Why does this happen to me?

D

Deleted member 12688

Why can I never make close friends?
I can make friends easily, i’m extroverted and am very good at talking to people. Like obviously i got niggas that i hang w almost everyday and talk to a lot and some people even consider me their best friend, but i just can’t get that close w niggas myself

To me my friends are people that are nice to talk to but i don’t necessarily trust them or feel as close to them as they feel w me, they tell me about their personal lives and thoughts and feelings meanwhile my conversations with them tend to always be superficial, i’ve noticed this even with past girls i was in Ltr with

Sometimes i even have trouble remembering the names of people who consider me their friend

hence why i rant and post about all my personal thoughts and shit here

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @thecel @Chadeep @Proex @thecel @PrestonYnot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, thecel, Chadeep and 8 others
Slayer trait :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I kind of felt like this with my friends too

Ppl can say what they actually think on this forum cuz it's anonymous and you don't have anything to lose on here. Also users here aren't soy unlike every other place on the internet and irl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 12688
All you need to do to get a close friend is be friends with them for awhile and hang with them a lot.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12688
"Buh Huh i have thousand friends and fuck another jb every day, but my life is so awful, because i dont care about this nobodys"

faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12688
Why can I never make close friends?
I can make friends easily, i’m extroverted and am very good at talking to people. Like obviously i got niggas that i hang w almost everyday and talk to a lot and some people even consider me their best friend, but i just can’t get that close w niggas myself

To me my friends are people that are nice to talk to but i don’t necessarily trust them or feel as close to them as they feel w me, they tell me about their personal lives and thoughts and feelings meanwhile my conversations with them tend to always be superficial, i’ve noticed this even with past girls i was in Ltr with

Sometimes i even have trouble remembering the names of people who consider me their friend

hence why i rant and post about all my personal thoughts and shit here

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @thecel @Chadeep @Proex @thecel @PrestonYnot
ur probably narcissistic and shallow

im in ur position too

only close friends i have are gullible ppl

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 10949
I am having this aswell

this could be because you are better than them and they are intimidated but could also mean something different

• +1
I picked up from your demeanor on here and when we’ve talked that you likely had this kind of issue. It stems back to behaviors and wiring related to narcissism. I can identify the problem but that doesn’t mean I have a solution. Hope you can sort it out dog.

• +1