Why does this clown beard fraud? I don't get it

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Was just browsing my YouTube home page and this came up as my recommended

IMG 20220114 161834

Tell me why he beard frauds with this

IMG 20220114 162019

Not hating. Just wondering what he's thinking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, metagross and RoundHouse
Probably thinks it helps his smv :feelskek:
Not really tbh. Beardfrauding helps if your jaw sucks but on the other hand, it makes you look like a terrorist.

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Because every ethnic thinks having a beard boost their SMV.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
because he is muslim alpha male

Was just browsing my YouTube home page and this came up as my recommended

View attachment 1493340

Tell me why he beard frauds with this

View attachment 1493342

Not hating. Just wondering what he's thinking?
Hes recessed. The angle of the clean shaven pic doesn't highlight it as much, straight side view would.
His beard comes forward a 1cm/1.5cm on chin to improve his forward growth.

Plus UK curries are all obsessed with beards jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Why? What's wrong with being a lightskin ethnic??
Light skin mogs still imo
A brown ethnic cannot bbcmax as much as autists here say they can, only a very small.minority lol

Why? What's wrong with being a lightskin ethnic??
I have consistently seen dark skinned ethnics around me get more women than the light skin ones. Literally every single attractive ethnic woman I have crushed on ended up with a dude who was quite dark skinned. If light skin was such a big halo, I wouldn't be incel. I am leaning towards concluding that skin tone is hardly relevant as compared to bones and features. Even ethnic women are not gonna crush on you if you have just 'muh light skin ethnic pheno' but aren't above average facially. JBW however is legit but you have to be white white. Not a pasty curry.

Last edited:
Light skin mogs still imo
A brown ethnic cannot bbcmax as much as autists here say they can, only a very small.minority lol
Not brown boyo. Like dark skinned with robust features. They legitimately can. Tell me it isn't plausible. They don't want to attempt it because they have a fair-skin complex. BBCmaxxing for some curries is High IQ. Not autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Probably thinks it helps his smv :feelskek:

I'm not hating. I've stuck up for this guy, but objectively from a scientific POV how does this:

4fd48ef1ddbc9e81a54b4cfbebfff25b.png

Make more sense than...

2694250 2694247 IMG 20220114 162019

this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hes recessed. The angle of the clean shaven pic doesn't highlight it as much, straight side view would.

Bro his head posture is perfect in the photo

Where is the recession?

4fd48ef1ddbc9e81a54b4cfbebfff25b 1

• +1

Yeah. I see many recessed dudes cope with beards. When lower third is perhaps the easiest thing to fix out of all your features. Genio and/or bimax can make a weak jaw at least normie tier. And then fillers can give you angularity and definition. Beardfrauding requires a fuck ton maintenance too. I'd have to visit the barber twice a week to keep my beard in shape.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadethnic101
He said in his video about making your face more attractive to grow a beard, so clearly he thinks it increases his smv

• +1
Yeah. I see many recessed dudes cope with beards. When lower third is perhaps the easiest thing to fix out of all your features. Genio and/or bimax can make a weak jaw at least normie tier. And then fillers can give you angularity and definition. Beardfrauding requires a fuck ton maintenance too. I'd have to visit the barber twice a week to keep my beard in shape.
You need to have more than just good forward growth for clean shave. Good ramus length and lean face is important.

• +1
You can tell he has slight lower lip incompetence. He just needs a genio tbh.

His base is actually much better than I thought. I agree a genio would elevate this guy beyond measure.

Has a good masculine sloped forehead too.

Cage at some idiots on here calling him mid-tier normie.

• +1
You need to have more than just good forward growth for clean shave. Good ramus length and lean face is important.
Yeah. That's why fat fucks like to beardfraud as well. They don't have the discipline to leanmax and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Here is your answer Bloated face + Small chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
His base is actually much better than I thought. I agree a genio would elevate this guy beyond measure.

Has a good masculine sloped forehead too.

Cage at some idiots on here calling him mid-tier normie.
Genio won't have that much impact on his looks at least not from the front. He has a very slightly recessed chin. What he'd benefit from the most is OD and other surgeries on his eyes. That would make the most difference in his looks. However, eye area surgeries are probably the most risky. But maybe the risk/reward ratio is worth it as his eye area is pretty bad. It's different than if let's say he had a bit more UEE than ideal and he wanted to perfect his eye area.

Nah. He can't be mid-tier normie. I agree. Maybe, PSL wise he might be. But from a female perspective, he has sex appeal due to height, frame and voice. People will cope with calling him shitskinned but tbh I am starting to think skin color isn't that much of a factor at all in male looks.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
He said in his video about making your face more attractive to grow a beard, so clearly he thinks it increases his smv

Or may be just a more practise what you preach, so leading the way for his audience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh definitely. Be a disingenuous hater and choose a photo of him prior to his late puberty aged 15.

Here is him as a fully grown man and he has zero recession:

View attachment 1493374
People here are forgetting the most important thing here. He slays. While many here are virgins. Can't just be average at least SMVwise if he does much better than the average 4 PSL 5'10" white guy.

• +1
Fuck. He looks so bloated from the front. What gives? He def needs fat reducing procedures and fillers/implants in addition to the eye surgeries I mentioned above.

Dude don't start being an autistic twit - this freshkebab clown does this all the time by pulling unflattering pictures of people from when they were overweight/bloated and/or prior to a puberty spurt

He is extremely annoying

• +1
Oh definitely. Be a disingenuous hater and choose a photo of him prior to his late puberty aged 15.

