why dont you kill yourself?

LowInhibNoSMV

LowInhibNoSMV

PUAHate
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
2,422
Reputation
4,072
why?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist, j1gga and Mansur
You will just get reincarnated
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Because I wont be able to have sex with gio scotti
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz and LowInhibNoSMV
Cuz I’m 6’4 mtn
 
What did I do bro :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
If I ever decided to kill myself I’m doing something vicious first idc:lul:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InhumaneLTN, lebanesedude and LowInhibNoSMV
because its not an escape, its not sudden relaxation, you just simply stop existing

Each phase of pain is tolerable, the immense thrill eventually stops, but comes back

Id rather experience all of the small details in this world instead of vanishing off the face of the earth

We will all die soon regardless, shit doesnt last forever

So with that in mind why not just getting the most out of this world
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and pexy
look at life
there’s more after death

could be good to explore

but im content with thugging out the human condition for a few more decades

there’s no rush to move on
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
because its not an escape, its not sudden relaxation, you just simply stop existing

Each phase of pain is tolerable, the immense thrill eventually stops, but comes back

Id rather experience all of the small details in this world instead of vanishing off the face of the earth

We will all die soon regardless, shit doesnt last forever

So with that in mind why not just getting the most out of this world
this is true, but stopping to exist is escape.
we all die anyways, so why suffer even more instead of just dying now?
What do you think you will experience in your life that makes it worth not dying now?
There is nothing.
 
this is true, but stopping to exist is escape.
we all die anyways, so why suffer even more instead of just dying now?
What do you think you will experience in your life that makes it worth not dying now?
There is nothing.
who knows, I havent been around the world, havent gotten to see all of the beauty
maybe would make some friends eventually

you romanticize death, you can relax in this world too. Would rather experience something and get the chance to satisfy myself instead of not feeling anything

Nothing matters in the end, shouldnt be worrying about anything in this world. As mentioned before we are all gonna die soon eventually

I also dont believe in our existence being meaningless, so I believe in an afterlife
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and Absurdist
you romanticize death
i dont, death is just the end to all of this. not alot would change.
excluding my family, all of the people that are important to me wouldnt really feel anything if I died, neither would I.
so yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
There’s little use in it, really. There can be no more meaning in death than there is in life.
yeah so why not just choose death? its not like were gonna achieve something in life that makes it worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
yeah so why not just choose death? its not like were gonna achieve something in life that makes it worth it
Well that is your decision.

Well your will's decision.

We do what our will wills if that makes any sense.

Maybe your will has decided there is nothing else to strive for and death feels like the next step.

If so, then so be it.

But my will and consciousness does not allow me to commit suicide yet.

I still have alot to strive for even in the face of this meaningless existence.

The struggle itself is enough to fulfill me and keep me going.
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
59
Amuzant
Amuzant
ragingmanlet
Replies
13
Views
107
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
i_love_diet_water12
Replies
4
Views
28
gandylite.
gandylite.
incomplete
Replies
10
Views
75
pony
pony

Users who are viewing this thread

  • InhumaneLTN
  • nosoychad
  • real_rxz
  • nethermaster
  • Blondepawg'sDildo
  • Umaimdown
  • Littlepickel2
  • brojackson
  • LowInhibNoSMV
  • volcel110
  • LittlePoopypants
  • Franciυm
  • aegonz
Back
Top