why don't men wear wigs?

cope

hair can be a pillow and gives caveman very good sleep, bald = sleeping on rock very not comfortable
55C37C9F 9A40 4014 A109 9DB8CC99A8AE

Because its not socially acceptable. A guy wearing a wig is "gay". This stigma will change within our life times. Also some women will virtue signal about not caring about looks but blackpilled social media such as tiktok should help guys realise that women value looks just as much as men.

As soon as society accept this male wigs will become common practice.

Last edited:
there is nothing to cope with or on for me
damn i can't live with out good cope, i had a dream the other day where i won a marathon and it felt really good, so i have been trying to go for runs lately im still kinda unfit but i wanna join a event some time

coping makes life better brother, if you can find something ill be very happy for you

Because its not socially acceptable. A guy wearing a wig is "gay". This stigma will change within our life times. Also some women will virtue signal about not caring about looks but blackpilled social media such as tiktok should help guys realise that women value looks just as much as men.

As soon as society accept this male wills will become common practice.
i agree with your view

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
damn i can't live with out good cope, i had a dream the other day where i won a marathon and it felt really good, so i have been trying to go for runs lately im still kinda unfit but i wanna join a event some time

coping makes life better brother, if you can find something ill be very happy for you
nah ive not had anything good ever druggie parents bullied in school rejected in dating and love friendless ugly etc

nah ive not had anything good ever druggie parents bullied in school rejected in dating and love friendless ugly etc
thats terrible man im sorry to hear that, i can relate to being rejected in dating, ive been to parties and had foids call me ugly to my face in front of their friends :lul: i was involuntarily rejected hahahah

shitty parents can fuck you up pretty bad, i had to get away from mine

thats terrible man im sorry to hear that, i can relate to being rejected in dating, ive been to parties and had foids call me ugly to my face in front of their friends :lul: i was involuntarily rejected hahahah
yeah
shitty parents can fuck you up pretty bad, i had to get away from mine
i was hit quite alot plus my dad fucked off to do more drugs i had to phone the ambulance once when i was 13 to help my mum from oding i really just hate life if anything nothing good has ever happened to me besides my gran and grandpa i really love them thats the only reason i haven't offed my self

hair has zero value to good genetics. A totally bald guy can rule in caveman times. Good genes = height, strength, endurance, immune system, intelligence, agression
A sharp jawline, norwood 0 or pct eyes has ZERO value to reproduction or fighting success in nature. Its pure beauty ideal.
what if balding was a sign of a good beta/provider, alpha chad dies fighting a mammoth with a full head of youthful hair while beta hides scared away

yeah

i was hit quite alot plus my dad fucked off to do more drugs i had to phone the ambulance once when i was 13 to help my mum from oding i really just hate life if anything nothing good has ever happened to me besides my gran and grandpa i really love them thats the only reason i haven't offed my self
damn i hope things get better for you and you figure things out. you are under unfortunate circumstances and its diffucult to break out of it

what if balding was a sign of a good beta/provider, alpha chad dies fighting a mammoth with a full head of youthful hair while beta hides scared away
so chad died a virgin fighting fucking mammoth and beta fucked his wife stacy after he died :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
damn i hope things get better for you and you figure things out. you are under unfortunate circumstances and its diffucult to break out of it
nah its not about that or anything i just dont like anything people just disgust me with all their greed and vile acts

nah its not about that or anything i just dont like anything people just disgust me with all their greed and vile acts
brother everyone has to be vile for their own survival, its the morbid reality

what if chad had balding, just that he never saw it because he died young :feelshah:
then balding is not a trait of beta provider :feelshah: you have disproven your own theory brother

brother everyone has to be vile for their own survival, its the morbid reality
nah its just the fact that everyone lies cheats and just push others away just to get to the top i just fucking hate all these degenerate scum bags

then balding is not a trait of beta provider :feelshah: you have disproven your own theory brother
what if the act of going bald is a beta provider trait :feelshah:
you lived long enough to not die because of no aggression and saw yourself lose hair
while chad with balding genes died fighting because he was a meathead alpha

• +1
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood and owlofathena
you lived long enough to not die because of no aggression and saw yourself lose hair
:feelshah:then balding = alpha gene

then full head of hair = jew propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
nah its just the fact that everyone lies cheats and just push others away just to get to the top i just fucking hate all these degenerate scum bags
everyone is social status maxxing constantly, most people are machiavelliian at heart, its sad but all we can do is just protect ourselves

everyone is social status maxxing constantly, most people are machiavelliian at heart, its sad but all we can do is just protect ourselves
i just aint like that ive never wanted to just look after my self i care about people too much

i just aint like that ive never wanted to just look after my self i care about people too much
take care of yourself first bro

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Always put yourself first unless it's your kids
ill never have any man come on i am just a sad pathetic loser thanks for trying to motivate me ig

ill never have any man come on i am just a sad pathetic loser thanks for trying to motivate me ig
Not with that mentality. Yes it would really easy for you if you were Andreas Eriksen, me personally I just want his exact eye area and I could almost be a clone of him

Not with that mentality. Yes it would really easy for you if you were Andreas Eriksen, me personally I just want his exact eye area and I could almost be a clone of him
its not really all about my looks i am at peace with being below average i just want to experience some type of love or affection that's all

• +1
Yourself always come first no matter wht
its not really all about my looks i am at peace with being below average i just want to experience some type of love or affection that's all
if you are below average in looks a women will only love you for your resources it’s not the most genuine thing but it’s better than nothing

self pres

if you are below average in looks a women will only love you for your resources it’s not the most genuine thing but it’s better than nothing
yeah thats the thing i wont have any real love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667 and owlofathena
Real love doesn't exist unless it's your family
ive never had that either maybe a little from my grand parents but i never did shit with my dad or mum

• +1