Why don’t you chads just move to Canada ?

I'm already seriously considering immigrating there, don't tempt me more :feelsohh:

how much of a failo is it being 5ft8 and having an Arab name/slight accent?
5’8 is kinda short tbh but still some girls might be into it

didn’t you spoof your location to Toronto ? How did you do ?

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
I'm already seriously considering immigrating there, don't tempt me more :feelsohh:

Canadian girls don't like indians :hnghn:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sytyl, koalendo and 1 other person
5’8 is kinda short tbh but still some girls might be into it

didn’t you spoof your location to Toronto ? How did you do ?
I did alright but it doesn't matter because they still don't know I'm 5ft8 and have an accent

Failo?
This is literally what make Canadian jbs wet :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Wasn’t it you who said 5’7 pajeet coworker with dandruff slayed ?
I get all the no avi greycels mixed up
It was me. I hacked a chubby pajeets tinder by stealing a verification code from him. Ended up on his tinder and saw his 100 matches (many slim blondes with sexy yoga poses). I spam asked out every girl and atleast 6 said yes. He had a few dates on there but he didn’t close hard enough in his text game. If he was more direct in asking girls out he’d slay.

He also had the advantage of using tinder for the first time ever meaning his ELO was at newb boot god mode

• Woah
It was me. I hacked a chubby pajeets tinder by stealing a verification code from him. Ended up on his tinder and saw his 100 matches (many slim blondes with sexy yoga poses). I spam asked out every girl and atleast 6 said yes. He had a few dates on there but he didn’t close hard enough in his text game. If he was more direct in asking girls out he’d slay.

He also had the advantage of using tinder for the first time ever meaning his ELO was at newb boot god mode
@sytyl @OOGABOOGA @lutte @Syobevoli @lutte @gamma @AlexAP muh Canadian hoes don’t have subhuman fetish :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and gamma
@sytyl @OOGABOOGA @lutte @Syobevoli @lutte @gamma @AlexAP muh Canadian hoes don’t have subhuman fetish :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
source: trust me bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7580
No, I'm filipino i'm afraid I'll get swarmed by stacies and unwanted pregnancies :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Canada limits immigration of single adult males.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
All Canadian users confirm my theories
@Sal can confirm too
@sytyl says you’re wrong but agrees with you for shits and giggles

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7580
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@sytyl says you’re wrong but agrees with you for shits and giggles
Cope
His crush is dating some ugly ass skinny fat chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
I thought you might’ve been good looking and not Indian looking at all but you’re just another canadapill :feelsbadman:
I’m moving to America soon for job hopefully it’s different there than Canada. Body count pill was too brutal for me

Me rn
20220111 010100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and Deleted member 7580
Cope
His crush is dating some ugly ass skinny fat chink
to this day I still don't know if it's a gay best friend or not
either way I have a gf and moved on that was years ago

• +1
I need to inject melanin to pass as indian first,after that i might move

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, LooksDeficiency and Deleted member 7580
Unfortunately I only get subhuman girls nomatter what, even in Canada. I have a very unlucky face that prompts girls to say “I need to get to know you more before meeting”

I’d sell my soul to Satan to have any face that isn’t mine. Even Jsanzas. I’m not ugly my face is just lacks something that makes girls want to meet off the apps

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7580
its all about inche

adilboxxer thugmaxxed paki did good in torotn tinder
but ratchet hoes

• Woah
I mean girls here are giga liberal so they throw their pussy at everyone bcz sleeping around = female empowerment :soy::soy::soy:
@wollet2 can confirm even 5’7 chubby pajeets with dandruff slay here :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I see non Canadian chads slaying ugly ass bitches and complaining they can’t get good looking girls

if your goal is to slay good looking thots just move to canada. (They all have 200+ body count tho)
Tagging chads: @OOGABOOGA @Amnesia @gamma @Syobevoli @lutte
Dude. I realized I don't want any of these fucks on this site coming to Canada. We don't want to turn out like America. Lets just keep how good Canada is to ourselves. The more that come here the worse it is for the average person. We got the perfect balance rn

• +1
Canada is almost worse than US