Why does Tom Cruise Jaw looks so different in these pics?

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
All of the pics are from 1983

Now in the 1984 interview, his jaw is again recessed

What is going on with his jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Crisick maxxed :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Wasting_my_life and Deleted member 17872
Lower bodyfat, lighting and masseter hypertrophy IMHO.

• +1
Maybe implant complication so he got it removed temporarily. Iirc @VicMackey or @Biiyo03 showed him with cheekbone implants that looked retarded and he got em removed after like a month

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, 5'8manlet, Wallenberg and 3 others
He obviously prayed to Gandy 5 times a day.

When he stops praying - jaw gets smaller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Wasting_my_life, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
Maybe implant complication so he got it removed temporarily. Iirc @VicMackey or @Biiyo03 showed him with cheekbone implants that looked retarded and he got em removed after like a month
Show the cheekbones implant pic?

• +1
Bloat that’s why ima have a chad jaw:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

His jaw just looks better in the 2 batch of 1983 pics cuz of the strong lighting imo, his submental and chin projection aren't the best either which means his jaw will likely not look as striking in motion cuz of the sag and 'slash shape' to the side profile. I don't think he had anything done until his 90s jaw implant.

That first batch of pics are from a film called The Outsiders where his teeth were messed up using prosthetics btw

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Erik-Jón
His jaw got edited by Indians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27751, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
Shit man if I could improve my eyebrows, lose weight, and get a lip lift I could potentially be on par with Cruise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Erik-Jón
His jaw just looks better in the 2 batch of 1983 pics cuz of the strong lighting imo, his submental and chin projection aren't the best either which means his jaw will likely not look as striking in motion cuz of the sag and 'slash shape' to the side profile. I don't think he had anything done until his 90s jaw implant.

That first batch of pics are from a film called The Outsiders where his teeth were messed up using prosthetics btw
Lighting can make a big difference look at my side profile exact same just shadow maxxed
128E3D69 20E7 4D66 8411 622FE3EBE451
1BCF2CBB 4933 4C4A A2DF 78923809749E

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I don't really like the video OP posted either tbh, its very very low quality and imo it's better to look at his movies from that era (still unreliable cuz of lighting fraud but much higher definition)
Yeah I agree 100%

I don't really like the video OP posted either tbh, its very very low quality and imo it's better to look at his movies from that era (still unreliable cuz of lighting fraud but much higher definition)
Movies are extremely frauded and unrelaible

Other c=videos from same era

Then here again in 1985 he jaw looks amazing

This is an interview at the time of Top gun

His jaw looks bad

Meanwhile in Top Gun, his jaw is amazing

Bloat is a big one
he really doesn't look that much bloated to make such a big difference.

Also his jaw gets wider nd gonions squarer which won't happen from losing bloat

Tom cruise invented mewing and started using it.

No he got jaw implants and dental work done.

• JFL
Tom cruise invented mewing and started using it.

No he got jaw implants and dental work done.
Yeah but why does his jaw changes depending on the year?

Does he get jaw implants and then remove them and then gets them again?

@DoctorLooksmax thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

Jaw implants wouldn’t make him go from reccessed to not reccessed- they’d simply add width to his jaw

I haven’t done enough research in Tom cruise in particular to understand the timeline but I thought it was commonly accepted that he has had some plastic surgery done

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17872
what do you think he did? Bimax?
I just had another look at te pics and his chin got taller 100% and jaw wider- so maybe genio + some sort of jaw implant (I’m not knowledgable to know exactly what). Was bimax a commonplace surgery back in 1980s? I thought it only became something common places (as in done on non deformed people) in the last 15 years or so. Then again he’s a rich Hollywood actor so the rules don’t really apply to him!

Last edited:
  • +1
I just had another look at te pics and his chin got taller 100% and jaw wider- so maybe genio + some sort of jaw implant (I’m not knowledgable to know exactly what). Was bimax a commonplace surgery back in 1980s?
I thought genio only gave more projection not height?
I thought it only became something common places (as I’m done on non deformed people) in the last 15 years or so. Then again he’s a rich Hollywood actor so the rules don’t really apply to him!
It would not be a problem for him tho. The studios would themselves finance surgeries for him.

I thought genio only gave more projection not height?

It would not be a problem for him tho. The studios would themselves finance surgeries for him.
Genio can add height or projection - or both , depends on how the chin is moved

• +1

Hey prob had them removed. Dunno why.

Here a channel I follow that talks about celebrities and surgeries.