Why does this forum underrate NEAs so much?

Russia only conquered Kazakhstan
Russia at one point owned parts of China just like the Japanese.

Of course third world poverty SEAmonkeys will go for first world betabuxxers.
that’s why I don’t roast them, same way I don’t make fun of retarded Africans, they are too poor to actually not get cucked.

meaning it was all Asian men doing the fucking of white women and the replacing of white YDNA. Whites will always be submissive buck broken cucks of their Asian masters.
Mongols cucked whites but modern Asian men are far from it, they are white lapdogs and let noodles fuck them, the definition of being cucks.

Also the same for Turks and Iranians idk why you mention them, especially Turks, their women probably cuck them more than noodles cuck gooks.

I don’t respect men that let their women get fucked by white men then feel superior to others and both Turks and Asians are in the same boat, getting cucked but at the same time feeling superior. Average gook will suck the white mens cock if it means he is accepted by them just like curries on here.

Respect for not sucking white cock on here but still stop being delusional thinking your SMV is somewhat higher than whites, they by far have highest SMV just cuz there’s a bunch of self hating ethnics that would breed white guys just cause they are white, all the K-pop and anime won’t put u on a higher position just cuz of media.

Mongols cucked whites but modern Asian men are far from it, they are white lapdogs and let noodles fuck them, the definition of being cucks.
That's because the alpha mongols got replaced by the beta male Chinese/Japanese/Koreans

Russia at one point owned parts of China just like the Japanese.

Barely any at all, especially compared to how much Russian land other Asian conqueror groups owned. Meanwhile Chinese reindeer herders have been cucking and raping Russians for all of history so much that there is genetic evidence of Haplogroup N mass replacing Haplogroup R while the female mtDNA remained consistent. And today, literally everyone knows that Russia is literally China's bottom bitch and Russian women are the property of Chinese men.

No fucktard, not just Mongols, not even close. Many other Asian groups cucked whites hard, especially Chinese. East Asians are the race which cucked whites the most historically and got cucked by them the least (especially given how pretty much every other race got cucked hard by them). Huns, Avars, Turkics, Tungusics, and Sino-Uralics all cucked and fucked and conquered whites. There is Chinese YDNA (Haplogroup N) all across North and East Europe, meaning they were the ones doing most of the raping. Multiple Chinese dynasties also mass enslaved white girls with blue eyes, other way around never happened.

Even in recent history, Japanese cucked whites. They kicked Russia out of Manchuria, Great Britain out of Malaysia and Singapore, the Netherlands out of Indonesia, America out of the Philippines, and France out of Indochina. 30K Japanese destroyed 85k British during the Battle of Singapore and they had a 6 to 1 KDR against Americans during the Philippines campaign despite having inferior numbers, worst defeat for America in their entire history. They were extremely cruel to white prisoners of war just like they were to Chinese POW. 40% of European/American POW died in Japanese concentration camps while only 1% of European/American POW died in German concentration camps. Of course Japan was the last Axis country to surrender and got buck broke and nuked twice, and I admit they're cucks now.

The Asians you refer to by the way, are third world SEAmonkeys, tiny fringe cases, or cherrypicked videos to make you mad like the one you sent. Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Whites and hapas get bullied to death in Chinese schools, ask anyone who's ever been to a Chinese school with whites or hapas and they'll tell you.

Also the same for Turks and Iranians idk why you mention them, especially Turks, their women probably cuck them more than noodles cuck gooks.

Doesn't that tell you something about whites betabuxxing or only getting all those ethnic foids due to media halo as a dominant power? And those two groups both cucked and conquered whites in history. I mentioned those groups as an example of how Chinese enslaved other races but never allowed themselves to be enslaved, meanwhile all other races did. Regardless, China will inevitably take over and whites will inevitably become extinct.

Respect for not sucking white cock on here but still stop being delusional thinking your SMV is somewhat higher than whites, they by far have highest SMV just cuz there’s a bunch of self hating ethnics that would breed white guys just cause they are white, all the K-pop and anime won’t put u on a higher position just cuz of media.

When prime JBs on TikTok are asked to choose between Changs and white Chads, they always choose Changs. So saying Asian SMV is the highest for JB appeal or the new generation isn't a stretch, at least for Changs, and Asian SMV is only increasing quickly from here. I'm not talking about all foids. I'm not saying every girl thirsts for Asian guys but it's not even a fraction as bad as the people on this forum like you are making it out to be

That's because the alpha mongols got replaced by the beta male Chinese/Japanese/Koreans

Cope, never happened. Read the above, if anything other Asiatic groups cucked whites even harder. Especially the Chinese, but also the Japanese, Huns, Avars, Gokturks, etc.

Lying anecdotes: 1000, evidence: 0. I'm talking about NEA not SEA you fucking retard. Neolithic Chinese in Shandong used to average 5'11 and grow up to 6'3. North Chinese zoomers legit average 5'10-5'11 nowadays. East Asians were the tallest race for all of history and trends show that they will be the tallest again soon. Chinese and South Koreans are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race while whites are stagnating and getting shorter

Copium it's legit true, many videos were done asking foids of this on TikTok and they all preferred Changs over Chads. In pretty much every single video, and some had tens or hundreds of thousands of comments. Too bad they were taken down by unwanted white cucks like you reporting and seething for the fact that your own women as well as ethnic women preferred golden bvlls

View attachment 2331095

"Muh betabuxx" average East Asian zoomer mogs average Russian zoomer back to his Ottoman slave plantations. It's not betabuxx, Slavic women just prefer Asian men like they have for all of history. Asian men have been breeding Slavic women and cucking Russian men for all of history for a reason. if anything WMAF is way more betabuxx than AMWF if you look at interracial couples in America

View attachment 2331103

View attachment 2331104

Copypaste:

AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, they still make less money in comparison to their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands.

The final brutal blackpill is that although white males in WMAF are the highest earning group of interracial male in the US and earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. Asian men in AMWF are poorer than white men in WMAF but still have wives who make almost double the money as the Asian women in WMAF lmfao. White men in WMAF are literally betabuxx cucks betabuxxing ugly poor SEAmonkeys, while Asian men in AMWF are poorer while getting much richer, higher quality, better looking white foids.

man why are you wasting your time i doubt anyone will read all of that and theres no point in arguing about this since majority on this forum will forever suck white cock

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
man why are you wasting your time i doubt anyone will read all of that and theres no point in arguing about this since majority on this forum will forever suck white cock

You’re right, I’m getting off this white cock worshipping forum soon anyways. I just like eviscerating and racebaiting faggots with brutal blackpills, or should I say goldpills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918