Why don't Asian women like to date or have sex with their own race ?

Deleted member 17195

Deleted member 17195

Iron
Is it just me or i have noticed that around 60-70% percent of asian women now prefer to date other ethnics or mostly white and not give asian men a chance ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ItalianCesso, Ahrimancel and 4 others
Racism

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15601 and ifyouwannabemylover
Is it just me or i have noticed that around 60-70% percent of asian women now prefer to date other ethnics or mostly white and not give asian men a chance ?
They want to breed Elliot Rodgers

• JFL
Reactions: ItalianCesso
Asian and black phenos are very one sided. As in Asian pheno is very feminine making the girls desirable, but the men not desirable and black pheno is masculine and makes the guys desirable but not the girls. So it’s the same reason why black guys usually don’t want to fuck black women unless they are lightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Hades, Landorus and 3 others
Asian and black phenos are very one sided. As in Asian pheno is very feminine making the girls desirable, but the men not desirable and black pheno is masculine and makes the guys desirable but not the girls. So it’s the same reason why black guys usually don’t want to fuck black women unless they are lightskin
Damn bro but isn't asian men seen as masculine ? Or as equally masculine compared to whites and blacks ?

they want hapa sons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Dce1a9bfa9690586aee1a7550e163ba2

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Most Asians in Asia prefer their own.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, hennypapi and Mongrelcel
Damn bro but isn't asian men seen as masculine ? Or as equally masculine compared to whites and blacks ?
It depends man. The shit I said was very general and sort of retarded but it’s not like Asian men are ugly they definitely have high appeal. I think it’s mainly that Asian girls grow up with self hate that’s why they date out

Asians dont like black guys

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
The flight attendant just came and gave me some wine. She’s Asian also. Should I try and slay? I’m only gonna be in Europe for maybe an hour so prob not. I can tell she’s old but still looks young
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Cuz chinks are subhuman rats

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ahrimancel and buckchadley31
they are racist

• JFL
They date who mogs

Whites mog asians on average

But top tier asians will never have problems getting laid with their women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ahrimancel and Looks234
Asians dont like black guys
COPE

udbTkiR.jpg

This 18 year old American gold medalist is getting dicked down by nigger cock every night

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Looks234 and DwayneWhite55
The flight attendant just came and gave me some wine. She’s Asian also. Should I try and slay? I’m only gonna be in Europe for maybe an hour so prob not. I can tell she’s old but still looks young

30D15C79 917C 4280 8D12 227F02D4FF45

This is a massive cope. Asian girls stick to their race 90+% of the time. The only ones who don't are the slutty ones who want to be as white as possible and dye their hair blonde and shit.

Looksmaxxed Asian guys have no problem getting girlfriends. It's the unathletic geeky Asian guys with glasses who complain. If they were white, they still wouldn't get girls.

• +1
This is a massive cope. Asian girls stick to their race 90+% of the time. The only ones who don't are the slutty ones who want to be as white as possible and dye their hair blonde and shit.
They go for white guys

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
They go for white guys
No they don't. Go outside for once you fucking mentalcel normie+. 90+% of Asian girls are with an Asian guy.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and Deleted member 7725
COPE

udbTkiR.jpg

This 18 year old American gold medalist is getting dicked down by nigger cock every night

Yes they don't understand westernized Asians or Latinas lol they both go for black guys

No they don't. Go outside for once you fucking mentalcel normie+. 90+% of Asian girls are with an Asian guy.
They aren't many asians where i live .and every asian women i meet dates a white guy

What do you get these numbers from. almost 40 % of asian women are married to white men

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Danish_Retard
In my country it's like this :pepefrown:
But I think it's because italians aren't nordic
It's like this everywhere in US too. Only girls who are with white guys are the slutty Asian girls with dyed/blonde hair who hate their race and want to be as white as possible. Same with black girls too. Every black girl dates a black guy, even if they have other options.

They'd much rather date a normie of their race than a normie of a different one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, mulattomaxxer and datboijj
They aren't many asians where i live .and every asian women i meet dates a white guy

What do you get these numbers from. almost 40 % of asian women are married to white men
Show me proof of this. There's tons of Asians where I live and every single one of them is with an Asian guy.

It's like this everywhere in US too. Only girls who are with white guys are the slutty Asian girls with dyed/blonde hair who hate their race and want to be as white as possible. Same with black girls too. Every black girl dates a black guy, even if they have other options.

They'd much rather date a normie of their race than a normie of a different one.
Nah Usa is different, all people there are race mixing

White man/Asian woman is number #1 most common interracial marriage in Usa

Edit: maybe 2nd after white/latina. Idk tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, hebbewem and 1 other person
Nah Usa is different, all people there are race mixing

White man/Asian woman is number #1 most common interracial marriage in Usa
Doesn't matter if it's most common. It's rare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Asians have neotenous features that aren't dimorphic on men.

• Love it

Same with me,do you live in the Midwest?

I rarely ever see asians,Asians by small chance I do. And if I do there's two types. One looks like a foreigner and they hang out with a group of other Asians. Usually going to college. Or the 2nd where they were born here and westernized. This Asian girl will like white or black guys with the same standards of any white or black girl/Latina in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and hebbewem

Attachments

• 2678249_2678080_2656507_1640293886679.png
    2678249_2678080_2656507_1640293886679.png
    947.3 KB · Views: 0

I rarely ever see asians,Asians by small chance I do. And if I do there's two types. One looks like a foreigner and they hang out with a group of other Asians. Usually going to college. Or the 2nd where they were born here and westernized. This Asian girl will like white or black guys with the same standards of any white or black girl/Latina in the USA.
No i live in sweden

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

fuck your a chad jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Wm/aw is more common than white woman with black man
Obviously. Both are rare. Ww/bm is only for hookups.

The gender pattern is the opposite among Asians. While 40% of Asian females married outside their race in 2008,
Fake stats. I don't see any of that shit.