Why don’t good men rape?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
It’s only bad boys that rape girls and high T low trust looking people. You never see the typical reddit cuck raping. Why not? I thought ugly, good hearted men are the ones who should be raping since girls don’t want them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
high inhib

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

They have a cuck fantasy. They stalk a girls every move, hiding in the shadows waiting for high T men to go and do it themselves. Once that moment finally arrives they hide in a bush to jerk off and watch

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
There are some good men(or at least they were considered good, kind, caring, affable, etc.) who rape, but after they are exposed they are immediately considered monsters...
618_showbiz_jimmy_saville_8.jpg
55a039b8170000dd0732667e.png
Ron_Jeremy_mod.jpg

Because woman have convinced men it's bad. When reality it only suits the female imperative to have total control over who dates who for most men. I would never do it but woman as a whole actually i am going to stop before this comes up in my next job interview :ogre:

Because we no longer live "in the jungle" where this would be happening all the time.

There are some good men(or at least they were considered good, kind, caring, affable, etc.) who rape, but after they are exposed they are immediately considered monsters...
618_showbiz_jimmy_saville_8.jpg
55a039b8170000dd0732667e.png
Ron_Jeremy_mod.jpg
when was ron jeremy considered caring?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
a real man takes what he wants

when was ron jeremy considered caring?
He was considered a funny, down-to-earth, approachable, humble, altruistic guy, you know kinda like a special uncle who's very popular with people, loved by everyone, but when you're alone with him he changes into a completely different person and tries to fuck you in the ass...

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2