Why don’t girls talk to me?

foidflayer

foidflayer

Orbitus
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
49
Reputation
23
I think that I’m not too bad looking, yet girls never like acc date me or anything like that, maybe freinds and stuff but the farthest I’ve ever gotten is a talking stage.some people find me super annoying , and sometimes I feel like I’m getting a lot of ioi’s until the girl fucking asks me to put her on with the guy she fucking likes. It genuinely pisses me off how some people can just bag so easily and then when it comes to me it’s just like a shit ton of mind games and bullshit and she ends up choosing another guy instead.
 
1790547295122


1790547297687
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ctoasty and yahgamy
I think that I’m not too bad looking, yet girls never like acc date me or anything like that, maybe freinds and stuff but the farthest I’ve ever gotten is a talking stage.some people find me super annoying , and sometimes I feel like I’m getting a lot of ioi’s until the girl fucking asks me to put her on with the guy she fucking likes. It genuinely pisses me off how some people can just bag so easily and then when it comes to me it’s just like a shit ton of mind games and bullshit and she ends up choosing another guy instead.
Yes it is very important you get off this website it makes you autistic stop jerking off and be 100 percent yourself never care about other opinions and if your attracted to a girl go up to her and tell her and you are sure to see success
 
  • +1
Reactions: ctoasty
I think that I’m not too bad looking, yet girls never like acc date me or anything like that, maybe freinds and stuff but the farthest I’ve ever gotten is a talking stage.some people find me super annoying , and sometimes I feel like I’m getting a lot of ioi’s until the girl fucking asks me to put her on with the guy she fucking likes. It genuinely pisses me off how some people can just bag so easily and then when it comes to me it’s just like a shit ton of mind games and bullshit and she ends up choosing another guy instead.
before you ask this question there are tonnes of factors to take into consideration here, first is obviously your looks, then how tall are you, your phenotype matters too ( you may be a good looking mtn but have a dravidian pheno and thus never get laid ), then whether you are obese or extremely skinny or a framelet, then your personality ( if your neurodivergent its gonna be tough to date even if ur avg looking ),then your inhibition status, the list goes on and on and on , sometimes girls may avoid you coz you seem uninteresting to them so you may pursue a hobby or excel at academics or a game or learn how to play a new instrument, these are kinda cope but could genuinely help you with women
 

Similar threads

raulpilled
Replies
19
Views
64
vstr2357
vstr2357
1
Replies
5
Views
82
189cm.ltn
1
Ilovecatsfr11746
Replies
4
Views
60
lowtide654
lowtide654
russiangirlsmog
Replies
10
Views
82
alexbrown8384
alexbrown8384
Simikz
Replies
34
Views
187
Simikz
Simikz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top