why does ratings from users here differ so drastically ?

idk7777

idk7777

Iron
My experience here with ratings have been weird, u cant really judge yourself because we all know we are little biased towards ourself but still people rate so different. Somebody can call me chadlite, then someone can call u high htn than someone can consider u mid htn so not even special htn and someone can call u mtn. Mid htn to chadlite is big difference and not to even say mtn isnt it so how does this happen ? I thought ratings are objective

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and 14yearoldpslmogger
people can troll, people are very misserable here, people aint gay so they dont know what is really attractive, some people think that chico is high htn.... you are def chadlite from your ratings, anything below is cope anything above is acceptable go slay my friend

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal and idk7777
people can troll, people are very misserable here, people aint gay so they dont know what is really attractive, some people think that chico is high htn.... you are def chadlite from your ratings, anything below is cope anything above is acceptable go slay my friend
didnt expected NT response , iam totally okey with being HTN or below i was just confused how people opinions can drastically differ for objective ratings, thanks mate have a good luck with your ascending

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
JFL at asking a bunch of incels for rating.

Only proven chads can give you a proper rating like Amnesia for example and even then, it won't mean much as males are incapable of perceiving another male's charm like females do.

The only legit way to know if you're GL and hot is by interacting with women IRL and observing their reactions towards you. If women are not playful in a sexual way around you it's over.

• +1
Reactions: idk7777
becuase they do it fast,they dont analyze anything, its what they see at the moment.

i know in other sites of the blackpill they tend to analize every ratio,proportions,etc and give it a score

but do you thinks incels on this site have the will to do all that analysis?

becuase they do it fast,they dont analyze anything, its what they see at the moment.

i know in other sites of the blackpill they tend to analize every ratio,proportions,etc and give it a score

but do you thinks incels on this site have the will to do all that analysis?
u dont need to analyze someone face and ratios to generaly look at him and tell is over average or average looking

My experience here with ratings have been weird, u cant really judge yourself because we all know we are little biased towards ourself but still people rate so different. Somebody can call me chadlite, then someone can call u high htn than someone can consider u mid htn so not even special htn and someone can call u mtn. Mid htn to chadlite is big difference and not to even say mtn isnt it so how does this happen ? I thought ratings are objective
Allot here will fixate on individual feature instead of looking at the full picture. Also allot of sad hates with crabs in the bucket mentality tht just wna talk shit. Also I guess maybe the area the user is from has some impact on how they rate people/wht beauty standards are and how gd looking the average person is there.

• +1
Reactions: idk7777
its almost as if people arent a hivemind, wild theory tho
arent these site official ratings made that way so people are generally rated into category of looks who have some features, bone structure, zygos,etc etc enough needed to be put into category of looks ?

arent these site official ratings made that way so people are generally rated into category of looks who have some features, bone structure, zygos,etc etc enough needed to be put into category of looks ?
the only rating you need buddy boyo is how many foids sucked your dick. thats your actual rating. the people rating you here are mentally ill incels

You think that most of the users know alot about what goes into it lol? Most users aren't really better at rating than rate subreddits

Allot here will fixate on individual feature instead of looking at the full picture. Also allot of sad hates with crabs in the bucket mentality tht just wna talk shit. Also I guess maybe the area the user is from has some impact on how they rate people/wht beauty standards are and how gd looking the average person is there.
yeah, many times i had this experience too, people focusing here on your one falio so they could drag u down and tell "this is why u cant be that or that". It was always different thing which people considered as falio too. Over for this site

the only rating you need buddy boyo is how many foids sucked your dick. thats your actual rating. the people rating you here are mentally ill incels
you may be right in the end of the day its not really important what some basement dweller thinks if u have succes IRL . I saw people slaying which would be rated here MTN . Iam not saying looks isnt important , it is and very but iam starting to think these people are coping for their autism and unability to socialize properly with woman

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy and future slavic chad
didnt expected NT response , iam totally okey with being HTN or below i was just confused how people opinions can drastically differ for objective ratings, thanks mate have a good luck with your ascending
thx bro i wwant to become the pretty boy version of you fr, mirin bro

u dont need to analyze someone face and ratios to generaly look at him and tell is over average or average looking
so why ratings differ so much if looks are objective?

i dont think looks are subjective,so in theory everyone must know how attractive is someone,but if they cant,it means that they are trolling or they didnt analyze well the face

DNR the replies but just go off real life, like what type of woman you can get (for example if u get hella bitches but these guys rate like MTN or LTN) then u know ur not that yk

A lot of people here over emphasize masculine traits and the stereotypical male model look when sometimes feminine traits are better for harmony. I'd say ratings here are a bit lower than in the real world also. A better way to gauge how you look is to click on each rater and see how they rated others. This will show if they are a troll, what preferences they have, or if they rate too high or too low.