hate foids? they're just returning the hate that women get

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts and TechnoBoss

Ntn even racist about what I said I have even said many times Europeans held the line for Christ for the last 1.2k years after the Mohammedens took our core territory. Cumskins have failed now because they love Gaythiesm and Jewish lies but I admire and respect their ancestors struggle against the pagan and hesthens

Infact the correct christology comes from the Eastern Orthodox Church which is mainly Eastern Europe “Byzantine empire block” and most saints are “white” so why ops callin me racist I dunno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RunVerc, StarvedEpi, truthhurts and 1 other person
Because it’s just infuriating how instead of defending the deity of Christ you wanna focus on nonsensical bullshit like this.

Ok let me give it to you let’s say whites were Christina before blacks… what does that accomplish? Jack shit so why bother making a thread on this ? It’s an exhausted retarded topic and yes I believe blacks were Christian before Europeans because North Africa and the Middle East were Christian first and those regions had more blacks than white living there so logically it stands blacks were Christian before whites but that doesn’t make blacks or semites more worthy of the title Christian it just means we accepted revelation first. Besides no other race did more to spread Christianity than Europeans after the mudslimes took over NAFRI and Middle East even Africa was mostly introduced to Christian it u through western powers as the Ethiopian church never evangelised others.

Point is we all played our role but you wanna speak about irrelevant shit that’s why im
Annoyed go fuck yourself
calm down Tyrone, thought you talked about it first? I brushed it off the first 499 times but I had to ask you, why are you so upset? I feel like you are making this to be something that it isn't and assume I have some motive.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and N1666
calm down Tyrone, thought you talked about it first? I brushed it off the first 499 times but I had to ask you, why are you so upset? I feel like you are making this to be something that it isn't and assume I have some motive.
Yes I assume you’re an enemy of Christ who wants to split the body over nonsensical race based questios. As I said what difference does it make if the first Christian’s were white Semitic or black? None there you go so it’s irrelevant but your most likely trying to create some silly Christian nationalist bullshit attack on me lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Schizotypalcel
Yes I assume you’re an enemy of Christ who wants to split the body over nonsensical race based questios. As I said what difference does it make if the first Christian’s were white Semitic or black? None there you go so it’s irrelevant but your most likely trying to create some silly Christian nationalist bullshit attack on me lol
ok i cba trolling u, you are too low iq lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
you can't think of a single reason why a west african might seethe for white people, esp white british people who he's surrounded by :lul::lul::lul:

on the real tho i don't think he really hates them + he seems to be joking alot of time he shits on them

He hates Muslims 🤢

Please dont debate me

Who cares about what that coon has to say about white people?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
If you cared for the white race you wouldn’t be a christian

Demonstrator-holding-American-Jewish-Congress-sign-at-Montgomery-March-3.jpg

anyone has that picture of the black guy with a sign saying: 'Black and White, united against Jews' ?!

was trying to find it but couldn't.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur opinions on @BrendioEEE whos Christian we need catholic theocracy tbh

If you cared for the white race you wouldn’t be a christian
White history and culture historically has been shaped by Christianity lol. Every medieval castle every medieval group be it a knight or merchant even your legal and ruling positions were all influenced by Christianity. Ironically the white race is the most impacted by Christianity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur opinions on @BrendioEEE whos Christian
He’s a sinner so are we all. I’m not gonna Takfir him (im assuming your Muslim) it’s not my place and I’d be a hypocrite to do so cos I’m also a sinner

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He’s a sinner so are we all. I’m not gonna Takfir him (im assuming your Muslim) it’s not my place and I’d be a hypocrite to do so cos I’m also a sinner
We need to stop Gooning and Christ maxx

Annoyed go fuck yourself
All I'm hearing right now is ooh ooh ahh ahh, could you please elaborate with more clear pronunciation?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Veganist
All I'm hearing right now is ooh ooh ahh ahh, could you please elaborate with more clear pronunciation?
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang
Doh, doh, doh, doh, doh, doh, doh
Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting ting walla walla bang bang
Doh, doh, doh, doh

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
We need to stop Gooning and Christ maxx
easier said than done… easier said.

Jesus Christ son of god have mercy on us sinners amen

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
White history and culture historically has been shaped by Christianity lol. Every medieval castle every medieval group be it a knight or merchant even your legal and ruling positions were all influenced by Christianity. Ironically the white race is the most impacted by Christianity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tales from Tel Aviv

• JFL
Reactions: Veganist
Ive never seen him one time on this site discuss something that isn't about religion or race. Hes the quintessential incel through and through. Literally everything goes back to race theories and heated religious debates with him. Pure cringe

• +1
Reactions: Veganist