Why does reality have to be so real?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Why cant I just wake up as stacy one day and subhuman the next, why do i have to be stuck in my pot bellied behenchod lanklet body. Buddha says asking why something is the way it is is a meaningless question because if it was any other way it would still be an endless why question like a child would ask. But I think he is just evading the question like the faggot oldcel that he is

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, .🇹🇩., the BULL and 2 others
Well it can't very well be fake now can it?

I knew a bitch who was a Buddhist. She was fat and sat home all day collecting welfare. Stfu and looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
I knew a bitch who was a Buddhist. She was fat and sat home all day collecting welfare. Stfu and looksmax
i am not buddhist i am satanist

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
why do my farts have to be so smelly I want to be pure like an angel
You can be pure that way. Buddha is in hell. Seek Jesus Christ. The truth is all there is there is that really matters, and he is the ultimate truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15827
You can be pure that way. Buddha is in hell. Seek Jesus Christ. The truth is all there is there is that really matters, and he is the ultimate truth.
No he won’t let me cum in prime jb so I reject him

No he won’t let me cum in prime jb so I reject him
God gave you the ability and free will to do anything you want good or bad, but He's not your butler.

You said you're a Satanist. By the same logic Satan won't let you cum in a prime jb either.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15827
The fact that a person can be born in poverty and disabled while another one in a wealthy family with model looks is absurd to me. Life is fucking absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You live in 3RD world country. Why you even want looksmax? If you have good job. Everyone will want you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
The fact that a person can be born in poverty and disabled while another one in a wealthy family with model looks is absurd to me. Life is fucking absurd.
God just likes to play gta with the world while he scratches his ass and has girls in paradise strip for him @Vermilioncore

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
God gave you the ability and free will to do anything you want good or bad, but He's not your butler.

You said you're a Satanist. By the same logic Satan won't let you cum in a prime jb either.
Satan has made many incels cum in prime pussy while Christ has denied chads from cumming in even females. Ik who I support

Why do I wake up as me? How come I see things from my point of view and not someone else’s? I don’t get it, and how do I know I’m not you and you aren’t someone else?

How do people know Hitler wasn’t me? What if I was seeing from his eyes instead of mine, who would now?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
Why do I wake up as me? How come I see things from my point of view and not someone else’s? I don’t get it, and how do I know I’m not you and you aren’t someone else?

How do people know Hitler wasn’t me? What if I was seeing from his eyes instead of mine, who would now?
Salvia shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore