Why dont women give me ios??

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
I can slay on tinder and online but women barley give me ios in public? Could it be that they are intimidated? Or simply just dont care and are too focused on their everyday life that they dont give me ios , it’s usually a quick glance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I can slay on tinder and online but women barley give me ios in public? Could it be that they are intimidated? Or simply just dont care and are too focused on their everyday life that they dont give me ios , it’s usually a quick glance

these women you slay on tinder what do they look like ? also location

Becuase you’re ugly as dog shit

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
how the hell are we supposed to know?

how the hell are we supposed to know?
who cares anyway , im about to delete this thread , im asking a bunch of incels who probably dont even go outside

cuz your normie

cuz your softer than a babys bottom lil nigga

Because you let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good.

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
who cares anyway , im about to delete this thread , im asking a bunch of incels who probably dont even go outside

1) you can't delete threads
2) you come here asking why don't women give you iois but have the nerve to call others incels ?

Stop it get some help

Slaying >>> IOIs