why does this forum cope about height so much

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
i'm 5'11 and i'm taller than at least 60% of people I walk by, reading through these threads everyone is saying you have to be 6'3 to be average height or something jfl

i can barely even think of many tall handsome male actors, they're all around 5'11-6'1 at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ryan, Mewton and 2 others
where is you at m8

Because you are not living nordic countries. I fraud 180cm and most men still height mog me to death. In my class there is like only 1-2 manlet . everyone else are like 184cm +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, <6PSLcel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
What is there to cope about? I'm 5 foot 9 barefoot and I am a legit manlet in the Balkans

Cope would be denying this.

Because you are not living nordic countries. I fraud 180cm and most men still height mog me to death. In my class there is like only 1-2 manlet . everyone else are like 184cm +
Half of people will still be taller than you if you're average

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Average between young males is 6'2"

The standard deviation for men's height is 3 inches. So if 6'2 was average, then 85% of the population would be 5'11" or greater and 2.3% would be lower than 5'8

Im 6’2. I can confirmn if u want a ltr be boneless cuck if u wanna slay be tall and built

What is there to cope about? I'm 5 foot 9 barefoot and I am a legit manlet in the Balkans

Cope would be denying this.

barely anyone lives in the balkans

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
Im 6’2. I can confirmn if u want a ltr be boneless cuck if u wanna slay be tall and built

The standard deviation for men's height is 3 inches. So if 6'2 was average, then 85% of the population would be 5'11" or greater and 2.3% would be lower than 5'8
Well, average to women IS 6 ft

They are retarded, being 180cm or more is a blessing and no human being with that height can be considered short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and St.TikTokcel
They are retarded, being 180cm or more is a blessing and no human being with that height can be considered short.
Indido wrote this.

i remember a 5'11 guys testimony from US that he was only rejected 2 times in his life because of height