Why does zayn Malik’s eyes not look that close set?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Why does his eyes not look that close set despite having a esr of 42%, and I have an esr of 45% yet looks closer set, what things affect perceived eye spacing

Wide eyebrows and thick lashes.

Low body fat + eyebrows frame his eyes nicely

Because you probably don't have a 0.45 es ratio. You are probably measuring the 0.45 es ratio from selfies which distort the picture and make it wider than it really is. Bet you have 0.42

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Because you probably don't have a 0.45 es ratio. You are probably measuring the 0.45 es ratio from selfies which distort the picture and make it wider than it really is. Bet you have 0.42
I got my ipd measured at the eye doctor so no I’m not, I also measured my face width by putting it between two objects and measuring the distance between them. I got 45%

I got my ipd measured at the eye doctor so no I’m not, I also measured my face width by putting it between two objects and measuring the distance between them. I got 45%
0.45 is actually in the ideal range for ipd/ es ratio. it must be the other factors people mentioned then. your eyebrow spacing and length is probably off

face width. I’m assuming .. is your face wide?

0.45 is actually in the ideal range for ipd/ es ratio. it must be the other factors people mentioned then. your eyebrow spacing and length is probably off
My icd is off bc I have a smaller skull so that’s probably what is giving me the closer set look

He has perfect pair of eyes. You are just blind.