Why don't more people go to pagnoni?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Bro offers various custom PEEK implants AND bimax.

Thread 'Update: I’m out of surgery' https://looksmax.org/threads/update-im-out-of-surgery.689068/

This guy got infra+orbital+bimax

Literally just get a completely new identity

Getting more forward growth AND getting less uee + less saggy lower eyelids PERMANENTLY

this guy is legit a one-stop shop for ascension which makes it easy and relatively cheap compared to other options.

He also offers implants for brow ridge, jaw, and zygos I think

Pagnoni is literally a blackpilled surgeon who will make you at least HTN if all goes well

Idk how good he is or his botch rate though, and if you just want bimax alone ramieri is probably better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, smoth, goatedjordan23 and 2 others
Coz most just rot and shitpost and not take any action

• +1
Reactions: user123456, smoth, Manfrommars and 6 others
How much does his rhino cost

Legit all I need to ascend facially

How much does his rhino cost

Legit all I need to ascend facially
Prob cheaper than US but then u gotta factor in travel and stay costs

Thread 'Update: I’m out of surgery' https://looksmax.org/threads/update-im-out-of-surgery.689068/

Getting more forward growth AND getting less uee + less saggy lower eyelids PERMANENTLY

this guy is legit a one-stop shop for ascension which makes it easy and relatively cheap compared to other options.

Pagnoni is literally a blackpilled surgeons who will make you at least HTN if all goes well

Idk how good he is or his botch rate though, and if you just want bimax alone ramieri is probably better
he raised his prices a lot btw.

he raised his prices a lot btw.
is it due to his popularity or some other factor? Do you think it will be even worse end of next year?

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen
is it due to his popularity or some other factor? Do you think it will be even worse end of next year?
I think one reason is how Italian maxfac surgeons became more looksmax-centered and they became more popular. Literally ramieris tiktok page has videos with the hashtag: #looksmax

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
I'm assuming just inflation overall and popularity.

I think one reason is how Italian maxfac surgeons became more looksmax-centered and they became more popular. Literally ramieris tiktok page has videos with the hashtag: #looksmax
I consulted with Ramieri a few weeks ago his bimax and malar implants are the same as a few years ago, but yeah some other procedures increased a couple thousand

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Oxygen
I consulted with Ramieri a few weeks ago his bimax and malar implants are the same as a few years ago, but yeah some other procedures increased a couple thousand
Dm prices

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

Pagnoni is literally a blackpilled surgeon who will make you at least HTN if all goes well

He completely transformed @chadtindermoney , showed me his result during our consultation, insane. But he is pretty expensive tho, unless you get bimax + a lot of stuff, then the individual cost of each procedure decrases. If you go on his website he not only does every implant under the sun but also soft tissue procedures like blepharoplasty and rhino. If you want cheaper bimax + implants ramieri is quite good, if you only need bimax and rhino raffaini mogs them both to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20631 and Oxygen
i've heard Pagnoni is more skilled for implants than for bimax .

he has performed bimax many times less than other maxfac like Ramieri or Raffaini who get them by the 500s or 1000s.

we don't have as many before after from him so hard to judge his jaw surgery skills.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 19766 and Oxygen
Is his rhino expensive?

My big ass nose Bridge is my only major facial failo and I will definitely get it fixed within 4 years

Just about when I have the money

20230405 105421

He completely transformed @chadtindermoney , showed me his result during our consultation, insane. But he is pretty expensive tho, unless you get bimax + a lot of stuff, then the individual cost of each procedure decrases. If you go on his website he not only does every implant under the sun but also soft tissue procedures like blepharoplasty and rhino. If you want cheaper bimax + implants ramieri is quite good, if you only need bimax and rhino raffaini mogs them both to oblivion
Lol I need ccw bimax + rhino + saddled infra malar + drop down supras (including brow bone augmentation) + jaw angle implant. Pagnoni is my daddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20631 and SurgeryEnjoyer
@Oxygen go in pms

Lol I need ccw bimax + rhino + saddled infra malar + drop down supras (including brow bone augmentation) + jaw angle implant. Pagnoni is my daddy
me too, but i would never get that all in one go, unless the rhino was something super simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Oxygen
I saw those results too they were legit insane.

he’s incredibly over priced for custom implants. It’s cheaper to go to eppley for example or even yaremchuk. Great doctor, but infraorbitals should not be 22k lol

Don't forget LL and Roids

he’s incredibly over priced for custom implants. It’s cheaper to go to eppley for example or even yaremchuk. Great doctor, but infraorbitals should not be 22k lol
Eppley with poorly designed silicon implants ?

Nah I’m good.

Eppley with poorly designed silicon implants ?

Nah I’m good.
They both have good and bad results. But let’s not forget the majority of eppley patients demand barbaric custom implant sizes… as we’ve seen. Eppley him self has stated he likes conservative designs.

That guy was already chadlite. His mandible was long but it wasn’t uncanny atleast not to girls.

jesus christ 22k is the cost of bimax tf. Time to go for dr. vreck now

That guy was already chadlite. His mandible was long but it wasn’t uncanny atleast not to girls.
Ur kidding right ? I dont think you have seen enough pics of him. He looked very clearly botched imo

Ur kidding right ? I dont think you have seen enough pics of him. He looked very clearly botched imo

Which pics are you referring to?

Selfies distort and give the illusion of making mandibles look longer from the 3/4th angle.

Which pics are you referring to?

Selfies distort and give the illusion of making mandibles look longer from the 3/4th angle.
Mine doesn't, but the again my phone is more subhuman than my face so idk. I'll look up the pics to see if i can find them.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-08-08-22-52-082-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-08-08-22-52-082-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, ccwarrior, Deleted member 25995 and 3 others
@SurgeryEnjoyer is the right after Pagoni?

3350527_Screenshot_2023-04-08-08-22-52-082-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, king_bandon, tinderhacker and 1 other person
@SurgeryEnjoyer is the right after Pagoni?
I am not knowledgeable on chadtindermoney lore, however i think that's the 1st time he got botched by a random us surgeon. He then had trimax + paranasal and possibly midface + infras+ rhino with pagnoni then and the final result is him today

I am not knowledgeable on chadtindermoney lore, however i think that's the 1st time he got botched by a random us surgeon. He then had trimax + paranasal and possibly midface + infras+ rhino with pagnoni then and the final result is him today
So the first pic is him after Pagnoni or the 2nd? This is him on the right.
97F1C4F8 E6E9 4D6C 9B9C 8045A0122C58

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 25995 and SurgeryEnjoyer
The after pic would have to be the one on the left or else he should jump off a bridge
Yeah that’s literally a hapsburg jaw on the right. He looks inbred. But I think left is after jaw surgery because he very clearly has an underbite on the right.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Yeah that’s literally a hapsburg jaw on the right. He looks inbred. But I think left is after jaw surgery because he very clearly has an underbite on the right.
Those are pics of his first bimax, he got a revision Bimax with pagnoni

Check dms

bananamaxxing .

lack of lower jaw length was the least of his priority . he lacks harmony . never needed bimax from the start anyway.

he coped with bimax thinking he would ascend while fixing his bone recession while he has none.
it is true that 80% of sub HTNs like me need bimax to ascend , but that wasn't the case here .