Why does Ramirez face scare me and intimdaye so much on a primal level on just a phone screen can you imagine real life

Pei

Pei

Banned
IMG 1578

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Doesen’t scare me at all, I would punch him into death if he looked at me like that

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre
Doesen’t scare me at all, I would punch him into death if he looked at me like that
You wouldn’t do shit to Ramirez you would piss shit your pants and beg him not to hurt you lol his spirit will come for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 70888 and 1 other person
You wouldn’t do shit to Ramirez you would piss shit your pants and beg him not to hurt you lol his spirit will come for you
He’s not gonna fuck you, bro

Bro Ramirez Is a demon he's not from this Plane of existence he's basically invincible even If his physical body Is dead his Spirit keeps roaming the Heart and instilling fear in people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 52452, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
Cuz you’re soft

Bro Ramirez Is a demon he's not from this Plane of existence he's basically invincible even If his physical body Is dead his Spirit keeps roaming the Heart and instilling fear in people
Yeah a watched an interview with former death row inmate in prison with him and he said people are scared to be in his cell and have seen things in there that terrified them

• Woah
Reactions: xayru
So looking at that picture of him does make you feel uneasy tbh

U believe tbh

because he is ugly

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Cope, his really good maxillary development is the reason for looking intimidating
his maxillary development is average at best

I would become his buddy irl

lol wtf how? He looks like a caveman in that pic. His zygos are godly and has amazing forward growth
His zygos are "godly" (it looks ugly) because he is skinny asf and he has no teeth, it gives him hollow cheeks. His forward growth is below average

His zygos are "godly" (it looks ugly) because he is skinny asf and he has no teeth, it gives him hollow cheeks. His forward growth is below average
Cope
IMG 1580

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
U believe tbh
Yes Ramirez and Barrett are Supernatural entities incarnated in human form. Barrett Is the son of the sun God Ramirez Is a hellspawn

He doesn't scare me, he's just a subhuman with a good jaw and zygos.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I don’t I have nothing to lose lol. I would just try to stab his ass in the neck
Cope if you don’t at least feel slightly uncomfortable looking at it