Why don’t Asian or Indian women like olive/dark men? Why do they prefer pale men?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Why don’t Asian or Indian women like olive/dark men? Why do they prefer pale/lighter skin men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why don’t Asian or Indian women like olive/dark men? Why do they prefer pale/lighter skin men
Don't know about Asian women. But Indian women in India like medium to light brown skin. dark brown is not a failo unless you arent ugly. pale skin is considered feminine in India and a lot of girls are repulsed by it and make fun of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Don't know about Asian women. But Indian women in India like medium to light brown skin. dark brown is not a failo unless you arent ugly. pale skin is considered feminine in India and a lot of girls are repulsed by it and make fun of it.
ok nice to hear. i fucking hate being pale but asian girls seem to prefer it

Self hatred

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and justbentbro
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Back in earlier days, lighter skin is associated with the upper class. Whilst darker complexion for impoverished working class farmers who works under the sun.

Back in earlier days, lighter skin is associated with the upper class. Whilst darker complexion for impoverished working class farmers who works under the sun.
but nowdays?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Tan always looks more attractive and healthy tho
3005108 1827B6AF 7397 425D BF19 389EE56DD359

but asian women for some weird reason like pale white guys apparently. i just dont understand that

and asian beauty standards is as pale as possible
Yeah its retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
It goes back thousands of years. For Asians, the darker you were the more poor. If you had dark skin it meant you had to be outside working in the rice paddy all day. The more pail you were the more you could afford to stay indoors. Pail skin in Asia is traditionally a status symbol.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 17829
It goes back thousands of years. For Asians, the darker you were the more poor. If you had dark skin it meant you had to be outside working in the rice paddy all day. The more pail you were the more you could afford to stay indoors. Pail skin in Asia is traditionally a status symbol.
so its a status symbol? not actaulyl looks better?

if going for asian women do u think its best we stay pale for the status symbol but look ugly

or tan and look beautiful but possibly lose the status symbol?

so they dont think it actaully looks better? they just hate themself and want to be white or white kids?

why do they hate themself?
They grow up thinking being white skinned is all that really matters. Result of seeing white people as superior, but it’s dying out fast many go for BBCs nowadays

• Woah
They grow up thinking being white skinned is all that really matters. Result of seeing white people as superior, but it’s dying out fast many go for BBCs nowadays
so a white person can get away with being tanned because hes clearly a white guy and thats all that matters?

or should stay pale (but look ugly cos pale is ugly) for the status symbol ?

so a white person can get away with being tanned because hes clearly a white guy and thats all that matters?

or should stay pale (but look ugly cos pale is ugly) for the status symbol ?
Pale looks like shit unless your trying to be some skater eboy or trying to get with Koreans. Some tan is better race is features based anyway not skin colour based

• +1
so its a status symbol? not actaulyl looks better?

if going for asian women do u think its best we stay pale for the status symbol but look ugly

or tan and look beautiful but possibly lose the status symbol?
They see it as beautiful too. It's not just a status symbol. That's just what it happens to be rooted in.

I can only speak from my experience living in China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. But you're gonna get much more play (curious girls going out of their way to insinuate themselves into your life) the pailer you are. This is just what I've observed with other expats. I've seen some really pail dudes who would be considered ugly in the West, not scrawny or nerdy looking but just plain ugly, enjoyed a pimp aura among locals in the East. If you've got natural blonde hair, blue eyes, and long eyelashes too it's a wrap.

IMG 20220731 112831

This dude here worked at one of the schools I woked at in China. I call him Carl the cuck. His name actually is Carl, and he really is a cuck. He has the name of a kid tattoed on his forearm from a girl he was in a relationship with back in Australia. A few years into the relationship he found out the kid wasn't his. Anyways, at our school in China, they had to have a meeting telling the Chinese teachers not to date any of the foreigners working there because of him. After he took the virginity of one of his young Chinese teaching assistants and she became obsessed with him he went crying to bosses of the school begging them to make her stay away from him. You can't really tell in this photo but he's got really long eyelashes. Girls in China would go crazy for him. They all thought he was so hot and it had nothing to do with status.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, 5'8manlet, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
They see it as beautiful too. It's not just a status symbol. That's just what it happens to be rooted in.

I can only speak from my experience living in China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. But you're gonna get much more play (curious girls going out of their way to insinuate themselves into your life) the pailer you are. This is just what I've observed with other expats. I've seen some really pail dudes who would be considered ugly in the West, not scrawny or nerdy looking but just plain ugly, enjoyed a pimp aura among locals in the East. If you've got natural blonde hair, blue eyes, and long eyelashes too it's a wrap.

View attachment 1802951

This dude here worked at one of the schools I woked at in China. I call him Carl the cuck. His name actually is Carl, and he really is a cuck. He has the name of a kid tattoed on his forearm from a girl he was in a relationship with back in Australia. A few years into the relationship he found out the kid wasn't his. Anyways, at our school in China, they had to have a meeting telling the Chinese teachers not to date any of the foreigners working there because of him. After he took the virginity of one of his young Chinese teaching assistants and she became obsessed with him he went crying to bosses of the school begging them to make her stay away from him. You can't really tell in this photo but he's got really long eyelashes. Girls in China would go crazy for him. They all thought he was so hot and it had nothing to do with status.
urgh but i just feel so ugly when pale and blonde hair

i look so much better when dye hair darker and get a tan

idk what to do man...

urgh but i just feel so ugly when pale and blonde hair

i look so much better when dye hair darker and get a tan

idk what to do man...
I don't know. Doing what you want is more attractive than doing things for female approval if you ask me. I've never worried about being tan.

• +1
I don't know. Doing what you want is more attractive than doing things for female approval if you ask me. I've never worried about being tan.
but if i do what i want id rather be black hair and dark tanned.b ut then id lose like all appeal to asian women supposedly

but if i do what i want id rather be black hair and dark tanned.b ut then id lose like all appeal to asian women supposedly
No you wouldn't. You'd be alright.

• +1
No you wouldn't. You'd be alright.
but isnt the main reason they likes white cos whiter skin different hair. or is it just the white skin gene?

or do u think the main factors are other things? like eye colour, height, money, facial features?

but isnt the main reason they likes white cos whiter skin different hair. or is it just the white skin gene?

or do u think the main factors are other things? like eye colour, height, money, facial features?
It is for some girls. Not all though. My wife for example never thought she'd marry a white man. It's not something she aspired to or ever really thought about until she met me, even though she'd worked with several white's at training schools before.

You gotta be attractive in Asia too. An awkward nerd isn't gonna be Joe Pimp in Asia, regardless of how white he is. Not all Asian women like white dudes.

• +1