Why does the band HEALTH only want female fans?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
If you check their IG out, they only reshare things that foids tag them in and they keep saying “rat girl summer” and trying to steer their fan base into exclusive female interest.

Why don’t they want us big hairy sick men as their fanbase?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS MEN, THEY ONLY WANT WOMEN. IF U HANG AROUND A BUNCH OF MEN UR LAME. if a bunch of women are hanging out in a group its hot and mmm i wanna be in the middle of that 😋but if a bunch of men are in a group it gets called a sausage party. men are simply lame uncool animals and their prescence lowers the vibe a lot. MEN ARE just GAY.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Vermilioncore
BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS MEN, THEY ONLY WANT WOMEN. IF U HANG AROUND A BUNCH OF MEN UR LAME. if a bunch of women are hanging out in a group its hot and mmm i wanna be in the middle of that 😋but if a bunch of men are in a group it gets called a sausage party. men are simply lame uncool animals and their prescence lowers the vibe a lot. MEN ARE just GAY.
very true, I like when others explain to me what I knew all along. I wanted someone else to know what I know. It sucks to be a guy. Kil all men

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Selfish fucks want all the pussy to themselves, only I can be that selfish fuck them i hope they die in the most painful gruesome way

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Selfish fucks want all the pussy to themselves, only I can be that selfish fuck them i hope they die in the most painful gruesome way
IMG 2040

Why not “rat boy” why rat girl? And why does he want pussy so bad? I mean he gets enough why not let the rest of us get some too

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
View attachment 3145575
Why not “rat boy” why rat girl? And why does he want pussy so bad? I mean he gets enough why not let the rest of us get some too
He is a selfish fuck he wants all MEN to die in the most brutal way and devoid of pussy so why not wish him slow painful death? He is just like mrbeast faggot who doesn't give me a million dollar already

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore