Why does the world hate me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I was speaking to my gf last night. The only reason I can’t go to her house is because her family hates the shit out of me. Her family says she’s better off without me and I’m a toxic bad influence.

Also, my girlfriend’s friend hates me too. And her other friend! Like damn :hnghn:

This has made my psychopathy levels reach new heights. I told my girl on the phone that nothing will stop me from seeing her, not even her family.
And I’d kill whoever got in the way.

I don’t understand why the world hates me so much. That’s why at my old job, I jerked off and smeared my cum on the bathroom toilet seat. That’s why I steal. That’s why I get drunk and sexually harass women online. Because why the fuck not? The world hates me already, might as well give you fuckers a reason to hate me.

Die. All of you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
I'm so pretty sometimes I jerk off to pictures of myself with faceapp girl morph

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Vermilioncore
I'm so pretty sometimes I jerk off to pictures of myself with faceapp girl morph
I simply jerk off to photos of my cock

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I was speaking to my gf last night. The only reason I can’t go to her house is because her family hates the shit out of me. Her family says she’s better off without me and I’m a toxic bad influence.

Also, my girlfriend’s friend hates me too. And her other friend! Like damn :hnghn:

This has made my psychopathy levels reach new heights. I told my girl on the phone that nothing will stop me from seeing her, not even her family.
And I’d kill whoever got in the way.

I don’t understand why the world hates me so much. That’s why at my old job, I jerked off and smeared my cum on the bathroom toilet seat. That’s why I steal. That’s why I get drunk and sexually harass women online. Because why the fuck not? The world hates me already, might as well give you fuckers a reason to hate me.

Die. All of you.
Bro I’m sorry to tell u but if u smeared that coom in a public bathroom it was a guy sitting down on it
Pray he wasn’t a faggot those niggas can smell coom for miles around, he probably ate it up

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Bro I’m sorry to tell u but if u smeared that coom in a public bathroom it was a guy sitting down on it
Pray he wasn’t a faggot those niggas can smell coom for miles around, he probably ate it up
Na nigga only girls worked there :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Na nigga only girls worked there :lul:
Normie sluts r too bluepilled, any nigga could see clear as day what a guy would do with access to women’s bathroom
I need to security guard maxx, ma’am you look suspicious it’s time for a full cavity search

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bc being uglt is a crime now i dont understand why do u have agf but claim incel