why doesnt government give chad reassignment surgery like they do with troons

K

k99

Platinum
they can easily solve the incel problem they just dont want to then they will cry when retards go ER or they NEETmaxx and give up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Zenis, FascisstChad and 3 others
Its not about your looks its about your confidence

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and isis_Bleach
surgery is heavily overrated

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
no it isn't
yes it is. That guy who got like 1000 surgeries from giant implants legit looked basically the same afterwards, the mexican guy

• +1
Reactions: sexy
yes it is. That guy who got like 1000 surgeries from giant implants legit looked basically the same afterwards, the mexican guy
>brazilian
>didn't even show his full face
>it was with swelling

JFL if you think the government gives 2 shits about making a white mans life any easier.
IMG 6519

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
>brazilian
>it was with swelling
No he ended up showing his full face afterwards, he legit looked practically the same, no smv afterwards

• +1
Reactions: sexy
the government needs to kill themselves along with every incel to solve society's problems. we need to start over with strictly enforced eugenics

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
what they need to do is make it illegal to be transgender

the government needs to kill themselves along with every incel to solve society's problems. we need to start over with strictly enforced eugenics
femcels will create incels nothing would be solved

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
>brazilian
>it was with swelling
No he ended up showing his full face afterwards, he legit looked practically the same, no smv afterwards

this was his result. There was also a video of him in motion and he obviously looked better. Not chad but didn't really have failos aside from maybe too small bigonial to bizygo

He asked for prettyboy look but his jaw implants turned out too small so after this pic he was also supposed to get bigger jaw implants and eyelid surgery (he needed it fixed bc he got botched prior to going to RSM) I haven't seen anything since. If you know sth about his case afterward lmk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usernames and NZb6Air
Honestly a good question. And why don't they give out test and hgh for people who feel not man enough?

this was his result. There was also a video of him in motion and he obviously looked better. Not chad but didn't really have failos aside from maybe too small bigonial to bizygo

He asked for prettyboy look but his jaw implants turned out too small so after this pic he was also supposed to get bigger jaw implants and eyelid surgery (he needed it fixed bc he got botched prior to going to RSM) I haven't seen anything since. If you know sth about his case afterward lmk
i have his actual after and yes his case isn't even finished, he didn't get the jaw implants yet (idk how u know this), i can't leak tho
but ye he legit ascended hard on a supposed "botch" case, niggas retarded!!

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
i have his actual after and yes his case isn't even finished, he didn't get the jaw implants yet (idk how u know this), i can't leak tho
People here have this very weird belief that RSM botches everyone which is why they aren't showing pics lol.

It's not like healthy scepticism, they seem to want to believe he doesn't ascend them for some reason, you can see it on @Ape101 's thread where they are already speculating what went wrong even tho there is 0 indication it did go wrong

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
People here have this very weird belief that RSM botches everyone which is why they aren't showing pics lol.

It's not like healthy scepticism, they seem to want to believe he doesn't ascend them for some reason, you can see it on @Ape101 's thread where they are already speculating what went wrong even tho there is 0 indication it did go wrong
they're simply coping they're not getting the surgeries, either cause they've been deemed too retarded to get them by giant,etc/are scared/ don't have the money

• +1

He looks the exact fucking same LMFAOOO. Literally the only difference is the angle. Nerdy Mexican incel to nerdy Mexican incel with a botched nose

• JFL

@NZb6Air I fucking told u

He looks way better

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames

If the before and after pic were in the same angle and lighting there would be even LESS of a difference.

Send in pms I won't leak shit

I'm not saying rsm botches people, I'm saying his surgeries don't do shit. That man looks damn near the same after all those surgeries. Same nerd vibes, same SMV.

I‘ll just modify my face into a T-800 skull with titanium implants

Terminator type shit
IMG 8273

terminator GIF