Reactions: silencio, bloomercel and raleqtambrobret

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, LancasteR and wsada

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and wsada
STOP BULLYING ME
I'm not bullying you, I am simply saying you're so cute!
Every time you enter a thread, that song starts playing & everything becomes happy and light-hearted!!

• Love it
Reactions: wsada and Eriot Lodger
When I see a person insult another he gets offended and they start fighting
When I do the same they just start laughing at me or ignore me I don't get it
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, body type, facial attractiveness, race, occupation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and KpopmaxxingGuy
you dont have good enough bones to intimidate

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Dicklet3incher, Gonthar and 1 other person
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, body type, facial attractiveness, race, occupation, etc.
Boy is probably short or ugly. Or both.
It’s probably well known to his group that he doesn’t slay like everyone else does. That’s why they don’t take him seriously, they see him as an inferior male.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar and wsada
Boy is probably short or ugly. Or both.
It’s probably well known to his group that he doesn’t slay like everyone else does. That’s why they don’t take him seriously, they see him as an inferior male.
No I'm attractive I think it's because of non NT and light triad face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wsada
No I'm attractive I think it's because of non NT and light triad face
What about your height and frame, it's hard to be taken seriously if you're short, skinny, small-framed, etc.

• +1
Reactions: wsada

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, BlackpillRemedy and wsada
What about your height and frame, it's hard to be taken seriously if you're short, skinny, small-framed, etc.
I think it's all bc of personality that's why :bluepill: is real!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It could be a matter of physical characteristics but it could also depend on how you're carrying and presenting yourself. I haven't seen a photo of you but your avi certainly doesn't do you any favor in that respect.

What do you wear? I feel like you wear shorts, soccer t shirts, sandals, that sorta thing.

• +1
It could be a matter of physical characteristics but it could also depend on how you're carrying and presenting yourself. I haven't seen a photo of you but your avi certainly doesn't do you any favor in that respect.

What do you wear? I feel like you wear shorts, soccer t shirts, sandals, that sorta thing.
Does having a high trust face affect it?
I used to wear nonsense like that and jeans I used to get called CJ I didn't care about fashion
Now I changed my clothing and hair and everything yet I still somehow don't look NT

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Does having a high trust face affect it?
I used to wear nonsense like that and jeans I used to get called CJ I didn't care about fashion
Now I changed my clothing and hair and everything yet I still somehow don't look NT
Yeah I suppose high trust could be a factor. Your aura is pretty easygoing though to say the least. Maybe they think you're just goofing around if you say something and maybe you are? If there's no true Ill will behind a statement then it might as well be a comedy roast. Guys crack jokes at each other's expense all the time.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and wsada
Yeah I suppose high trust could be a factor. Your aura is pretty easygoing though to say the least. Maybe they think you're just goofing around if you say something and maybe you are? If there's no true Ill will behind a statement then it might as well be a comedy roast. Guys crack jokes at each other's expense all the time.
What aura do you think I have?

• +1
read laws of power

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and wsada
Yeah it's probably just that I think I'm way too unserious thx a lot bhai

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It’s one thing to joke around with each other. It’s another thing when they blatantly target and disrespect one person. You’re always the guy that there’s not enough room on the sidewalk for. The guy they don’t wait for when you’re tying your shoelaces.

• +1
It’s one thing to joke around with each other. It’s another thing when they blatantly target and disrespect one person. You’re always the guy that there’s not enough room on the sidewalk for. The guy they don’t wait for when you’re tying your shoelaces.
Exactly :feelsrope: