Why does this ugly nigga gets so much hype on retardtok?

notgraycel245969

notgraycel245969

Banned
he is nothing

Attachments

• IMG_2800.jpeg
    IMG_2800.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, HeightPilledum and Lonenely sigma
Hair halo and teeth halo tbh
I hate that nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Costcosuperstore, chadintraining and 2 others
Why does he think he all that?
I mog him brutally

Keep coping with barrett, maher, cavil and others while hot introverted women want that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, slavicpsycho, piec and 4 others
Fuarkkk i will kill my prthodontist fuck that delaying ass bitch FIX MY DAMN TEETH ALREADYY ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARSSSSS FOR NO REASOOOON

• +1
Reactions: aber

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpeg
    IMG_2801.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, aber and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: aber
@Lonenely sigma
Aint no way this guy is fine. he has best lighting lined up and is trying to look good while only looking mtn at best

Attachments

• IMG_2802.png
    IMG_2802.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Thats not true but alr, just go outside and look at all young (18-25) couples
“All young couple” exactly bro
He is average as fuck facially only has good hair and teeth, maybe fashion too

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: Latschomatik and cannotbeasked
“All young couple” exactly bro
He is average as fuck facially only has good hair and teeth, maybe fashion too
Yeah well then we agree? My point is just that relationships only matter when you are young.

Later when both of you start looking like shit, and when women only want to get fucked hard by a strong and tall guy, ofc she will pick maher, but i can't care less about that type of couples. I just want an introverted cute girl with a pointy chin to hold my hand while we walk past the river together

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
Being funny and confident in yourself it's all you need.. Foids just want you to care about them because most of them are super insecure about themselves (especially if they are under 25). That guy just gets in there, does his job, and the foids get wet for him, simple as that.. You don't need the PSL God shit type of face for that..
Jntrbcbodhhd1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, tombradylover, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
ur the only one that thinks that, if you really did then you wouldn't be here lmfao
This whole forum would agree if we did mogbattle. Bro just looks average this is when i took a screenshot while he was doing omegle vid obviously trying to look the best he can with lighting and all that

Attachments

• IMG_2802.png
    IMG_2802.png
prettyboy looks, u r screwed seems like ur bitch likes him

Being funny and confident in yourself it's all you need.. Foids just want you to care about them because most of them are super insecure about themselves (especially if they are under 25). That guy just gets in there, does his job, and the foids get wet for him, simple as that.. You don't need the PSL God shit type of face for that..
View attachment 3082692
Yeah but why does he think he is hot and all? If he had validation irl all the time then he wouldn’t resort to this lol

He's cute, and that's what girls like

He's also got a very good jaw and is tall.

Also hapa halo. A White cuck wouldn't get any reactions if he looked like him

bro that is not a good jaw.
Lets be honest and ask yourself if you would rate him htn if henposted here asking for rating looking like this

Attachments

• IMG_2802.png
    IMG_2802.png
Yeah but why does he think he is hot and all? If he had validation irl all the time then he wouldn’t resort to this lol
He personally doesn't think he's hot. He's just frauding everything you can see of him on camera.. It's all about what expresses his mindset and how he expresses his thoughts..

• +1
Thats not true but alr, just go outside and look at all young (18-25) couples
Where you seeing these because i usually only see young couples with high dimorphism dudes

• +1
Where you seeing these because i usually only see young couples with high dimorphism dudes
I dont even see young couples at this day and age😂so i cant say anything

bro that is not a good jaw.
Lets be honest and ask yourself if you would rate him htn if henposted here asking for rating looking like this
It's an excellent jaw actually

It's sharp, defined and visible. I've seen him in photos multiple times. He's a good looking guy

It's an excellent jaw actually

It's sharp, defined and visible. I've seen him in photos multiple times. He's a good looking guy
I will now post on .org anonymously and show you jaw ratings i get with this

I dont even see young couples at this day and age😂so i cant say anything
My chad friend got like 4 girls at 15 i got a pretty boy htn friend and he never had a girl, high dimorphism = attractive

When you look at all couples then sure, there is a lot of them with high dimorphism; but you have to understand those are very, very often just hookups.

As for the women I knew from HS, whenever they'd have a bf he'd in most cases look like the one in the OP. There may be less like those but those are only real relationships at hs age imo

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Average foid is much simpler than you think, this is one of the most important things this forum doesn't understand..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, They_are_all_whores, JohnDoe and 1 other person
View attachment 3082692
HahahHah nigga cope harder retard he is jester maxxing he is used for pleasure,money, and is gossiped abt

Harmony + hairpill

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Omg this is it tbh all the girls he met on omegle and posted were 4-5.5
Nah he is a normie who niche maxxed all the women actually drooling for him are all sub 3.5

The other are doing it because he is a popular influencer they wouldn't tocuh him irl pls go outside most people are fake asf on social media

he is nothing
I see it all the time. Below average people who get allot of hype. I think it’s things like their unique styles and bizarre yet positive features which spike curiosity and interest. Pair this with a lack of knowledge on the person and it creates a false sense of attraction which in no way converts to real life. For this case in specific, there is probably allot of intrigue due to how youthful he looks paired with his style. This is just my theory however I could be wrong.

• +1
Fuarkkk i will kill my prthodontist fuck that delaying ass bitch FIX MY DAMN TEETH ALREADYY ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARSSSSS FOR NO REASOOOON
you idiot he is milking your ass he doesn't need you to have great teeth when he can make money off you

View attachment 3082692
Wtf is this reddit tier bluepill? Get the rope immediately if you actually believe that.

• +1

I know you didn't just said "hapa halo" mogs being white.
Wtf is happening to this site.
Asians have the lowest smv in the world, it doesn't matter if they are hapa or not because regardless, most of them still have bitch faces and subhuman flat monkey noses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and notgraycel245969
HahahHah nigga cope harder retard he is jester maxxing he is used for pleasure,money, and is gossiped abt
Bro, average foid in real life is not with a 6.4 blue eyes chad, but it is with these subhumans..

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, truthhurts and JohnDoe
Bro, average foid in real life is not with a 6.4 blue eyes chad, but it is with these subhumans..

View attachment 3082730View attachment 3082742View attachment 3082734View attachment 3082748View attachment 3082758
First off these are random ass examples and the research clearly talks about hypergamy

Second of all they could be family or friends and those "friends" are just their to boost the women confidence and helping her in anything aka their just simps that she gossips abt with her friends they are just betabuxxing while cheating behind their back

Also go for a night club Average women are trying to fuck chadlite and chad so hard

Ik a cope a day keeps the rope away

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and theonewhocantascend
giga hair halo

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, truthhurts and They_are_all_whores
First off these are random ass examples and the research clearly talks about hypergamy

Second of all they could be family or friends and those "friends" are just their to boost the women confidence and helping her in anything aka their just simps that she gossips abt with her friends they are just betabuxxing while cheating behind their back

Also go for a night club Average women are trying to fuck chadlite and chad so hard

Ik a cope a day keeps the rope away

The little subhuman approves your statements..

Z5

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
I literally just eneter and I am winning every debate here hope I made you proud @SubhumanForever
Nobody debates anything. I'm just showing you pictures of real life facts, and you're just talking random assumptions without context or information, so..

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and truthhurts
Nobody debates anything. I'm just showing you pictures of real life facts, and you're just talking random assumptions without context or information, so..

Yea you are getting an exception to the the rule is mid guys get scraps and get betabuxxed

High teir normies andChadlite may get lucky but they still have to work offcourse and chadlite gets with a lot

Chad is the highest form we are all below him fuck life and you all imma kym

When you look at all couples then sure, there is a lot of them with high dimorphism; but you have to understand those are very, very often just hookups.

As for the women I knew from HS, whenever they'd have a bf he'd in most cases look like the one in the OP. There may be less like those but those are only real relationships at hs age imo
Kid relationships you mean? :lul::lul:

As for the women I knew from HS, whenever they'd have a bf he'd in most cases look like the one in the OP. There may be less like those but those are only real relationships at hs age im

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

Jfl bro calling me a major loser while he is a lonely ass incels with 2k posts 😭💀

That nigger needs a shot of testosterone immediately