Why does this ugly nigga gets so much hype on retardtok?

Jfl bro calling me a major loser while he is a lonely ass incels with 2k posts 😭💀
I don't even have 1.9k in almost 9 months here, and you have in just 10 days 100 posts, equivalent to 2.7k posts in 9 months.. :lul:

Also, I'm not alone anymore, given that I use looksmaxing, now I have a gf, social life, friends, and I stay on this forum only when I'm at work (I work remotely in programming), and I switch tabs on my laptop on this site when I'm done with tasks that I have in the morning, and waiting for the next tasks to come, to make the time pass faster..

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
I don't even have 1.9k in almost 9 months here, and you have in just 10 days 100 posts, equivalent to 2.7k posts in 9 months.. :lul:

Also, I'm not alone anymore, given that I use looksmaxing, now I have a gf, social life, friends, and I stay on this forum only when I'm at work (I work remotely in programming), and I switch tabs on my laptop on this site when I'm done with tasks that I have in the morning, and waiting for the next tasks to come, to make the time pass faster..

View attachment 3082854View attachment 3082871View attachment 3082876
No evidence it is you

She could be cheating on you,gossiping,or even using you

And your friends may inly have oyu because you are jester maxxing

I also looksmaxxing amd received some compliments and also started talk to girls my age even tho I am jus a friend who tries not to glaze them

As a ltn all I can get is a friendzone and I am happy with that bye

No evidence it is you

I also looksmaxxing amd received some compliments and also started talk to girls my age even tho I am jus a friend who tries not to glaze them

Sorry for the typos I am typing this with so much rage and laughter about how delulu you are jfl 😂

No evidence it is you

4216551 1719607906774
432601142 701333785250290 5586614365962101633 n

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Also dude my country Egypt is doing a free learning course abt programming i nearly finshed my last year and people say I am nerdy and smart even tho I don't see it

Should I contuine on the programming path???
Meant my first not last year 😭

I literally just eneter and I am winning every debate here hope I made you proud @SubhumanForever
“hope I made you proud!” What a faggot, running straight to him for validation like you’re his cumslut, didn’t even rep your shit either, he couldn’t even be bothered to give any semblance of acknowledgment :lul::lul: you’re retarded as fuck by the way why the fuck are sub 16 year olds allowed here :ogre:

“hope I made you proud!” What a faggot, running straight to him for validation like you’re his cumslut, didn’t even rep your shit either, he couldn’t even be bothered to give any semblance of acknowledgment :lul::lul: you’re retarded as fuck by the way why the fuck are sub 16 year olds allowed here :ogre:
Because puberty is the best time to looksmaxx+there are even worse users than me+i am doomed to be an incel why not get comfort here?

Lol atleast people call me smart snd everybody says I am smart even the people that hate me lol

Tho I act retarded here irl I would never say that shit

posting this guy again for the 100th time, what the fuck is this shit? how did a subhuman like that even get a girl to talk to him nevermind a gf who blows him and does all kinds of things? :fuk::fuk::fuk:
It is fake ass cope he surely paid her

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why were u hating on him then
Because altho he is successful (it is good for any ody to aescend)

He doesn't realise how ltn to htn still barely get scraps in the dating or relationship market and I wasn't rly hating more like skepticism

Lol atleast people call me smart snd everybody says I am smart even the people that hate me lol

Tho I act retarded here irl I would never say that shit
It’s just funny you’re 14 and call people “lil bro” and speak on social dynamics as if you have the wisdom of a 1000 year old eldritch entity that’s traversed the world, even outright refuting what older users tell you.

You literally unironically spout the “chad or death” meme too.

ON TOP OF THAT you seem to very self pitying, and if you genuinely believe what you say about yourself, (not just fishing for validation) is why niggas like you shouldn’t be here, already no self esteem and doomer outlook on life is going to further plunder you down the hole of inceldom, not aided at all by your mediocre looks, or the fact this is happening in your developmental years.

It’s just funny you’re 14 and call people “lil bro” and speak on social dynamics as if you have the wisdom of a 1000 year old eldritch entity that’s traversed the world, even outright refuting what older users tell you.

ON TOP OF THAT you seem to very self pitying, and if you genuinely believe what you say about yourself, (not just fishing for validation) is why niggas like you shouldn’t be here, already no self esteem and doomer outlook on life is going to further plunder you down the hole of inceldom, not aided at all by your mediocre looks, or the fact this is happening in your developmental years.

