Why don't Asian women like to date or have sex with their own race ?

it's a cope from caucasians
there are lots of attractive asian men in east
more mogger men than woman in asia imo

Is it just me or i have noticed that around 60-70% percent of asian women now prefer to date other ethnics or mostly white and not give asian men a chance ?
I am not asian, and I do prefer asian women. But I do believe asian men are the most discriminated group of people on planet earth. I would run through thousands of glass walls with fire if it meant one more asian man could reproduce with this own kind.

• Love it
Reactions: Ahrimancel
interracial dating is NOT the norm, for any race.
stop living in a fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
No i live in sweden
I don't see that many asian girls and the few that I do see walk alone but WMAF seems to be higher than AMWF, about 3:1. Which city you living in?

i believe there was a research study on each race of females and what percent of them prefer their own race and it was a tossup between black and asian women, i think around 30-40% prefer white men while the other 60% asian men

Asian and black phenos are very one sided. As in Asian pheno is very feminine making the girls desirable, but the men not desirable and black pheno is masculine and makes the guys desirable but not the girls. So it’s the same reason why black guys usually don’t want to fuck black women unless they are lightskin
Basically this.

Very very few Asian men are dimorphic, I'd say having lived on Asia and in Asian neighbourhoods in the west, less than 2% of Asian men are dimorphic, and the failo destroys it for that 2%.

Noodlewhores who have never seen a a dimorphic person, like in China or north Korea, will hookup, date, and marry ricemen.

The rest of the noodlewhores will marry a riceman for the safe life and steady bucks, bit will hookup with nom rice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItalianCesso and House Lannister
COPE

udbTkiR.jpg

This 18 year old American gold medalist is getting dicked down by nigger cock every night

Yeah no shit, a) he's good looking and b) the foid is American not Asian

It's like this everywhere in US too. Only girls who are with white guys are the slutty Asian girls with dyed/blonde hair who hate their race and want to be as white as possible. Same with black girls too. Every black girl dates a black guy, even if they have other options.

They'd much rather date a normie of their race than a normie of a different one.
Jfl I never date my own races

You're an insecure white incel that will never get a gf let alone an asian gf

• JFL
Reactions: Leap