Why don't white guys just freaking slay in peru?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
average white guys with light features get stalked in peru for crying out loud.my british friend speaks fluent spanish and women catcall him and approach him all the time there.

it's well known peruvian women desire any white man because the telenovelas and media and elite all show only whites lol

Peruvian women are not that attractive,but as a white guy you'll be pulling the hot ones easily.plus,in iquitos and the jungle areas they have the more amazonian type like my great grandmother,and they tend to be much hotter and more curvaceous and exotic than highland indigenas.

get your passport and stop being miserable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, fuxkdakikez, HitAndRun and 2 others
nobody goes to peru man, its a shithole

in fact im shocked fat white people even seamaxx in that mosquito jungle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, HitAndRun, ChileanMaxxer and 2 others
nobody goes to peru man, its a shithole

in fact im shocked fat white people even seamaxx in that mosquito jungle
Yeah,crime is a issue there but it's affordable and you'll be swimming in pussy as a white dude.

id rather spend that money on whores without travveling half the world
Yeah,crime is a issue there but it's affordable and you'll be swimming in pussy as a white dude.

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
Because peruvians are disgusting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, HitAndRun and ChileanMaxxer
id rather spend that money on whores without travveling half the world
You can't get love or validation from a whore.You'll get the hot ones,and you'll feel what it's like to be a a list celebrity.

even to do it once so you don't have regrets when you're older,I mean beats being incel in the west?

Because peruvians are disgusting
white guys get the hottest ones.plus amazon indigenas are much hotter and exotic than highland indigenas.same halo.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
You can't get love or validation from a whore.You'll get the hot ones,and you'll feel what it's like to be a a list celebrity.

even to do it once so you don't have regrets when you're older,I mean beats being incel in the west?
ive never seen this disney idea of love in real life, woman fuck you out of lust or betabuxx, thats all, stop watching disney movies

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
ive never seen this disney idea of love in real life, woman fuck you out of lust or betabuxx, thats all, stop watching disney movies
then validation lmao

also fucking whores is not a option for americancels.

yeah had a manlet british friend who got a top tier gf there. he found her on tinder, flight to see her

apparently he got his name tatted on her ass

and his phone got stolen by peruvian bad boyz

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
then validation lmao

also fucking whores is not a option for americancels.
for validation subscribe to onlyfans chatter, ask to be validated, lmao

doyou guys even listen to yourselves ?

yeah had a manlet british friend who got a top tier gf there. he found her on tinder, flight to see her

apparently he got his name tatted on her ass

and his phone got stolen by peruvian bad boyz
exactely,it's what SEA or china was 30 years ago.
for validation subscribe to onlyfans chatter, ask to be validated, lmao

doyou guys even listen to yourselves ?
da fuq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
white guys get the hottest ones.plus amazon indigenas are much hotter and exotic than highland indigenas.same halo.
Average peruvian

Attachments

• descarga.jpeg
    descarga.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
no,I matched with a hot one and I'm not even white.there are hot ones.

it's either this or get no women at all.
Thats up to you they are still hyoergamous holes

Cause most incels are poor and lazy

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and yandex99
cuz they're ugly

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL and Low IQ and ethnic and poor but ultra Nt that`s why girls start getting wasted at parties at 11 then they get pregnant
If u are white u can be mtn htn Chadlite Chad GigaChad but if u are non NT and shy and not statusmaxxed not even the goblinas ltbs will bother with u

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back