Social dynamics are just evolution and biology they are jus a set of rules that anybody can learn them
Kinda of but look at chad he is one of the only happy creatures he can't cope because realtiy is too good
ON TOP OF THAT you seem to very self pitying
Yes atleast I don't cope
, and if you genuinely believe what you say about yourself, (not just fishing for validation)
I don't believe compliments from family or friends why would I believe compliments here?
is why niggas like you shouldn’t be here, already no self esteem and doomer outlook on life is going to further plunder you down the hole of inceldom
Again better than my friend zoned simpy friends, see humans are just complex molecules,your genes determine yourlife de Depending on the outaide circumstances I am ND and a normie at best who is never gonna get laid it is all genetic what I am saying is all predetermined to be said my genetics keep doing the same shit when similar situations happen lookinh back at what my genetics doomed me to do,I might have a better mental health with a happier outlook but at the end of the day I have no free will my genetics determine how I react to my environment so can I rly blame myself
, not aided at all by your mediocre looks, or the fact this is happening in your developmental years.
Dude my devolomental years are the only good years left of my life every after is shit

Lastly for everyone reading this you have no free will your life and actions are predetermined here is proof

For muslims, Christians,jew, or any other religions that believe in an all knowing good it always boils down to god knows what he created and everything was predetermined by an all knowing good

For atheists/agnostics it is all materialis it is all set in stone rules that never change

Lol bro lost and couldn't come back with a reply 2-0
Yeah that explains a lot now, you’re attacking this guy again after you just were asking from advice from him, I truly pity you. Don’t take this as a sign of admission that you’re right either by the way, because:
  1. No rep no care
  2. You’re a self wallowing loser at BEST (and a narcy retard at worst, you say you don’t take compliments from family much less from this forum being called normal looking isn’t a compliment yet you earlier flexed that at least here users call you smart :)forcedsmile:) and you take every opportunity given to say people in real life call you smart?), who is just demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect in full force and subsequently believes in genetic determinism and also believes there’s 0 nuance to social dynamics.

Yeah that explains a lot now, you’re attacking this guy again after you just were asking from advice from him, I truly pity you. Don’t take this as a sign of admission that you’re right either by the way, because:
  1. No rep no care
  2. You’re a self wallowing loser at BEST (and a narcy retard at worst, you say you don’t take compliments from family much less from this forum being called normal looking isn’t a compliment yet
Ik being average is pure torture you just said I believe in chad or death
  1. :)forcedsmile:) and you take every opportunity given to say people in real life call you smart?), who is just demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect in full force and subsequently even
Again you are pitying me Which doesn't rly matter cuz your genetics made you determined to hate me

And as I said social dynamics are just what we evolved to do depending on the situation
  1. believes in genetic determinism and also believes there’s 0 nuance to social dynamics
Well yea I do believe in genetic determinsm

• Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked
honestly probably not, i've seen guys on this level with gfs IRL
Yea these guys often have broken relationships where they are on sided and do everything

To be completely Honest Ik social relationships aren't that simple Ik most of the things people tell me here like go outside and leave that place are what should I do ik you are right I am a hateable person because I hate myself to the piont of destruction i cope by believing in the doom scenario and feeling shit on purpose so I can rise my head and realise I am normal and ok

As I said I use genetic determinsm to justify my coping and addiction I have potential to be happy but my current mindset makes me seem retarded

You don't pity me because I hurt you you pity me cuz I pity myself and act like I all know it while stepping on others like I am the inly human here,while my image of self is barely living and holded by the mediocore good that happend to me

Should going outside be the answer?

because he only takes the good reactions which probably are 1/250, in the west he wont get anything

Thats not true but alr, just go outside and look at all young (18-25) couples
Ur just wrong dawg no actual hot girl would ever go for a fucker like him he looks like a baby

Bloated face , retarded hair style, Asian eyes. This clown does not get laid and if he does it’s by ugly to mid girls.

I know you didn't just said "hapa halo" mogs being white.
Wtf is happening to this site.
Asians have the lowest smv in the world, it doesn't matter if they are hapa or not because regardless, most of them still have bitch faces and subhuman flat monkey noses.
Women (especially white ones) don't care how flat your nose is or how forward your maxilla is

As long as you're a prettyboy, you're good :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hair carries him.

Women (especially white ones) don't care how flat your nose is or how forward your maxilla is

As long as you're a prettyboy, you're good :feelshmm:
Based and truthpilled. These copers need to get a grip. It isn't always only how many kg of bones you have in the face, it is about the shape and harmony too

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum