Why don't I get sore anymore from workouts?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
After about 2 months of training I don't get sore no matter what. I've tried increasing weight, I've tried increasing reps but i just don't. No matter how hard I work out I don't get sore or feel the pump. What should I do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16346, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
After about 2 months of training I don't get sore no matter what. I've tried increasing weight, I've tried increasing reps but i just don't. No matter how hard I work out I don't get sore or feel the pump. What should I do?
do mostly compounds should be 70-80% of your lifts and increase them weekly, if you don't feel like dying after your last set in the gym your not working hard enough

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
Not feeling a pump? Huh, you 100% should jfl unless your volume is turbo small like doing 1RM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Not feeling a pump? Huh, you 100% should jfl unless your volume is turbo small like doing 1RM
i feel the pump but it's weak and doesn't last very long tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
Thats normal bro
I want my pumps to last longer and feel sore after my workout. Do you think increasing the volume+ changing the excercises could help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and TsarTsar444
I want my pumps to last longer and feel sore after my workout. Do you think increasing the volume+ changing the excercises could help?
You need to go to absolute failure on compounds every single time, and i mean like giving every bit of your strength, let the bench fall on your chest and then do the roll of shame, don't be shy of this, you need to push the bar until your chest and arms literally go into coma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and Carbon
Because the anal sphincter becomes a lot more accomodating around the 2 month mark. You're over the hump bro, it's all upside from here on out. @RoundHouse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Jason Voorhees
Same thing happened to me when I worked out but Ibstill made gains

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
But on serious note if you're working out consistently it's normal to not feel sore anymore, it's the same with me. If you stop for like 2 weeks and workout again you'll find yourself very sore all over again so I think the body gets used to it.

You should definitely be feeling pumps tho. After your compound lifts try doing a lot of super and drop sets, and if that doesn't work drink a preworkout or bcaa that has nitric oxide in it (not a cope, it really does boost blood flow pretty good in my exp.)

• +1
Dont worry about soreness. worry about whether you are moving up in the weights

• +1
Same thing happened to me when I worked out but Ibstill made gains
JFL at your avi, who are the people there? Who is that guy on the left?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
being sore really doesn't mean anything.

however you need to feel some sort of pump or exhausted feeling in the muscles after the workout.