Why does this clown beard fraud? I don't get it

Yeah probably

Very difficult to assess

His chin might be a little short tbf and ruining his proportions.
No major impact on his appeal tbh. Genio would give him like 0.25 PSL at the most. It could be his bite/occlusion that could be causing it instead. Maybe braces could help though genio would be ideal.

The chin height stop at the orange line. The green line is beard thickness that give him bigger chin. Even with his beard His chin still look relatively okay.

View attachment 1493405
His mouth is open. We can't make assessments like this if his facial expression isn't neutral. Not fair.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No major impact on his appeal tbh. Genio would give him like 0.25 PSL at the most. It could be his bite/occlusion that could be causing it instead. Maybe braces could help though genio would be ideal.

You do talk like an experienced facial surgeon of 10 years ngl

His mouth is open. We can't make assessments like this if his facial expression isn't neutral. Not fair.
I will try to find pic where he is not talking.

So im not LOW IQ as you thought wow
In your defense, his chin is slightly off. But it's not his biggest flaw by far. Surprised, you chose his lower third to roast when it's his eyes that are the main detractor.

So im not LOW IQ as you thought wow

Yeah but you were a fucking cunt to use a pic of him at 15 because his bone mass was far less back then

Should have used the other pics you used later

• JFL
In your defense, his chin is slightly off. But it's not his biggest flaw by far. Surprised, you chose his lower third to roast when it's his eyes that are the main detractor.
I dont know how old he is here but if he is like 18. His chin is in smaller side... OP asked why he is growing beard. The reason is because he is bloated and he literally want bigger chin. Thats what men with beard do if their chin is not as good as ideal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn

Eye-area is the hardest to change of anything on the face and the thread's topic is about a man's lower-third and why he's sporting a beard. I sort of get it now though since seeing these other pics of him clean-shaven. (Not the 15 year old one tho)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
I saw a video of him lean with no facial hair and he has a short chin from the front and cubby cheeks. He doesnt even look that masc without f

I get it now

• +1
Was just browsing my YouTube home page and this came up as my recommended

View attachment 1493340

Tell me why he beard frauds with this

View attachment 1493342

Not hating. Just wondering what he's thinking?
First of all it's not beard frauding unless he is using a fake beard (beard system or toppik).

What you might be trying to say is he is jaw or lower third frauding with the use of naturally growing facial hair.

But what most this forum doesn't understand is that facial hair is NOT only used to cover up recession and add size + angularity.

Facial hair can be beneficial to men because it reduces the luminance difference between the mouth and the rest of the face, making the face more masculine and hence more attractive.

I made a thread about this topic a while back
Thread 'Facial Luminance Difference and Impact on Attraction' https://looksmax.org/threads/facial-luminance-difference-and-impact-on-attraction.310246/

I do think he should trim the length down a bit to that short designer stubble look.
Like take an average dude who is very effeminate/weak looking due to something like a recessed jaw. Getting a ripped body won't work for him because it won't be congruent with his face
Recessed jaw guy with ripped bod > recessed jaw guy with average or below average bod.

It's not about congruence it's about getting closer and closer to becoming ideal.

You can have a ripped bod while saving up to fix a recessed jaw or temporarily grow out a beard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, MakinItHappenReturn and subhuman incel