Why don't sexual degenerates ever get properly convicted?

N

Nothinginparticular

Silver
I've noticed that jurors have no problem giving 30 year sentences to guys for getting into barfights, yet they seem to never give any real punishment to actual degenerates who do disgusting twisted perverted shit. Example:

"A New Orleans man accused of faking a disability to trick women into babysitting him and changing his diapers has been sentenced to five years of probation, according to court records. Rutledge Deas IV pleaded guilty Monday to four counts of human trafficking, possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia..."

"...Ad Hoc Criminal District Court Judge Hunter Harris ordered Deas to maintain employment, undergo internet addiction counseling, stay off social media and complete 400 hours of community service..."

So not only was this shit-faced dumbfuck was found guilty of HUMAN TRAFFICKING and possessing illegal drugs, but he literally doesn't even get ANY prison time for it. No, he gets fucking counseling and sympathy instead. People literally go to jail for decades for things as simple as DUIs and petty theft, yet this piece of shit who is 10x worse gets counseling and community service. Fucking bullshit.

As if community service that will change his retarded state of being? I've seen this happen with other cases too, it's like judges have some sort of special sympathy for autistic degenerates. He should be locked up for at least 20 years, but of course that will never happen since these babyfaced degenerates always get off easy.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 8461
OP IS A TRANNY

"A New Orleans man accused of faking a disability to trick women into babysitting him and changing his diapers has been sentenced to five years of probation, according to court records. Rutledge Deas IV pleaded guilty Monday to four counts of human trafficking, possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia..."
I don't get it, what exactly did he do wrong - he asked some women to change his diaper, it's not like he forced them at gunpoint or anything like that. Possession of meth is also a very minor thing...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
I don't get it, what exactly did he do wrong - he asked some women to change his diaper, it's not like he forced them at gunpoint or anything like that. Possession of meth is also a very minor thing...
You're completely and utterly retarded if you don't see how that's illegal. Is technical human trafficking okay with you as well?

Also the main point is that there are other people who do similar crimes or less (minor drug possession etc), but are convicted more severely, yet this human garbage basically gets off scot-free.

Last edited:
You're completely and utterly idiotic if you don't see how that's illegal. Is technical human trafficking okay with you as well?

Also the main point is that there are other people who do similar crimes or less (minor drug possession etc), but are convicted more severely, yet this human garbage basically gets off scot-free.
why are you having such a fit over this guy? hes a genetic dead end with a fetish that he will NEVER get to fulfil even if he managed to get a gf so he cheated his subhuman genetics by larping as a severe retard, it's high IQ as fuck. props off to this guy tbhngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 6723 and 7 others
Imagine being a soycuck like OP that is too affraid to do drugs, so he wants other ppl imprisoned for it :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, EasternRightWinger15, Kekee and 5 others
You're completely and utterly idiotic if you don't see how that's illegal. Is technical human trafficking okay with you as well?
Human trafficking, WTF????
That's when you kidnap someone, take them somewhere else and force them to do slave work, prostitution, etc...

why are you having such a fit over this guy? hes a genetic dead end with a fetish that he will NEVER get to fulfil even if he managed to get a gf
Because I unironically think all degenerates are undeserving of life and should be brutally tortured and then gassed into oblivion.

Human trafficking, WTF????
That's when you kidnap someone, take them somewhere else and force them to do slave work, prostitution, etc...
Fucking retard, the article literally says that apart of what he was technically convicted for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, WontStopNorwooding, Kekee and 2 others
Keep crying for 200 IQ slayer

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, Kekee, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
Imagine being a soycuck like OP that is too affraid to do drugs, so he wants other ppl imprisoned for it :lul::lul:
Imagine being so utterly braindead that you defend an actual diaper-wearing faggot because he does meth. Kill yourself.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 275
Because I unironically think all degenerates are undeserving of life and should be brutally tortured and then gassed into oblivion.
Why? Because you simply don't like what they do? Lol, the world doesn't and never will work like this, are you 14?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Why? Because you simply don't like what they do? Lol, the world doesn't and never will work like this, are you 14?
Hey, maybe if you keep simping for this retard so desperately, you'll get to change his diaper too! :feelsahh:

ITT: Retarded losers defending a literal diaper wearing degenerate

All of you should be publicly stabbed to death lmao.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4614
Greycel moment:

Backfire topic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4614
Not everyone here is a crybabie like you
So then why are you getting so triggered over me insulting a diaper shitting dumbass? Does it hit too close to home perhaps?

You are worse, because you are a literal diaper wearing degenerate, but in denial about it.
"N-no y-y-you!!"

Fucking retard you have the comebacks of a 3rd grader with down syndrome. :lul::lul:

I am not triggered you are obviously are
So then why are you still whiteknighting for a perverted faggot? Are you butthurt because I insulted people with babyfaces and you happen to have one?

