Why don't manlet celebs/millionaires get LL?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Height is so important, even more so for famous/rich people who will be judged by the public, and they can easily afford it. So why don't we see any manlet celebs/millionaires getting LL? Is it just not worth it to them? If i had that type of money i'd be getting all the surgeries JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: med and heightmaxxing
Would ruin their rep

• +1
Reactions: med, Ricky212, Deleted member 57122 and 1 other person
Because they don't care and would ruin their rep. Most celebs don't even get hair transplants let alone not being able to walk for mouths not fully recovering for 2 years

Because they don't care and would ruin their rep. Most celebs don't even get hair transplants let alone not being able to walk for mouths not fully recovering for 2 years
Hair transplant is extremely popular in showbiz/sports industrial wtf are you talking aout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 57122, diamondbill and 1 other person
Would make them seem "insecure"

Would make them seem "insecure"
I mean celebs get plastic surgeries and no one calls them insecure they are praised for it, why is LL different, it is also improving a aspect of their overall looks

''hey you seen __'s new movie?!''
''the guy who got limb lengthening surgery?''

Bruh wouldn't that just make them more famous and talked about, which is a good thing? And they'd be taller, i don't see any downsides tbh

I mean celebs get plastic surgeries and no one calls them insecure they are praised for it, why is LL different, it is also improving a aspect of their overall looks
People have a specific disdain for when people they consider genetically inferior, (manlets) Tey to cheat their genetics

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Because they already mog you to hell just with status and wealth alone, also getting LL would put them out of the public eye for months since they’d have to take time to recover compared to other surgeries, furthermore they don’t wanna seem insecure

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 57122 and Egyptianmogger
Bruh wouldn't that just make them more famous and talked about, which is a good thing? And they'd be taller, i don't see any downsides tbh
What youre famous for is important too
Going from being known as a good actor to being known as the guy who got ll is humiliating

talked about in a bad and insulting way isnt, also they just dont really care, they fuck bitches 24/7, do drugs and buy expensive yachts

because all the problems for a couple inches are not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Because they already mog you to hell just with status and wealth alone, also getting LL would put them out of the public eye for months since they’d have to take time to recover compared to other surgeries, furthermore they don’t wanna seem insecure

Yes its not because is a retarded surgery its because of their rep JFL YOU NIGGAS ARE RETARDED
I'd actually say that's part of the reason too, it is risky and not that rewarding.

millionaires should do it imo as long as they arent famous and most arent that famous

I'd actually day that's part of the reason too, it is risky and not that rewarding.
im sure tom cruise would get ll if he wasnt celeb and just rich dude

millionaires should do it imo as long as they arent famous and most arent that famous

are you retarded or what?

you know the problems you get and others you can potentially get just because you want to be a couple of inches taller?

Fanout manlet millionaires wish they were taller and know it would increase their SMV. But why tf would you need to do it when most likely have access to top women anyway?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
talked about in a bad and insulting way isnt, also they just dont really care, they fuck bitches 24/7, do drugs and buy expensive yachts
Any publicity is good publicity though, it will boost their engagement a ton. True most actors don't care, but what about tom cruise he clearly cares about looks and got jaw surgery so why not get LL

are you retarded or what?

you know the problems you get and others you can potentially get just because you want to be a couple of inches taller?
thats to be considered but only if ur really insecure

because height is cope

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Egyptianmogger
society hates short men and will call short men insecure if they get ll this is common knowledge

Imagine being a manlet millionaire and having access to the best and safest surgeons but not wanting to improve such an important aspect of your life as height :lul: i swear millionaires dumb af bruv

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Any publicity is good publicity though, it will boost their engagement a ton. True most actors don't care, but what about tom cruise he clearly cares about looks and got jaw surgery so why not get LL
no, the news dies out in like 2 days the publicity is very insignificant. looks matter more for actors thats why tom got jaw surgery, you can fraud height with hair and shoes but not jaw

Imagine being a manlet millionaire and having access to the best and safest surgeons but not wanting to improve such an important aspect of your life as height :lul: i swear millionaires dumb af bruv
Why would you do such a risky surgery when you already have access to Stacies and moneymogg 99% of the men?

Too late for them, they've been in the public spotlight for years and everyone knows them as having their original height. So it would be very obvious if they did LL and they'd be mocked and ridiculed for it, you don't know how cruel normies are to short guys who do LL. Plus celebs who are short enough that they need LL have turned their shortness into part of their image, so paradoxically it would statusmin them if they did it. Also, the elephant in the room: guys who are successful and happy with their life generally don't think or worry about this stuff, especially these top-1% guys. Too busy with their projects, family/friends and fun millionaire life.
But I agree, if I was a millionaire with access to the best doctors, surgeons, physiotherapists, etc. in the world I'd definitely do it.

Last edited:
These people are too important to waste literal months getting crippled to gain a couple of inches