why does this ltb in my class hate me?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
it was nearly the end of class like 6 months ago and my friend was talking to a girl in my class and her ugly friend was next to her, they were talking about dating people i just walked away then my friend told me when class ended that the ltb called me ugly (i have literally never talked to this foid)

about like 4 months after this happened the same friend called me over to sit by him in the seat between him and the same girl from before with 2 of her friends sitting next to her, as i sat down i could hear her whisper to her friends that she couldnt stand to sit next to me

i honestly dont know what to do? whats wrong with me? im not subhuman but i wonder what i could of done to make her so pissed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Thebbcmaxxer and Nick.Harte
Bitches just bitching bro, she sounds bitter cuz nobody wants to date her tbh, she's an ltb anyway so why would you worry about her opinion that much?

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 43585, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Women hate all incels man

She thinks she's better than you and/or wants to convince others she is. Point out her biggest flaw and then ask why she thinks she's better. Then say her pussy is probably no better looking than her face.

Dnr but sometimes you just gotta let people hate. Haters usually are projecting their insecurities onto you, she shes something in you that she is insecure about. You cant be friends with everyone, its better to just ignore bitches like that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, hardestmfintheroom and iammoh
cuz you have no game, always hit and make 'friends' with the ltbs, so they talk good about you to stacies

when you ignore them for long enough they will just turn into snakes and cockblock you from everyone

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Boxingfan, Nick.Harte and hardestmfintheroom