Cry harder for me you subhuman freak of nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Leaked footage of average commenter in this thread:
It was already in my folder dont worry:chad:

Imagine being a literal faggot lol. Makes sense though. You were just defending your own worthless kind. :soy::soy:

• Love it
OP, what are you trying to do? You know the people here don't give a shit about sex crimes towards women. You'd be better off posting that here instead:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4614

Attachments

• 1633591107267.png
    1633591107267.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1633591114425.png
    1633591114425.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Love it
OP, what are you trying to do? You know the people here don't give a shit about sex crimes towards women. You'd be better off posting that here instead:
I was just giving an example of a degenerate, and wasn't really focused on the gender of the victims. ppl here are unironically acting like redditors by whiteknighting for a faggot twink though.

There is an actual tranny in this thread btw, maybe go advise "him."

Trannies are the sexual equivalent to Afro-Americans in the US, they are the lumpenproletarian gendarme that enforces state ideology through violence and terror, and for that they are given leniency (though to Afro-Americans' credit, I wouldn't say that this is their fault seeing as your media calls any of them who tries to think differently a Bitch-Made Uncle Tom)

I was just giving an example of a degenerate, and wasn't really focused on the gender of the victims. ppl here are unironically acting like redditors by whiteknighting for a faggot twink though.

There is an actual tranny in this thread btw, maybe go advise "him."
Out of all suffering and injustice in the world, you posted a silly ass example of a guy who pretended to be disabled to get his diapers changed by girls on a website that's 80% incel. What were you hoping for? An incel change.org justice campaign against this guy?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Nothinginparticular and Deleted member 4614
Out of all suffering and injustice in the world, you posted a silly ass example of a guy who pretended to be disabled to get his diapers changed by girls on a website that's 80% incel. What were you hoping for? An incel change.org justice campaign against this guy?
What's wrong? Feeling personally attacked, you worthless retard?

Yeah I posted this example "oUT oF aLL tHE iNJusticE in tHE woRLD", just like how upper middle-class idiots here bitch about their jaws not being big enough when there are kids dying from illnesses and abuse.

The amount of hypocrisy you exhibit is stunning. Honestly just slit your wrists.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
What's wrong? Feeling personally attacked, you worthless retard?

Yeah I posted this example "oUT oF aLL tHE iNJusticE in tHE woRLD", just like how upper middle-class idiots here bitch about their jaws not being big enough when there are kids dying from illnesses and abuse. You absolute brainlet.

The amount of hypocrisy you exhibit is stunning. Honestly just slit your wrists.
yeah on looksmax.org niggas really be talking about their looks. such hypocrites. btw my family's in the highest tax bracket not upper middle class

• Woah
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
yeah on looksmax.org niggas really be talking about their looks. such hypocrites. btw my family's in the highest tax bracket not upper middle class
That why you get triggered when someone posts an offtopic post in offtopic? Also jfl that you think anyone cares about your subhuman family.:lul:

That why you get triggered when someone posts an offtopic post in offtopic? Also jfl that you think anyone cares about your subhuman family.:lul:
look at you bro. i'm on 3mg of xan and 150mg of thc rn. If i were any chiller i'd literally be dead. but look at you. Trying to fight the whole forum calling errbody triggered when you cortisol is so high rn you've probably shortened your lifespan. you gotta breathe man. none of this really matters

look at you bro. i'm on 3mg of xan and 150mg of thc rn. If i were any chiller i'd literally be dead. but look at you. Trying to fight the whole forum calling errbody triggered when you cortisol is so high rn you've probably shortened your lifespan. you gotta breathe man. none of this really matters
"Shortened lifespan" says the literal drug addict. lmao I posted a thread about some loser and a bunch of seething faggots and diaper trannies swoop in to defend him while foaming at the mouth. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

You're supposedly on a high, yet I still command this much of your attention? jfl maybe you need more drugs.

Knowing that I have wasted your time literally makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Keep crying for the shitted diapers of this 300 IQ low inhib mentally ill gigachad.
He is getting his ass wiped by stacy while you rot in an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
Keep crying for the shitted diapers of this 300 IQ low inhib mentally ill gigachad.
He is getting his ass wiped by stacy while you rot in an incel forum
Getting his ass wiped while posing as disabled was the only way an average woman would ever willingly touch him. If that is your life's aspiration then you should just rope now tbh.

"Shortened lifespan" says the literal drug addict. lmao I posted a thread about some loser and a bunch of seething faggots and diaper trannies swoop in to defend him while foaming at the mouth. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

You're supposedly on a high, yet I still command this much of your attention? jfl maybe you need more drugs. Hopefully you overdose.

Knowing that I have wasted your time literally makes me laugh.
I used to write stuff like this too. I still do sometimes on reddit. Like word for word. Helps get the angst out.

Nobody's defending him. They're just laughing at you for choosing this weird story to be outraged at.