Why does zayn Malik’s eyes not look that close set?

D

Deleted member 29449

Ogre rat twink
Joined
May 6, 2023
Posts
5,012
Reputation
7,379
Why does his eyes not look that close set despite having a esr of 42%, and I have an esr of 45% yet looks closer set, what things affect perceived eye spacing
 
Wide eyebrows and thick lashes.
 
Low body fat + eyebrows frame his eyes nicely
 
Because you probably don't have a 0.45 es ratio. You are probably measuring the 0.45 es ratio from selfies which distort the picture and make it wider than it really is. Bet you have 0.42
 
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
Because you probably don't have a 0.45 es ratio. You are probably measuring the 0.45 es ratio from selfies which distort the picture and make it wider than it really is. Bet you have 0.42
I got my ipd measured at the eye doctor so no I’m not, I also measured my face width by putting it between two objects and measuring the distance between them. I got 45%
 
I got my ipd measured at the eye doctor so no I’m not, I also measured my face width by putting it between two objects and measuring the distance between them. I got 45%
0.45 is actually in the ideal range for ipd/ es ratio. it must be the other factors people mentioned then. your eyebrow spacing and length is probably off
 
face width. I’m assuming .. is your face wide?
 
0.45 is actually in the ideal range for ipd/ es ratio. it must be the other factors people mentioned then. your eyebrow spacing and length is probably off
My icd is off bc I have a smaller skull so that’s probably what is giving me the closer set look
 
He has perfect pair of eyes. You are just blind.
 

Similar threads

FuckBaur
Replies
10
Views
138
FuckBaur
FuckBaur
tripletungsahur67
Replies
30
Views
165
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Bradsters
Replies
3
Views
65
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
fatass33024
Replies
5
Views
52
fatass33024
fatass33024
tebbel
Replies
3
Views
69
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top