why don’t we have gay men do ratings?

R

Ronnie

Master
women can’t be trusted. It makes sense though to let only gay men be able to rate. So many straight users do such an awful job at rates

cause we dont wanna fuck men, nigga

We have
Ask @JustMewbrah @volcelfatcel @Preston to rate

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel, Emerson and 3 others
this isn't common knowledge but gay men and straight women actually have vastly different tastes, so not even gay dude ratings would be accurate.

the ONLY accurate rating is how many girls want to fuck you, but even that can be skewed if you have money and run into gold diggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13994, hennypapi and 1 other person
this isn't common knowledge but gay men and straight women actually have vastly different tastes, so not even gay dude ratings would be accurate.

the ONLY accurate rating is how many girls want to fuck you, but even that can be skewed if you have money and run into gold diggers.
gay men either like extreme muscle mass buff dudes or extremely twinkish dudes. girls don't want either extreme

• +1
Reactions: datoneguymlg, Xangsane and loksr
gay men either like extreme muscle mass buff dudes or extremely twinkish dudes. girls don't want either extreme
well gl is gl and if you're gling enough you can be either of those extremes (well maybe not ALL the way, you probably couldn't be like 5'1" 80 pounds or some shit even with chico's face), but on average yeah

I’m aware that gay men might have their own taste but it certainly has to be better than having straights dudes give out rates. Many people here don’t know how to rate for shit.

What women say and even what they do can’t be trusted. That’s why I think gay men might be the most appropriate for the job.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
well gl is gl and if you're gling enough you can be either of those extremes (well maybe not ALL the way, you probably couldn't be like 5'1" 80 pounds or some shit even with chico's face), but on average yeah
good point. If gay men approve then should the ladies.

because gay men have different tastes than women

I’m aware that gay men might have their own taste but it certainly has to be better than having straights dudes give out rates. Many people here don’t know how to rate for shit.

What women say and even what they do can’t be trusted. That’s why I think gay men might be the most appropriate for the job.
ratings here, if they're done properly, are based on what we know scientifically makes someone gl and so far it's very accurate. WIth that being said if some guy who doesn't know shit is just going "idk you don't look good to me" or "idk you look pretty good to me" then obviously that's nothing. But again, the most accurate rating is your experience with women.

good point. If gay men approve then should the ladies.
that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying if your face is good enough you can have whatever body type or style choice you want to have. Where a guy can be a normie level face extreme 5'1" 80 pound twink and be attractive to gay men, he wouldn't be attractive to straight women.

Well I would think gay guys can't get away with the looks hypergamy females do even with other gay guys. I think your most realistic ratings will come from straight men aware of the black pill that aren't just messing with the person.

ratings here, if they're done properly, are based on what we know scientifically makes someone gl and so far it's very accurate. WIth that being said if some guy who doesn't know shit is just going "idk you don't look good to me" or "idk you look pretty good to me" then obviously that's nothing. But again, the most accurate rating is your experience with women.

that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying if your face is good enough you can have whatever body type or style choice you want to have. Where a guy can be a normie level face extreme 5'1" 80 pound twink and be attractive to gay men, he wouldn't be attractive to straight women.
I can’t trust the science. I’ve seen videos of the ideal women. They look like shit to me. I saw another thread in which a guy posted supermodels and they all looked “meh” to me. Tall and skinny when men rather have a short Latina with big tits and ass.

I’ve placed in doubts the whole jawline and hunter eyes attractive traits thing. Could it no be possible that only men are the ones that notice it?

Straight men are horrible at figuring out what women want. I went to the gym and never had a women take notice or compliment my traps. I drove a nice car and most women were unaware of how expensive and fast it was. Even tried out the whole “macho” guy thing and that didn’t work either. What has worked for me is being feminine and having a female mindset perhaps. Worthy of an entire thread on what I did.

Point is the advice I have received from straight men is just as bad if not worse than advice I have gotten from women.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
women can’t be trusted. It makes sense though to let only gay men be able to rate. So many straight users do such an awful job at rates
Gay men are too busy getting pounded in the ass to bother with sites like this. You'd have to pay them if you wanted em to rate dudes on here. Otherwise you could probably get a free rating from a fag in person.

Gay men are too busy getting pounded in the ass to bother with sites like this. You'd have to pay them if you wanted em to rate dudes on here. Otherwise you could probably get a free rating from a fag in person.
Yeah, u would know

I can’t trust the science. I’ve seen videos of the ideal women. They look like shit to me. I saw another thread in which a guy posted supermodels and they all looked “meh” to me. Tall and skinny when men rather have a short Latina with big tits and ass.
not that science, you're thinking of bluepilled science
I'm talking about the guys here who base this shit on guys who are actually popular with women, aka guys who get music videos made about them on youtube. It's really not too difficult to figure out what girls like to be honest, you can generally tell just from looking, RARELY will there be a guy who does very well with women who you look at and think "he doesn't look good to me"
I’ve placed in doubts the whole jawline and hunter eyes attractive traits thing. Could it no be possible that only men are the ones that notice it?
Hunter eyes are a meme, they're good looking obviously but you don't NEED them to be attractive to girls or anything. You just don't want massive bug eyes, but even then there's certain girls who like big feminine eyes (like the girls who like Jared Leto) Jawlines though? if you think JAWLINES aren't the #1 absolute obsessed over feature by girls you are delusional bro. Chins as well, you cannot be attractive if you have a leafy (the youtuber) chin (maybe there's some outlier guy out there with an amazing eye area, I'm sure there is, but as a general rule.) My guess is you're imagining a big blocky minecraft jaw in your head, only a few retards on here are talking about something like that, a sharp jawline is massively important. Really there's only 3 things to being attractive: defined jawline, good eye area (hunter eyes not a necessity), good hair, if you have even one of those three it's going to be hard for you to not be at least decent looking.
Straight men are horrible at figuring out what women want. I went to the gym and never had a women take notice or compliment my traps. I drove a nice car and most women were unaware of how expensive and fast it was. Even tried out the whole “macho” guy thing and that didn’t work either. What has worked for me is being feminine and having a female mindset perhaps. Worthy of an entire thread on what I did.
You're talking about redpillers, nobody here is going to tell you to become an ogre (non-retarded people only), nobody here is going to tell you to moneymaxx, nobody here is going to tell you to "hold frame" or any of that nonsense.

No offense but it really sounds like you got rated by somebody here, didn't like it, and now you're coping hard about it