Why does the fair and loving God of this world make chads and subhumans?

Zeruel

Zeruel

Ascending ☦️
Why does God create a 5’2” balding Indian janitor with a low iq and why does he create 6’7” successful, rich and aesthetically pleasing men who abuse their success on top of it.

Why does God decide to show no mercy to some and endless mercy to others?

Why does he create worthless genetic trash like me with a blood disorder where my red blood cells eventually die out and i need a blood transfusion every 2 weeks?

i believe i fully understand what these serial killers and mass shooters have on their mind and why they commit those crimes.

Nothing is fair.

Do What Thou Wilt.

Hail Satan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He’s a straight up twat and he doesn’t even exist

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Zeruel
He’s a straight up twat and he doesn’t even exist
Then what do you believe in? Do you believe in the Big Bang? That nothing created everything which is a scientific impossibility.
What do you think of your own consciousness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
depends if you're a christian or not but believing in reincarnation and karmic dept makes alot more sense if you were the abuser in this past life you will be the abused

the children that murderers and pedophiles are killing and abusing and raping are their own avatars that they are doing this to, same with bullies and bullied, chads and incels

I like to tell myself this it's a good cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Elvisandreaa and Zeruel
depends if you're a christian or not but believing in reincarnation and karmic dept makes alot more sense if you were the abuser in this past life you will be the abused

the children that murderers and pedophiles are killing and abusing and raping are their own avatars that they are doing this to, same with bullies and bullied, chads and incels

I like to tell myself this it's a good cope
So in this theory all the bad shit happens to children who were abusers in their past lives? Interesting but wouldn’t this just make a never ending loop of abuse with no possible outcome for a positive karma state or enlightenment or whatever they call it?

Then what do you believe in? Do you believe in the Big Bang? That nothing created everything which is a scientific impossibility.
What do you think of your own consciousness?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel