Why don’t you guys just find a girl who doesn’t care about looks?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Serious question instead of getting extreme facial reconstruction surgeries with the goal of chasing dumb tinder sluts why not just try to find a girl who likes you for your personality and not your looks?

Sure a lot of women do care mostly about looks but there are also a lot of women who really don’t.

Of course meeting a good girl like this requires going outside and doing something like volunteering or going to church you won’t find them on tinder or drunk in a nightclub so it might be too much work for this forum.

I recommend cold approaching low class girls at Walmart or McDonalds. They often have low self esteem and will want to date you as long as you show genuine interest in them. And that’s the most important part. Just be nice and sweet and genuine, a lot of girls really like that. Unless you have 8/10+ looks you have to have other stuff to offer a girl. It’s a lot easier just to be nice and caring and trustworthy than get $80,000 USD lefort 3 surgery.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, helpmegod, TeenAscender and 6 others
what-wtf.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Toth's thot, stamaster21 and 9 others
“Girl that likes you for your personality”:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, aBetterMii, Deleted member 18244 and 7 others
>Girl

>doesn’t care about looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, RecessedChinCel, aBetterMii and 3 others
we-haha.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ethniframementalcel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Nigga really tried to get us to leave the basement :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, aBetterMii, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Nah, I prefer to get the Chad treatment once I get my surgery etc. I'm no good at nice.

Since when were you bluepilled? Such girls don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
This isn't reddit, nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 17829
Yeah and while you’re on that, find a girl that isn’t a complete lying manipulative self serving slut ;) should be pretty easy

Bluepilled and also probably trolling

Although admittedly you don’t have to be a PSL 6 chad just to get a girl attracted to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 20327 and Ethniframementalcel
99% sure this is a troll post

People like You are fucking up the dating market, because You reanforce Low tier beckies and land whales hoppes and the normies guys aren't getting much.
Serious question instead of getting extreme facial reconstruction surgeries with the goal of chasing dumb tinder sluts why not just try to find a girl who likes you for your personality and not your looks?

Sure a lot of women do care mostly about looks but there are also a lot of women who really don’t.

Of course meeting a good girl like this requires going outside and doing something like volunteering or going to church you won’t find them on tinder or drunk in a nightclub so it might be too much work for this forum.

I recommend cold approaching low class girls at Walmart or McDonalds. They often have low self esteem and will want to date you as long as you show genuine interest in them. And that’s the most important part. Just be nice and sweet and genuine, a lot of girls really like that. Unless you have 8/10+ looks you have to have other stuff to offer a girl. It’s a lot easier just to be nice and caring and trustworthy than get $80,000 USD lefort 3 surgery.