why don't my legs grow?

D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken
quick backstory, I'm 16 (turning 17 soon), and a turbomanlet.
I'm 7 inches shorter than my dad and the same height as my mom which is weird.
I'm in 11th grade and I started puberty at like the end of 8th grade or something, at that point I was legit sub 4'11. I've noticed that my torso grew alot because my torso seems to look way longer than others at my height and I have a shit ton of stretch marks from growth, on my back. I also wear men size large sweaters however, my legs don't seem to have grown much since the beginning of puberty as I can still fit into pants that I bought in 8th grade whereas I had to buy alot of new shirts and sweaters due to my torso growing. I also recently bought some pants made for people 158cm to 170cm and while I'm closer to 170 cm, the pants don't fit well at all.

i noticed how short my legs are compared to my torso the other day when I was sitting on the couch with perfect posture and my legs weren't touching the ground.
like what the actual fuck? why aren't my legs growing?

Last edited:
I'm 17 and 170cm, don't get your hopes up. It is what it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I'm 17 and 170cm, don't get your hopes up. It is what it is.
yeah, I'm beginning to accept it but the fact that I'm the same height as my mom is insane.

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
fuck, I'm shorter than you with a tall dad.
ropefuel.
Weird that my family fed me nothing but shit food like ricecakes and prune juice for a while and I still grew bigger than them. My growth plates are still open but I'm not going to take those wild drugs people on here say to take. Especially because MK677 will worsen my already bad anxiety.

What did your family feed you?

• Woah
you should get your growth plates and gh / igf levels checked

• +1
Weird that my family fed me nothing but shit food like ricecakes and prune juice for a while and I still grew bigger than them. My growth plates are still open but I'm not going to take those wild drugs people on here say to take. Especially because MK677 will worsen my already bad anxiety.

mk 677 is literally a sugar pill for me

• So Sad

well I've eaten normal food my entire life, especially recently but I've always been really skinny and had a small appetite which might have fucked me over abit?

You're saying it doesn't do shit?
yeah my dreams are a bit more vivid and my face/nose puts on a little bloat. I tasted the pills and they taste exactly like ppl describe but no real positives or negatives so far (3 weeks in). Not even more hunger which is the most common side effect

well I've eaten normal food my entire life, especially recently but I've always been really skinny and had a small appetite which might have fucked me over abit?
Same. I hardly eat 2 meals a day. Sometimes only 1 and I weight 125lbs

• +1
yeah my dreams are a bit more vivid and my face/nose puts on a little bloat. I tasted the pills and they taste exactly like ppl describe but no real positives or negatives so far (3 weeks in). Not even more hunger which is the most common side effect
what do they taste like?

I'm 7 inches shorter than my dad
Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• So Sad
quick backstory, I'm 16 (turning 17 soon), and a turbomanlet.
I'm 7 inches shorter than my dad and the same height as my mom which is weird.
I'm in 11th grade and I started puberty at like the end of 8th grade or something, at that point I was legit sub 4'11. I've noticed that my torso grew alot because my torso seems to look way longer than others at my height and I have a shit ton of stretch marks from growth, on my back. I also wear men size large sweaters however, my legs don't seem to have grown much since the beginning of puberty as I can still fit into pants that I bought in 8th grade whereas I had to buy alot of new shirts and sweaters due to my torso growing. I also recently bought some pants made for people 158cm to 170cm and while I'm closer to 170 cm, the pants don't fit well at all.

i noticed how short my legs are compared to my torso the other day when I was sitting on the couch with perfect posture and my legs weren't touching the ground.
like what the actual fuck? why aren't my legs growing?
Go to a doctor to examine your legs...
MT4CzRa.jpg

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back