WHY DOES THE BRITISH ACCENT SOUND UTTERLY SOY [UKCELS GTFIH]

Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
The way you speak has a pretty big effect on your IRL SMV, and the way most British people speak negatively effects their attractiveness imho

Common features of British accent + way of speaking

- using loads of filler words
- speaking in a higher pitch than other accents due to constriction of throat
- unsure tonality
- never getting to the point and not saying what you think for fear of appearing 'arrogant'

Aussie / US accents sound way cooler, I'm saying this as a UKcel

Any UKcels thought about adopting a different accent? Any tips on making it sound cooler? Personally, I always make sure my vocal chords are relaxed so my voice resonates and occasionally use south african slang

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GucciMvne, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Yeah, keep coping utter subhuman. There's literally a website for women to date british men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
I think the UK accent can be made to sound cooler- you just gotta give it a lil aussie / south african slang and you're set with a nice lil exotic voice halo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I always make sure my vocal chords are relaxed so my voice resonates and occasionally use south african slang

I bet that doesn't sound cringe and unnatural at all

The fucking autists here get me everyday

Gggggggg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10709 and 7 others
deep voice + standard news reader british accent = big halo

op is abused truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 1751
You're talking about utter shit. Have you heard me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Ye I fucking hate my accent. I'd at least wanna have a northern accent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
one of the worst threads on the site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and CommanderCope
Rate transatlantic british accent on deep voice

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
only bad if it's high pitch, then yeah agree its really cringe. but when it's deep it's unmoggable

The way you speak has a pretty big effect on your IRL SMV, and the way most British people speak negatively effects their attractiveness imho

Common features of British accent + way of speaking

- using loads of filler words
- speaking in a higher pitch than other accents due to constriction of throat
- unsure tonality
- never getting to the point and not saying what you think for fear of appearing 'arrogant'

Aussie / US accents sound way cooler, I'm saying this as a UKcel

Any UKcels thought about adopting a different accent? Any tips on making it sound cooler? Personally, I always make sure my vocal chords are relaxed so my voice resonates and occasionally use south african slang

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope, klamus and Deleted member 9699

thanks for posting voice note and demonstrating my point perfectly

your voice sounds like you have a mouth full of pebbles- and it also has zero chill.

mogged by californian accent to oblivion

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Heguldus and Deleted member 9699

So you're telling me that, if Henry Cavill, right, fooking Superman, right, he's Bri-ish, if he fooking walked into a party in California, you're telling me that everyone would just see him and label him as the fucking tea drinker from Britain. Are you fucking schewphid? If Henry Cavill walked into there, right, all of the fucking girls, every fucking girl there, every fucking person there with a pussy, right, is going to get wet. Take the Cavillpill you fucking cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, CommanderCope, Heguldus and 1 other person
So you're telling me that, if Henry Cavill, right, fooking Superman, right, he's Bri-ish, if he fooking walked into a party in California, you're telling me that everyone would just see him and label him as the fucking tea drinker from Britain. Are you fucking schewphid? If Henry Cavill walked into there, right, all of the fucking girls, every fucking girl there, every fucking person there with a pussy, right, is going to get wet. Take the Cavillpill you fucking cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, klamus and Deleted member 9699

Ye-yeeeeee, howdy partner! It's me Chad from Texas! I'm six foot four, I walk through town and I'm mogging everyone left and right [autistic screech], you're damn right! I be gettin' all this cowboy pussy, and man I can never get enough of it. Yeehaw!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Just talk like you're from 1950s theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
british accents are great so long as you don't sound like a northern fairy or a street urchin. In Britain your accent resembles your status a lot better than in the USA - if you sound like Jamie Lanister then you have some inherent clout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
british accents are great so long as you don't sound like a northern fairy or a street urchin. In Britain your accent resembles your status a lot better than in the USA - if you sound like Jamie Lanister then you have some inherent clout.
brutal

scottish accent = immediate low class failo regardless of ur actual income lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
French sounds worse
more soy

Worst accent is south asian(sorry Indian/paki friends) followed by East Asian and rural British/ southern USA

Cry harder for scouse, manchester and west london voicemoggers.