Why doesn't Chico care about his looks as much anymore?

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
title;

you see jordan, o'pry etc all do both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing stuff, i.e. jordan getting fillers and buccal fat removal and o'pry using fin + test since he was 25.. However it seems Chico doesn't give a fuck, JFL he said he started taking finasteride a couple years ago but was balding hard before that. Regardless of all this he still mogs hard but he can easy get back close to his "prime" Chico look if he did botox/fillers or got some fat gafting done under his eyes.

from his vlog
Walking the Cannes Red Carpet   get ready with me   day in the life of Chico Lachowski 1 41 sc

Walking the Cannes Red Carpet   get ready with me   day in the life of Chico Lachowski 0 22 sc

Walking the Cannes Red Carpet   get ready with me   day in the life of Chico Lachowski 5 31 sc

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
He discovered that real beauty comes from within

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and 7 others
title;

you see jordan, o'pry etc all do both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing stuff, i.e. jordan getting fillers and buccal fat removal and o'pry using fin + test since he was 25.. However it seems Chico doesn't give a fuck, JFL he said he started taking finasteride a couple years ago but was balding hard before that. Regardless of all this he still mogs hard but he can easy get back close to his "prime" Chico look if he did botox/fillers or got some fat gafting done under his eyes.

from his vlog
View attachment 2998374

View attachment 2998377

View attachment 2998382
He has had orgies with models for years in the past

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and count grishnackh
he has a wife and kids already

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Richard Cheese, bloomercel and 1 other person
Wife is gonna leave him if he loses his looks, the number one cause of divorce is husbands losing their looks, getting bald or fat...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel, arabcelxxx and 4 others
His wife already uses fillers and botox and she is a model as well. She will probably get more surgeries in the future. Chico needs to wake up and realize the blackpill will come to collect if he doesn't do anything. He started taking Finasteride after years of losing ground despite knowing what it was.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep and Gonthar
He's matured past all that bs jfl he's got kids for christ sake he could retire right now if he wanted to

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Wife is gonna leave him if he loses his looks, the number one cause of divorce is husbands losing their looks, getting bald or fat...
hes on finisteride.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Wow I just realized Chico smokes cigs too. Guess nigga really doesn't give a fuck
JFL :lul:

Walking the Cannes Red Carpet   get ready with me   day in the life of Chico Lachowski 12 58 s

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Recessed Life and 1 other person
When you lose looks with age you naturally give up on trying to worry about them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Darkeningstar
When you lose looks with age you naturally give up on trying to worry about them.
Problem is, he hasn't really lost them, he has 10-15 or so years I would say. He still mogs hard

Why would he care? He's not some dumb aspie "blackpiller". Dude's in his 30s now, he can do what he wants. It's not like he's ugly anyway so he's never gonna struggle. Besides, he has regained his hairline

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and bloomercel
he still mogs

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
He probably already lived his life and now has other priorities. He has a beautiful wife, kids, still looks good, still maintains his looks, does sports, etc. Why would he go hardcore on lookism when he already has/ had everything life can offer him? Just chill theory.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, NoPainNoChick and Darkeningstar
He fulfilled the only evolutionary goal any creature on Earth has - he reproduced. He used his looks to do it, why would he obsess over his looks now that they’ve done what they’re supposed to do for him - attract an attractive mate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, optimisticzoomer, bloomercel and 1 other person
He fulfilled the only evolutionary goal any creature on Earth has - he reproduced. He used his looks to do it, why would he obsess over his looks now that they’ve done what they’re supposed to do for him - attract an attractive mate?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogre and optimisticzoomer
hes on finisteride.
Yeah, maybe, hair is just a part of the equation, his skin looks aged, he's starting to look older, his modeling career will probably be over soon, this also a huge factor in divorce causes - when a guy loses his job, or doesn't make much money anymore it usually leads to much trouble and arguing with the wife.

Yeah, maybe, hair is just a part of the equation, his skin looks aged, he's starting to look older, his modeling career will probably be over soon, this also a huge factor in divorce causes - when a guy loses his job, or doesn't make much money anymore it usually leads to much trouble and arguing with the wife.
Loss of collagen plus he's a smoker and that ages you badly. However, he reproduced with a model foid and likely has made enough money to never work again so he has no reason to give a shit about his looks to such an extent anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Loss of collagen plus he's a smoker and that ages you badly. However, he reproduced with a model foid and likely has made enough money to never work again so he has no reason to give a shit about his looks to such an extent anymore.
That money can disappear pretty fast if you live a fancy, luxurious life, I don't know if his wife will agree with living a modest, simple life.