Why don’t you chads just move to Canada ?

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I mean girls here are giga liberal so they throw their pussy at everyone bcz sleeping around = female empowerment :soy::soy::soy:
@wollet2 can confirm even 5’7 chubby pajeets with dandruff slay here :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I see non Canadian chads slaying ugly ass bitches and complaining they can’t get good looking girls

if your goal is to slay good looking thots just move to canada. (They all have 200+ body count tho)
Tagging chads: @OOGABOOGA @Amnesia @gamma @Syobevoli @lutte

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, WeiWei, Deleted member 15556 and 16 others
Liberal women dont throw their pussy on everyone because they know their worth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, WeiWei, aBetterMii and 8 others
Canadian girls only want normies and subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii, Beetlejuice and 4 others
I wan't to but I don't have any money :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 7580
More non Canadian chads: @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @BearBoy @Thompsonz @BIGDICCJIM

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, BearBoy and 1 other person
Canada seems to much of a paradise. It's too hard to believe it's true. That it's real instead of a larp.

maybe I need to spoof my location there somehow to see it myself tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Canada seems to much of a paradise. It's too hard to believe it's true. That it's real instead of a larp.

Spoofing would show you’re not there but I won’t call it a paradise … where is dopamine and validation if you know even pajeets and eugenes are slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
It’s way too cold in Canada :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 9670, sytyl and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, sytyl, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
I mean girls here are giga liberal so they throw their pussy at everyone bcz sleeping around = female empowerment :soy::soy::soy:
@wollet2 can confirm even 5’7 chubby pajeets with dandruff slay here :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I see non Canadian chads slaying ugly ass bitches and complaining they can’t get good looking girls

if your goal is to slay good looking thots just move to canada. (They all have 200+ body count tho)
Tagging chads: @OOGABOOGA @Amnesia @gamma @Syobevoli @lutte
This is really hard to believe how can a 5'7 manlet who is chubby slay

Everyone should try to limit their exposure to that satanic shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, aBetterMii, fogdart and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Spoofing would show you’re not there but I won’t call it a paradise … where is dopamine and validation if you know even pajeets and eugenes are slaying
dopamine comes from high tier beckies sucking my dick. I wouldn't think about pajeets and eugenes at all.

What do you reckon rates of inceldom are in Canada in %. Say 21-25yo men that get little to no positive interactions with women (beyond family).

I would say in western europe it's about 40%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7580
He is larping but if he is telling the truth canada is a pardise on earth
That's how they lure you in there... Trust me- you have no idea

dopamine comes from high tier beckies sucking my dick. I wouldn't think about pajeets and eugenes at all.

What do you reckon rates of inceldom are in Canada in %. Say 21-25yo men that get little to no positive interactions with women (beyond family).

I would say in western europe it's about 40%.
Pretty low
Ive seen subhumans and feel bad for them but then find out they have gfs :hnghn:

Not sure about % but I guys in stem don’t get laid often lol even if they’re decent looking … so just don’t be a nerd theory

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
guys in stem don’t get laid often lol even if they’re decent looking … so just don’t be a nerd theory
then its over for me. I would be incel in canada too since I study physics :lul:

The paradise is a lie

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I wouldn't think about pajeets and eugenes at all.
You’d feel like a chad after smashing a good looking girl but then you’d find out she slept with half of the guys you know + many other dudes you’d realize you’re nothing special or a chad :kys:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, fogdart, Looks234 and 1 other person
then its over for me. I would be incel in canada too since I study physics :lul:

The paradise is a lie
Brutal
But stemcels are weird af.. might not be a problem if you’re not weird

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
would I slay there?

You’d feel like a chad after smashing a good looking girl but then you’d find out she slept with half of the guys you know + many other dudes you’d realize you’re nothing special or a chad :kys:
my first girlfriend told me I should feel really special that she chose to have sex with me, because 'her legs have limited access'.

Meanwhile she had 7 laycount at 19yo.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Edgar, fogdart and 2 others
You’d feel like a chad after smashing a good looking girl but then you’d find out she slept with half of the guys you know + many other dudes
Brutal :bluepill: when you mog her slays
Hypergamous black girls or death :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, fogdart, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • JFL
This is bullshit. Yeah women there are more liberal but on tinder experiments Toronto has always proven to be one of the hardest locations. Liberal woman = throwing herself at chad only. Incels are better off moving to some rural republican U.S. town and marrying the first redneck girl that has never come across a chad in her life due to the small-pool of dating options.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, fogdart, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
my first girlfriend told me I should feel really special that she chose to have sex with me, because 'her legs have limited access'.

Meanwhile she had 7 laycount at 19yo.:lul:
Pretty low compared to Canadians tbh

• Woah
This is bullshit. Yeah women there are more liberal but on tinder experiments Toronto has always proven to be one of the hardest locations. Liberal woman = throwing herself at chad only. Incels are better off moving to some rural republican town in America and marrying the first redneck girl that has never come across a chad in her life.
Aban slayed in Toronto

Morning Monday GIF

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 7580
can you help me immigrate?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7580

The paradise is a lie
Thanks for your contribution to science tho :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy

he copes hard, I get way more matches and reception in european countries on tinder than I do in canada besides montreal
but in your case it's true, you look like a typical hockey playing chad here which is very in demand

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7580
Write a heartfelt letter to trudoo he might let you in for free
what kind of letter? some sobstory or some shit? should I larp as a lgbtq muslim?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BearBoy and WontStopNorwooding
he copes hard, I get way more matches and reception in european countries on tinder than I do in canada besides montreal
but in your case it's true, you look like a typical hockey playing chad here which is very in demand
Cope
Canadian colleges are fuck fest and Vancouver is easy too

idk about Toronto tho tbh but it can’t be that different

Canadian colleges are fuck fest and Vancouver is easy too
yeah
but on dating apps there's less receptive/open to convo girls

like in canada and the US many girls on tinder are there for validation or igmaxxing whereas in europe/latam they are there to meet people (more often)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, datboijj and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink i can post you my results I did in france recently cuz of @Deleted member 3043
our parents should have refugeemaxxed to rich europe instead of immigrating to winter shithole capitalist canada :feelsbadman:

• JFL
yeah
but on dating apps there's less receptive/open to convo girls

like in canada and the US many girls on tinder are there for validation or igmaxxing whereas in europe/latam they are there to meet people (more often)
Well I guess many college girls prefer meeting at parties or bars etc

I didn’t use apps when I was in college

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@Biggdink i can post you my results I did in france recently cuz of @Deleted member 3043
our parents should have refugeemaxxed to rich europe instead of immigrating to winter shithole capitalist canada :feelsbadman:
Post results.. but also French girls are hot so you’d get better results there

I love skinny brunettes :love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
why u tag me?

why u tag me?
Wasn’t it you who said 5’7 pajeet coworker with dandruff slayed ?
I get all the no avi greycels mixed up

• +1
I'm already seriously considering immigrating there, don't tempt me more :feelsohh:

how much of a failo is it being 5ft8 and having an Arab name/slight accent?

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, lutte and Deleted member 7580