Why does the FaceApp genderswap filter turn men into GL women, and women into subhuman freaks of nature?

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Title
Usually, if I genderswap a guy, he turns into a GL woman, at least a HTB or above. If I genderswap a foid, she turns into a subhuman.
There are exceptions to the rule:
  • A robust-looking maesthetic/masc Chad would be a trans-looking MTB/HTB
  • A robust HTB/weak Stacylite would become a robust Chadlite or even Chad
  • Stacy models turn into prettyboys

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I think maybe it's just underpowered and underestimates how strong sexual dimorphism is.

Additionally, there could be something deeper at work, like males and females being fundamentally different genetically besides sex chromosomes (maybe due to something like certain couples being predisposed to having sons or daughters), despite males and females being able to be siblings to one another and both arising within every human population group. If this is the case, this could explain why there is often something not quite right with the expected faceapp results when one converts a person from one sex to the other.

Hard to say, honestly.

Some siblings do in rare cases look like each other put through Faceapp:

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Manu le coq, OldRooster and 2 others
I think maybe it's just underpowered and underestimates how strong sexual dimorphism is.

Additionally, there could be something deeper at work, like males and females being fundamentally different genetically besides sex chromosomes (maybe due to something like certain couples being predisposed to having sons or daughters), despite males and females being able to be siblings to one another and both arising within every human population group. If this is the case, this could explain why there is often something not quite right with the expected faceapp results when one converts a person from one sex to the other.

Hard to say, honestly.
Or it could be differing bone structure and skull shape.

Or it could be differing bone structure and skull shape.

We'd expect Faceapp to be able to account for that in transforming a person from one sex to the other though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Something else overlooked: the influence of makeup on results.

• +1
It's because a masculine male face doesn't necessary mean an attractive one, whilst a feminine female face usually is
XUlyNg4kmDsfZuzEkKY1FMx4WZaDzVsOJRk9I-rcSLU.jpg
GettyImages-1136468767-1024x682.jpg

Combat fighters have uber-masculine faces, but not attractive ones. Slapping a female filter on the average man who has soft bones is basically more forgiving than slapping on the male filter on females

• +1
It's because a masculine male face doesn't necessary mean an attractive one, whilst a feminine female face usually is
View attachment 1604478

Combat fighters have uber-masculine faces, but not attractive ones. Slapping a female filter on the average man who has soft bones is basically more forgiving than slapping on the male filter on females

Cain looks decent to me tbh. The other guys are ugly though. Valuev has acromegaly however, which is a big looks handicap.

Also, some feminine female faces are what might be called "medium ugly":

but I think you're right that they're rarely truly unattractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
We'd expect Faceapp to be able to account for that in transforming a person from one sex to the other though.
No wonder Stacies with an extremely feminine bone structure and soft features turn into normies, HTNs at best.
Then a robust HTB with mogger bones turns into Chad JFL

Something else overlooked: the influence of makeup on results.
You can remove makeup on FaceApp using the "remove makeup" filter
Women with extremely feminine features still turn into subhumans. Those with mogger bones are often unaffected

View attachment 1604478

JFL, even maesthetic Chads turn into MTBs with the female filter.

Cain looks decent to me tbh. The other guys are ugly though. Valuev has acromegaly however, which is a big looks handicap.

Also, some feminine female faces are what might be called "medium ugly":

View attachment 1604479View attachment 1604480

but I think you're right that they're rarely truly unattractive.
What looks level do you think they'd be as men?

What looks level do you think they'd be as men?

I actually had a friend Faceapp that girl for me:

I don't think he removed the makeup first though. I'd say MTN looks level but looks uncanny as a male and doesn't look particularly masculine.

I'd expect most medium ugly, sexually dimorphic girls would get transformed into MTN males that look a bit strange and/or feminine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Xangsane

View attachment 1604501

I don't think he removed the makeup first though. I'd say MTN looks level but looks uncanny as a male and doesn't look particularly masculine.

I'd expect most medium ugly, sexually dimorphic girls would get transformed into MTN males that look a bit strange and/or feminine.
you'd need to remove makeup using the "remove makeup" filter

agreed that most medium ugly, primal looking sexually dimorphic foids turn into mtns and ltns if they remove their war paint, with cucky features.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1

View attachment 1604501

Wiped off her war paint with a wet wipe, thoughts?
FaceApp 1648176420990
FaceApp 1648176443120
FaceApp 1648176440435

• +1
Bcz feminine features are attractive
Filter is obviously giving them masc features

Bcz feminine features are attractive
Filter is obviously giving them masc features
View attachment 1604478

FaceApp 1648176834076

• JFL
  • +1
Interesting results. I think without coping, I can say I may actually like her face a bit better without makeup. She looks more friendly and approachable and also looks more Mexican or something (thinking of my dating app matches over there).

The male version is LTN or weak MTN, I think. Again, a weird pheno for a White person.
What about the same foid as a man wearing makeup?

What about the same foid as a man wearing makeup?

I think further above in this thread, I said MTN. I stand by that.

Ironically this means (at least IMHO) that makeup improves this foid's male version, but so much her female self (though it does change her appearance substantially).

• +1
I think further above in this thread, I said MTN. I stand by that.

Ironically this means (at least IMHO) that makeup improves this foid's male version, but so much her female self (though it does change her appearance substantially).
Hence why male models and actors wear some makeup for shoots

• +1
Hence why male models and actors wear some makeup for shoots

I wonder how much Leo Stuke's looks are boosted by makeup. He's the first guy that popped into my head thinking about that.

Also, the male morph of that foid my friend did had stubble added too I think. Definitely a looks booster in this case.

I wonder how much Leo Stuke's looks are boosted by makeup. He's the first guy that popped into my head thinking about that.

Also, the male morph of that foid my friend did had stubble added too I think. Definitely a looks booster in this case.
In his case I'd say not that much as bones help him

Makeup for foids is like stubble for men

• +1