Why does Skywalker still have negative rep despite having mod halo for a month?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title @Skywalker Almost all the mods went from regular posters to rep mogger after getting modded. Why not him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, wollet2, Deleted member 51465 and 8 others
Red user failo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Would I make a good mod?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 57122 and Jason Voorhees
@coispet is also similar but his case is understanble because he doesn't post in thr offtopic

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, coispet and Deleted member 57122
no highlighted name tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Skywalker, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
He's close to getting positive rep atleast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 57122
xangsane is max level post farmer tbh. anthony will mog him after a year tho if he doesnt give up

• +1
i rep mog him whilst barely posting most of the time wow over for him insane

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Trilogy
Captura de Tela 2024 02 16 as 021206

i think you need to get your eyes checked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
I mog him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
Most of the worst posters have a positive rep ratio, jfl if you think it means anything

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, ineonx, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Sanguinius
I am calmer, don't start beef randomly and don't post random bait threads so for the most part better.
well nice title, but im no longer mod, as you can see
ask @ Gengar + @ emeraldglass why ...(hint hint: dont you DARE joke about islam/ muslims- ANYONE else is fair game ofc- you can throw shit at people calling them "niggers" or "shitskins" all day long , or advocate for "cumskin" genocide, nevermind the jews lol), but the second you talk about some muslim's hypocrisy its NO BUENO...
are we in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia and we didnt know, @Master ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, MoggerGaston, Debetro and 9 others
Am I blind or are you blind? He has positive rep to me

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
well nice title, but im no longer mod, as you can see
ask @ Gengar + @ emeraldglass why ...(hint hint: dont you DARE joke about islam/ muslims- ANYONE else is fair game ofc- you can throw shit at people calling them "niggers" or "shitskins" all day long , or advocate for "cumskin" genocide, nevermind the jews lol), but the second you talk about some muslim's hypocrisy its NO BUENO...
are we in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia and we didnt know, @Master ?
so you got demodded for talking shit about muslims? kek

he needs to work on himself more

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
I have 3k more rep than posts it's nothing meanwhile niggas like @Kamui and @Iasacrko repmog

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I have 3k more rep than posts it's nothing meanwhile niggas like @Kamui and @Iasacrko repmog
Nobody mogs @ascension who has been farming off DNRD posts since he joined

Beats me why incels think someone who didn’t read is so funny but the 12 year olds here love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Bozoogway, ascension and 1 other person
Nobody mogs @ascension who has been farming off DNRD posts since he joined

Beats me why incels think someone who didn’t read is so funny but the 12 year olds here love it

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway and Iasacrko
Thots? @emeraldglass @Gengar
The guy was a bad mod who sought favoritism simply because of his position. Of course, he will blame me or @Gengar for his personal failings, but that won’t change the fact of his incompetence as a mod, which was the primary reason for his loss of status, coupled with his unprofessional behavior as well.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Kamui, MoggerGaston and 4 others
The guy was a bad mod who sought favoritism simply because of his position. Of course, he will blame me or @Gengar for his personal failings, but that won’t change the fact of his incompetence as a mod, which was the primary reason for his loss of status, coupled with his unprofessional behavior as well.
really professional of you , and @Gengar to fucking temp BAN anyone and give muh "race bait" (islam or muslims are not a race, fyi emeraldglass, you self proclaimed high iq bozo 🤡 ) the mili-second someone utters a slightly negative opinion on your precious muslims (such as calling 5-10% of them GAY, as the WHOLE PLANET fucking IS, obviously, you self proclaimed high iq 🤡 :feelskek:🤦‍♂️)

rules for me and not for thee, i guess

these 2 REALLY think muh jews made them gay, cause as muslims, they could never, ofc, thats only for white western degenerates
@Master @Master's DAD

Spider Man Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, AlexBrown84, Debetro and 2 others
How is my ratio?
@ascension @Squirtle @Skywalker

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
its very good for 2024, dont worry :smonk:
Do you have any discount for buying vip tbh @Master scammed me last time he promised 40% off and disappeared, but he’s a Jew so no wonders

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Debetro
Do you have any discount for buying vip tbh @Master scammed me last time he promised 40% off and disappeared, but he’s a Jew so no wonders
lol no, what kind of a question is this? wait for the next time it is discounted (a couple of times per year?) if you dont wanna pay the full price...

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
I am calmer, don't start beef randomly and don't post random bait threads so for the most part better.
Because being a mod is like having a big dick u don’t have to prove anything to anyone innit

After u have the Jew power u feel secure and superior u see everyone as kids

Yh give me mod instead I alr have positive rep

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Skywalker
Because being a mod is like having a big dick u don’t have to prove anything to anyone innit

After u have the Jew power u feel secure and superior u see everyone as kids
thats how i felt :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Iasacrko
Yh give me mod instead I alr have positive rep
looks like you're walking on thin ice bozo....one mistake and you're dropping below 1:1 :LOL:

• WTF
Reactions: Diarrhoea
really professional of you , and @Gengar to fucking temp BAN anyone and give muh "race bait" (islam or muslims are not a race, fyi emeraldglass, you self proclaimed high iq bozo 🤡 ) the mili-second someone utters a slightly negative opinion on your precious muslims (such as calling 5-10% of them GAY, as the WHOLE PLANET fucking IS, obviously, you self proclaimed high iq 🤡 :feelskek:🤦‍♂️)

rules for me and not for thee, i guess

these 2 REALLY think muh jews made them gay, cause as muslims, they could never, ofc, thats only for white western degenerates
@Master @Master's DAD

Spider Man Lol GIF
I never proclaimed myself to have a high IQ, nor have I ever issued a ban to users simply for criticizing Islam. If anyone has experienced otherwise, they are encouraged to come forward.

In reality, it was you who reported every comment as a moderator whenever someone expressed opinions you disagreed with, that’s a power trip.

And regarding your comment about gays, I never engaged in a debate with you on the topic of so called Jews influencing Muslims or Westerners to be gay, that is merely your interpretation of my beliefs.

The only topic I debated with you was your claim that every Muslim and heterosexual is secretly gay, which I find absurd.

Your recent comment further validates my earlier claim of your unprofessionalism and unsuitability for a position of power, and you know it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Skywalker
unprofessionalism
again with your "unprofessionalism" bs :feelskek: - which suddenly popped up when i made the "110 million muslims need to come out of the closet" , and you KNOW it ;), which is the TRUTH ofc, based on approximation of no of believers (again im pretty sure your tiny brain thinks its muh jews and its not true , ONLY for the rest of the planet ofc)
your claim that every Muslim and heterosexual is secretly gay
this is a 50 IQ claim, i NEVER said this stoopid, can you even FUCKIN READ my threads or are you genuinely illiterate :feelskek::ROFLMAO:🤦‍♂️
point me EXACTLY to your claims , please

stop thinking like a fucking ISIS member on an INTERNATIONAL , FREE SPEECH forum (@ReadBooksEveryday 🤦‍♂️ ) when it comes to muslims, you massive hypocrite

Last edited:
@emeraldglass It seems I live rent-free in that black cock sucking cuck, I was gone for two weeks yet he blames me for his demotion? Make it make sense, @Skywalker. JFL. :feelskek::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
@emeraldglass It seems I live rent-free in that black cock sucking cuck, I was gone for two weeks yet he blames me for his demotion? Make it make sense, @Skywalker. JFL. :feelskek::Comfy:
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers