Why Don't people actually attempt to ascend even though they have all the knowledge they need?

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
We have years of research on surgeries, attractiveness, with BOTB posts ranging to Lookism to now yet we still have people doing nothing. They complain about their looks but they believe surgery is the only way out. Why don't most people actually use the knowledge they learn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and currylightskin
because they are low effort +18 rotters, surgery is there only way tbh

1) Some are doomed beyond hope and just come here to LDAR and shitpost
2) Others don't want to do certain things cause scared or against their beliefs (much surgery is cope) :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
3) The remaining small handful are looksmaxxing I guess

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Because it's not as easy as "get surgery and ascend"

Some people don't have the base for it

• +1
Reactions: Raxflex, Deleted member, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Because of depression bro. It's very easy to go into perma rot mode. That is, waking up, not showering, not brushing teeth, ordering takeaway, fapping, watching tv and infinite loop.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Stopping@Nothing19 and Orbeck of Vinheim
Even if you get all these surgeries, you are not guaranteed an ascension. So that might also hold some people back. Imagine doing all the work to earn the money for surgery, you get the surgery, but you're still subhuman... That would be brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
We have years of research on surgeries, attractiveness, with BOTB posts ranging to Lookism to now yet we still have people doing nothing. They complain about their looks but they believe surgery is the only way out. Why don't most people actually use the knowledge they learn?
Many people looksmax but don't have the need to attentionwhore there looksmaxxing achievment on here.

Because of depression bro. It's very easy to go into perma rot mode. That is, waking up, not showering, not brushing teeth, ordering takeaway, fapping, watching tv and infinite loop.
Currently me rn

Even if you get all these surgeries, you are not guaranteed an ascension. So that might also hold some people back. Imagine doing all the work to earn the money for surgery, you get the surgery, but you're still subhuman... That would be brutal
Also, one of my concerns but the most you can do is educate yourself to the best of your ability, go to the top surgeons, and hope for the best.

Dedsrs I need Lefort 3, a ton of chin advancement, rhinoplasty, hairline lowering, mouth widening, jaw and zygo widening, lip reduction, eyebrow lowering/thickening, clavicle lengthening, softmaxxing and LL to become normie. Unrealistic, isn't it? Brutal

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
I know it's hard to get out of that rut, but take things one step at a time.
Yup. Im not even worried about it just trying to piss chill this summer before I started looksmaxxing at college where my annoying ass :bluepill::bluepill: parents won't bother me. Already got some decent money saved up from my job :ogre:

The holy triad of the typical .org user- high inhib, laziness, broke

• +1
Reactions: jewishmaxxer
Depression/trauma from sexless, Dateless, touchless outcast victim of looks bully & ostracism years. Then the subsequent Avolitian (a terrible condition)

I am looksmaxxing again at age 43 but it's baby steps.

Looksmaxxing from 27 to age 30 (stop-start) didn't yield any positive results. I went from too slim (5'10/71kg) to more well built (77kg). I went from invisible to only attracting the odd obese woman.

Dedsrs I need Lefort 3, a ton of chin advancement, rhinoplasty, hairline lowering, mouth widening, jaw and zygo widening, lip reduction, eyebrow lowering/thickening, clavicle lengthening, softmaxxing and LL to become normie. Unrealistic, isn't it? Brutal
I know this sounds crazy
But start softmaxxing and increasing your T
The rest will come with time and you’ll be motivated to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Growth Plate
Depression/trauma from sexless, Dateless, touchless outcast victim of looks bully & ostracism years. Then the subsequent Avolitian (a terrible condition)

I am looksmaxxing again at age 43 but it's baby steps.

Looksmaxxing from 27 to age 30 (stop-start) didn't yield any positive results. I went from too slim (5'10/71kg) to more well built (77kg). I went from invisible to only attracting the odd obese woman.
+

Id argue that learning bible/mgtow/blackpill/redpill/female nature/worldevents/hypergamy/feminism etc. IS already an ascension by itself. Its hard to go back to who you were if you actually learned this shit (Not talking ab your average shitposter here). Its almost a law here in knowledge to know that- the more you know, the worst you see. If you really had knowledge ab what's going on your last desire would be tying to be that textbook social junkie. That shit is cringe.

And since a lot of things here is revolved around that type of jester, i can see why a lot of people just abstain. Only real form of ascension people should be worried about is their mind and their unique talents. None of that social shit matters as much.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
I have very few women in my social circle, and none of them are single. Also, when I do come across random women who show interest, I just impulsively remain stoic and don't approach them, despite really wanting a gf.

they like to talk about looksmaxxing more than they like doing it

Too much money is needed to hardmax rather than softmaxing which does very, very little to nothing for some people/their base. Softmaxxing is for "pretty boys" who already have the appeal, whereas hardmaxxing is for guys who don't have it/need to "dig deeper." (& it's $$$$$)

So it's no surprise that many guys here lack the money, the resources, etc. when hardmaxxing is sometimes LAW and it's no easy bargain. Softmaxxing is for the decent looking normies to "enhance" along with niches, NT, etc. but for the ogres only the blade can be their savior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 19478
money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
💰

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I know this sounds crazy
But start softmaxxing and increasing your T
The rest will come with time and you’ll be motivated to looksmax
agreed, good hormones is lifefuel and it's why nofap works

Money. I know what I need but I need money so that’s what I’m spending my time on

• +1
Inhibition from surgery’s

Education maxing
Money maxing
Both take a lot of time

• +1