why doesnt everybody get result from heightmaxxing if their plates are open?

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
Studies have only been done in growth deficient or iss children so doing 'heightmaxxing' to get taller when your normal is theory based.
yeah, you're right. but, do you think there is a factor that we are missing? some people who have open plates but experience no long bone growth height or frame wise, and some people who get height augmentation just from something as weak as mk677 and ai.

yeah, you're right. but, do you think there is a factor that we are missing? some people who have open plates but experience no long bone growth height or frame wise, and some people who get height augmentation just from something as weak as mk677 and ai.
All about absorbtion rate then, how well your body actually takes it and uses it.

I've been on mk677 with some inhibs and I've grown around 3.5-4cm in 3 months, growth was a lot in the first and second month but slowed down a lot.

All about absorbtion rate then, how well your body actually takes it and uses it.

I've been on mk677 with some inhibs and I've grown around 3.5-4cm in 3 months, growth was a lot in the first and second month but slowed down a lot.
lifefuel
how old were u when u started? how tall were your parents? did you use an ai?

lifefuel
how old were u when u started? how tall were your parents? did you use an ai?
I was 16 and a bit when I started, now 16.5.

Dad is 6ft, mother is 5'4 ish. Currently 5'9 from 5'8 starting

I am on arimidex 0.5mg every day.

My next stack will be year round of:
15mg MK677 every day
2.5mg CJC1295 DAC every week - 3 months on 1 month off
0.5mg Arimidex every day
10mcg T4 (Thyroxine) every day
Berberine 600mg every day
Huperzine A 400mg 2x every day
Alpha GPC 600mg 2x every day
Melatonin 1.5g every day
Creatine 5g every day
MSM 1500mg every day

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

15mg MK677 every day
0.5mg Arimidex every day
Melatonin 1.5g every day
Creatine 5g every day
MSM 1500mg every day
isnt a gh bleed bad because it rapes your bgl?

15mg MK677 every day
0.5mg Arimidex every day
Melatonin 1.5g every day
Creatine 5g every day
MSM 1500mg every day
Get rid of Mk, Cjc, huperzine, alpha gpc, and melatonin. Add 6-8 iu's of hgh. Increase arimidex dose to 1mg.

Get rid of Mk, Cjc, huperzine, alpha gpc, and melatonin. Add 6-8 iu's of hgh. Increase arimidex dose to 1mg.
6-8 iu's of chinese rat piss insulin, no way $100 for 100iu's.

3-4ius of chinese insulin, never know what ur getting
but peptides havent been used in clinical studies before, and there are some good sources for hgh
opti, aztecagold, just go on SST and there are a few with bloods

thanks.
do you think ill get good height results if im almost 15 (1-2 months) but im like 18% bodyfat and mid -high t (105kg bench)?
sounds like the perfect combo for estradiol > 20 pg/mL aka plates closing but best to xray and check

but peptides havent been used in clinical studies before, and there are some good sources for hgh
opti, aztecagold, just go on SST and there are a few with bloods
Sources?

And the somatostatin inhibs + cjc + mk + t4 leads to like a 1 + 1 +1 + 1 = 10 benefit

Sources?

And the somatostatin inhibs + cjc + mk + t4 leads to like a 1 + 1 +1 + 1 = 10 benefit
i listed
on sst (on my soul im not a shill) the sources are a lot more trustworthy than on thinksteroids. still cant believe people buy from qsc. fucking retards, if your going to buy from a chinese source at least buy from the manufacturer or find an international indian source which is usually better because they dont get busted as much

theres opti which is domestic only, but i personally use dashpct for australia, also heard good about azteca gold labs (you have to use email the website is a fraud pretending to be them)

sounds like the perfect combo for estradiol > 20 pg/mL aka plates closing but best to xray and check
do i just ask my doctor for an xray? which part should i xray (knee, wrist, ankle?)

i listed
on sst (on my soul im not a shill) the sources are a lot more trustworthy than on thinksteroids. still cant believe people buy from qsc. fucking retards, if your going to buy from a chinese source at least buy from the manufacturer or find an international indian source which is usually better because they dont get busted as much

theres opti which is domestic only, but i personally use dashpct for australia, also heard good about azteca gold labs (you have to use email the website is a fraud pretending to be them)
Im form aus, pm me with the source for au hgh

6-8 iu's of chinese rat piss insulin, no way $100 for 100iu's.
I got all my test, asin, and hgh for hella cheap from China. The test and asin have been working perfect so I’m pretty confident in saying the hgh at the very least isn’t bunk.

I got 200 iu’s for 160$ btw. Jfl at the fact you’re probably spending more on a less effective stack than me because you’re getting rates jacked up 5x because “it comes from America”

I got all my test, asin, and hgh for hella cheap from China. The test and asin have been working perfect so I’m pretty confident in saying the hgh at the very least isn’t bunk.

I got 200 iu’s for 160$ btw. Jfl at the fact you’re probably spending more on a less effective stack than me because you’re getting rates jacked up 5x because “it comes from America”
dude... you shouldnt run test with asin with hgh. im assuming your running hgh to grow taller and running the asin to prevent long bone ossification, if your e is low enough to prevent plate closure then the test to e ratio will rape your lipids. you should run a pure heightmaxxing stack with dht if you want for dimorphism, but having 1500 test with <20 e will fuck your lipids for life...

what was your source from china? qsc?

idk what you’re referring to could u elaborate? Btw I’m keeping e levels at a point where I can feel sides but they’re very mild

yeah
are you getting bloodwork at least?

are you getting bloodwork at least?
No lol. Also I meant what do you mean by my lipids will get fucked for life

No lol. Also I meant what do you mean by my lipids will get fucked for life
im not very knowledgable on this topic, most of what i am doing is replicating studies and users that seem to be smart on this forum, whilst also understanding the basics of the endocrine system and the sides of what i could be fucking with

high testosterone to estrogen ratio isnt ideal for lipids because testosterone increases ldl cholesterol and low estrogen means estrogen cant antagonize ldl and increase hdl

im not very knowledgable on this topic, most of what i am doing is replicating studies and users that seem to be smart on this forum, whilst also understanding the basics of the endocrine system and the sides of what i could be fucking with

high testosterone to estrogen ratio isnt ideal for lipids because testosterone increases ldl cholesterol and low estrogen means estrogen cant antagonize ldl and increase hdl
I’m gonna get full blood work 3 months in. If my cholesterol is too high I’ll just start low dose cholesterol meds

I’m gonna get full blood work 3 months in. If my cholesterol is too high I’ll just start low dose cholesterol meds
bloodworks not even that expensive, you can fine private companies that do it for relatively cheap. you can get your e2 and igf1 + hgh checked for 106 aud where i live

What’s your source for Asin

Pm the source bro