Here is him as a fully grown man and he has zero recession:

View attachment 1493374
You can see that his face is bloated even with beard. He does not have good burning fat genes and also forward grown chin does not correlate with its size. Chin size is purely genetic. You can have big or small chin with good forward growth.

• +1
Dude don't start being an autistic twit - this freshkebab clown does this all the time by pulling unflattering pictures of people from when they were overweight/bloated and/or prior to a puberty spurt

He is extremely annoying
Nah. Didn't know that. I thought that beard pic was recent.

• +1
Genio won't have that much impact on his looks at least not from the front. He has a very slightly recessed chin. What he'd benefit from the most is OD and other surgeries on his eyes. That would make the most difference in his looks. However, eye area surgeries are probably the most risky. But maybe the risk/reward ratio is worth it as his eye area is pretty bad. It's different than if let's say he had a bit more UEE than ideal and he wanted to perfect his eye area.

Nah. He can't be mid-tier normie. I agree. Maybe, PSL wise he might be. But from a female perspective, he has sex appeal due to height, frame and voice. People will cope with calling him shitskinned but tbh I am starting to think skin color isn't that much of a factor at all in male looks.

Yeah most people don't get eye-surgeries for fear of fuck up though and I never see him doing it.

He would equally have a lot of explaining to do having dissed black pillers that take surgical measures to improve their looks and rather is a protester for looksmaxing the red pill way. Gym, diet, mewing, chewing, posture, face muscle exercises, fashion etc. Which everyone should be doing on here btw but barely any does.

I could see him getting.a genio possibly but never orbital decompression.

• +1
You can see that his face is bloated even with beard. He does not have good burning fat genes and also forward grown chin does not correlate with its size. Chin size is purely genetic. You can have big or small chin with good forward growth.
Seems legit. A high IQ user here said I had long mandible but my lower third is short. Jaw has a weird U shape from the side. It's as if my chin didn't properly grow in line with the rest of my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16989
Nah. Didn't know that. I thought that beard pic was recent.

No lol. These pics are years apart and anyone with half a brain can tell that, unfortunately FreshKebab either doesn't have half a brain or just wants to hate on another man

E474e7495a390266e694caea56d43fd5

Look at his neck and shoulders. Clearly no older than 15.

• +1
Even with beard fraud his chin looks small.-.

• +1
Yeah most people don't get eye-surgeries for fear of fuck up though and I never see him doing it.

He would equally have a lot of explaining to do having dissed black pillers that take surgical measures to improve their looks and rather is a protester for looksmaxing the red pill way. Gym, diet, mewing, chewing, posture, face muscle exercises, fashion etc. Which everyone should be doing on here btw but barely any does.

I could see him getting.a genio possibly but never orbital decompression.
The thing is you still need a decent base. I mean not just in terms of aesthetics but masculinity for gymcelling and shit to work. Like take an average dude who is very effeminate/weak looking due to something like a recessed jaw. Getting a ripped body won't work for him because it won't be congruent with his face. I think there is a baseline amount of masculinity/dimorphism women require for them to be sexually attracted to you. I think this is why cutecels like knajjid exist. They are not ugly but they are just asexual but because they look effeminate/androgynous.

• +1
Here is your answer Bloated face + Small chin.

View attachment 1493372

WHy would you be dumb enough to compare a man at 15 to a man at 21-25 and say THAT'S the reason he has a beard?

God you're a fucking idiot I swear to god.

Everytime you even open your mouth I feel anger

You exemplify everything that is an aspie autist with a staggeringly low IQ

You ruin every discussion/debate you butt your nose into. Just mind your own business bro?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16346
WHy would you be dumb enough to compare a man at 15 to a man at 21-25 and say THAT'S the reason he has a beard?

God you're a fucking idiot I swear to god.

Everytime you even open your mouth I feel anger

You exemplify everything that is an aspie autist with a staggeringly low IQ

You ruin every discussion/debate you butt your nose into. Just mind your own business bro?

He is 15 years old in these pics? He is beard frauding because he wants bigger chin your stupid ass.. How you cannot get it??? Because you never had fucking beard before.

Last edited:
  • +1
His chin is fine you dumbass

He is just too much now bro

I can handle autists, but autists that have low IQ is too much for me to bare

I need to fight him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Introvertednarc
Stubble would be best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He is just too much now bro

I can handle autists, but autists that have low IQ is too much for me to bare

I need to fight him
Bruh how do autistic freshies with special educational needs find this place anyway ?

Not brown boyo. Like dark skinned with robust features. They legitimately can. Tell me it isn't plausible. They don't want to attempt it because they have a fair-skin complex. BBCmaxxing for some curries is High IQ. Not autistic.
Mulattomaxxing is legit for me, although no one says I'm mulatto UK Curry's and mulattos have similar style demeanor anyways

Yea what pakicel said on the lower lip being further back. The angle the pic was taken helps fraud forward growth if u get me

Yeah probably

Very difficult to assess

His chin might be a little short tbf and ruining his proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Chin isn't necessary small. He has slight lower lip incompetence due to inadequate forward projection. The overall height and shape is good.
The chin height stop at the orange line. The green line is beard thickness that give him bigger chin. Even with his beard His chin still look relatively okay.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16346
Bruh how do autistic freshies with special educational needs find this place anyway ?

I dunno

What I do know is we can't rid of him

At least on Lookism he barely posted

He is possibly right about him having a short-chin but using a photo from him at 15 was poor form

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Introvertednarc