why don't men wear wigs?

Hot Neighbourhood

Hot Neighbourhood

autistic
women will paint their face to fraud but men refuses to wear wigs.

why

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, thecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
women will paint their face to fraud but men refuses to wear wigs.

why
well i mean most wigs are noticeable that they are in fact wigs plus embarrassment n shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
1. You'll look like a manwhore
2. Most of the options are straight hair, bowl cut 70's style

• +1
Imagine seeing a man with a fucking wig jfl, if u are good looking with hair u are good looking bald.
Justin Bieber?

well i mean most wigs are noticeable that they are in fact wigs plus embarrassment n shit
yes because women's fake eyelashes are so convincing

• +1
If u are white u need masculine jaw, thats it and justing bieber looks gay
tbf if chico used wigs it would literally prolong his peak for at least 5 more years, he went from pretty boy to child predator

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 1453
tbf if chico used wigs it would literally prolong his peak for at least 5 more years, he went from pretty boy to child predator
he went from the victim to the perpetrator

If u are white u need masculine jaw, thats it and justing bieber looks gay
eh maybe but he had every girl under his thumb when he was prime

• +1
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood and Deleted member 1453
shame, and societal rules
if women can fraud, why aren't men "allowed" to

how do u know? have you worn a wig?
no but i have done embarrassing things and i have worn clothes that i guess are stupid and 70% of the time i get laughed at what else would be the reaction of humans

no but i have done embarrassing things and i have worn clothes that i guess are stupid and 70% of the time i get laughed at what else would be the reaction of humans
i think its just all in your head man

Hair system are gettin good. the only downside would be admitting to wear one when you're in a LTR
People are problably living in fear that the thing slips off or something but they're pretty solid tbh

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Hot Neighbourhood and Deleted member 14667
tell me then how would people react?
they probably dont care, they are prob more concerned about themselves or they might think about chad or stacy

they probably dont care, they are prob more concerned about themselves or they might think about chad or stacy
that reality doesn't exist no one just cares about what they are doing what age are you?

nah i just think you need to see the real world
lol yeah you are right i was just trynna see if i could gaslight random strangers on the internet :lul:

lol yeah you are right i was just trynna see if i could gaslight random strangers on the internet :lul:
well you didn't manipulate me you just acted like a low tier retard troll thats all

well you didn't manipulate me you just acted like a low tier retard troll thats all
cope i manipulated you to have a 15 minutes of retarded conversation with me :lul:

cope i manipulated you to have a 15 minutes of retarded conversation with me :lul:
not really you just made my day better by talking with me i enjoyed our conversation

• +1
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood
far too warm for me its record levels lol where abouts are u at
canada bro i dont mind the heat atm here because winter rapes me alot harder

Hair = good genes
Wig = kys

Imagine seeing a man with a fucking wig jfl, if u are good looking with hair u are good looking bald.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
nice i like canada never been but it sounds nice
its like a laid back version of usa

since you are in scotland you probably heard Rangers beat real madrid today? :lul:

Hair = good genes
Wig = kys
hair has zero value to good genetics. A totally bald guy can rule in caveman times. Good genes = height, strength, endurance, immune system, intelligence, agression
A sharp jawline, norwood 0 or pct eyes has ZERO value to reproduction or fighting success in nature. Its pure beauty ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and volcelfatcel
its like a laid back version of usa

since you are in scotland you probably heard Rangers beat real madrid today? :lul:
i aint a sporty guy lol plus i dont really like football at all

cope
hair has zero value to good genetics. A totally bald guy can rule in caveman times. Good genes = height, strength, endurance, immune system, intelligence, agression
A sharp jawline, norwood 0 or pct eyes has ZERO value to reproduction or fighting success in nature. Its pure beauty ideal.
hair can be a pillow and gives caveman very good sleep, bald = sleeping on rock very not comfortable

but eh shit what made you come on this site buddy?