why does this forum hate me so much?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
everyone be comlaining thaqt i whine too much and dont do anything about my situation. meanwhile i hav exhausted every option i had both irl and online, have tried with girls from the class, tried with girls from volunteering, tried tinder, tried bumble, ntohing fucking works.

because there is never any sexual attraction from the girls part. even ugly girls dont give a shit about me, even fat ones dont. whats the point of doing anything when the spark isnt there?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: biggestcopiumabuser and aspiringexcel
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
everyone be comlaining thaqt i whine too much and dont do anything about my situation. meanwhile i hav exhausted every option i had both irl and online, have tried with girls from the class, tried with girls from volunteering, tried tinder, tried bumble, ntohing fucking works.

because there is never any sexual attraction from the girls part. even ugly girls dont give a shit about me, even fat ones dont. whats the point of doing anything when the spark isnt there?
I just like you more because you don't try to act all egdy and fag like everyone else.
your honest at least.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and Clown Show

Just hop on tren then

I just like you more because you don't try to act all egdy and fag like everyone else.
your honest at least.
He ain't honest he's lied about a whole load of shit

I find you very boring. Cheer up for once?

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision

Because you arent a truecel, unless you have proof

• JFL

because there is never any sexual attraction from the girls part. even ugly girls dont give a shit about me, even fat ones dont. whats the point of doing anything when the spark isn't there?
Just be 6 PSL problem solved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and strawberrymushroom
Probs because all you do is whine constantly and never did any self improvement

If ur a manlet then it’s probably over just send me $300 and I’ll come rail ur ass so u can forget about this

Geomaxx asap

• So Sad
Male nature.

Men don't give a fuck about other men's problems. In fact, they are glad when another man loses, it means less competition.

I also never experienced any real heartfelt understanding and compassion from other men about my problems in life, even from my closest friends

"Just take a shower bro" is not a meme for no reason. Majority of men will give you utter bullshit advice without ever trying to trully understand you.

It is simply not in men's nature or foid's nature or any other creature's nature to care about male suffering and problems, it is simply not natural. I have never seen any media or social campaign to specifically help male problems, never.

As a man, you are just supposed to fulfill your biological purpose no questions asked. If you fail to do so then you are just left 4 dead and that's it.

Brutal male nature blackpill...
IMG 20240401 005336 865

• +1
Reactions: Detective, InnerVoid and SoundnVision

because you make 10 threads about it a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and SoundnVision

I don’t hate you.

• Love it
your honest at least.
this forum might be the only place where you can be honest without repercusions

Male nature.

Men don't give a fuck about other men's problems. In fact, they are glad when another man loses, it means less competition.

I also never experienced any real heartfelt understanding and compassion from other men about my problems in life, even from my closest friends

"Just take a shower bro" is not a meme for no reason. Majority of men will give you utter bullshit advice without ever trying to trully understand you.

It is simply not in men's nature or foid's nature or any other creature's nature to care about male suffering and problems, it is simply not natural. I have never seen any media or social campaign to specifically help male problems, never.

As a man, you are just supposed to fulfill your biological purpose no questions asked. If you fail to do so then you are just left 4 dead and that's it.

Brutal male nature blackpill...
View attachment 2850030
agree with everything, time to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show

Because your a BITCH

• So Sad
Incels on this forum is bluepilled and they have no idea how fucked things are

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and sub5c3l
I don't hate you brother. I wish the best for you!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and InnerVoid