Why does this abused kutta Makinithappen cope so hard

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This fatherless cretin probably writes up a thread with a Marlboro in his right hand and IRS tax sheets on his desktop table with fight club edits playing in background making himself feel like he is “ eviserating” users here but this guy is out of his depth. Seriously I’ve never seen someone who has the ability to warp reality to whatever he deems fit , is this because he was a fatherless fag whose early life consisted on sucking his dalit dasyu mother tits for entertainment?
105932E4 84AE 44F0 8974 089DFF72EFC1

This abused uncles entire personality is being a monkey show for 16 yo incels ,Ravi sorry bruv I’ve been trained by Korea your insults and cope is nothing except Proving what we all know - that you are just a shitskinned Dev with a UK plonker accent( and also a Manlet ofc)

You are a self hating bitch who openly admitted to being mogged by 20 percent of people when you came to india
9B2CF83F C6D2 403A BE69 0A92272211D7

493C2E58 4E88 4AF8 AA5A 0213E7EA0F73

This is you at my bf ,we don’t play in the same league old man

C518146E 9567 4D80 823B 7AEEEC6ED292

D5427DC9 EE9C 46E8 A533 B166E1A53A11

47656A74 33C7 4D5B A988 F800888BB438

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zayn_brah, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
why are y’all fighting you guys shit together on the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, gymmaxedhorse, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
This fag first said I was 5’11 and now he’s playing the lanklet card . I can gym and lose weight in four months there’s no gym for your UEE no cardio for your age no calisthenics for your NCT no HIIT for your height. Stupida fackin pajeet . Meet me in Chennai you plonker I’ll have you Layin on the footpath reminiscing the times your Dalit dasyu mom gave her progesterone deficient milk

AB359F2D 2F20 4771 B4CE BD5D5B4C8D90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21700 and Corleone

So this faggot now fantasizes about being a rape-child
Tenor 28

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16275, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi chandarpeet Gaurav Singh I Cum on your moms ashes you chandala

0FA148E9 5CE9 41F4 9417 033E2FE09CE6

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
He is better looking tbh, though ur not bad yourself

In fact, he is very good looking by real life standards

This fatherless cretin probably writes up a thread with a Marlboro in his right hand and IRS tax sheets on his desktop table with fight club edits playing in background making himself feel like he is “ eviserating” users here but this guy is out of his depth. Seriously I’ve never seen someone who has the ability to warp reality to whatever he deems fit , is this because he was a fatherless fag whose early life consisted on sucking his dalit dasyu mother tits for entertainment?
View attachment 1865011

This abused uncles entire personality is being a monkey show for 16 yo incels ,Ravi sorry bruv I’ve been trained by Korea your insults and cope is nothing except Proving what we all know - that you are just a shitskinned Dev with a UK plonker accent( and also a Manlet ofc)

You are a self hating bitch who openly admitted to being mogged by 20 percent of people when you came to india
View attachment 1865015
View attachment 1865014

This is you at my bf ,we don’t play in the same league old man

View attachment 1865018
View attachment 1865035
View attachment 1865033

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
Forgot to tag the rat @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21700
Brutal @inferiorpispot234 got ragged to suicide in first day of VIT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and currylightskin
Absolutely insane how this nigga complains about people being racist to him for being indian.

Meanwhile 5 seconds ago, he called me a sandal flapping, mud hut village living, keyboard warrior with a bud-bud-ding-ding accent

Crazyy low sentience tbh.

With a temper shorter than his IPD :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, House Lannister and Deleted member 15827

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
"I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.

Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!

I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me"

Or in other words, Bump.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Absolutely insane how this nigga complains about people being racist to him for being indian.

Meanwhile 5 seconds ago, he called me a sandal flapping, mud hut village living, keyboard warrior with a bud-bud-ding-ding accent

Can you blame him? You are just some pot everyone likes to piss in.

• JFL

New one coming soon Sunni mogger lvls

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back