WHY don't you muscle fraud with clothes?

Would you wear subtle shoulder pads?

• HELL YEAH (if it looks natural)

• HELL NO (even if it looks natural)

• I've got ideal shoulder to waist ratio already, thus padding not needed

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Diremeyer

Bronze
Broad shoulders are universally attractive for women, especially coupled with a narrow waist. So why don't you add some padding on your delts?

CLAIM: It looks fake
TRUTH: Nope

WanderingBurro said:
They literally look like you stuffed pooltoy floaties under your shirt :feelshaha:

It'll be so obvious they're fake when the rest of your body doesn't look as chiseled or swole (comment was made about another product)

This is true for shirts that are padded all over. But for shirts that only have SOME PADDING at the delts, it's not the case

RBMS02-black-5_1000x.jpg

CLAIM: Won't get broad enough shoulders
TRUTH: Yeah, and so what?!

They give less than half an inch of extra shoulder width, the rest you'll have to get at the gym.

CLAIM: The seams will show!
TRUTH: You're supposed to wear this UNDERNEATH a shirt.

Quote about another shirt than the one referenced in this post:
fruitgunpop said:
It'll most likely look lame and retarded. Just hit the gym boyo

The padded shirt is subtle because it's underneath a shirt. That said this is the "muscles all over version" of the padded shirt, so the shoulder padding only looks even subtler.

before-after_padded-8_1000x.jpg

Gandy said:
It will look out of place because your forearms and neck are not as veiny and lean as they should be for someone with visible biceps and chest insertions, since your body fat is too high. (quote about another product than the one mentioned ITT)

Your forearms aren't meant to show, you're meant to have a long shirt over all this, like in the picture above. You're supposed to wear this if you're already somewhat lean and muscular. Many who've lifted for years don't have 1.6 shoulder to waist ratio, calculate yours here.

In the other thread I wrote this padded shoulder shirt gets 4.0/5 stars on Amazon (NOT affiliate link), and that's wrong that score is the combined score for four different shirts, one shirts with a lot of padding (likely scoring worse), some with only compression and no padding, and the shirt above which has only shoulder padding. On the website of the producers the one with only padding on the shoulders gets 4.9/5 stars (likely artificially high score, I guess the company deletes bad reviews), which is a higher score than the three other said shirts get on their own website, and the three other shirts are in the merged 4.0/5 amazon score.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Because I already have decent shoulders and a good frame. So much so I get compliments fairly often. I don't feel the need to fraud my frame.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
what's your shoulder to waist ratio bro?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
wear better shirts.
IMG 20220904 123447

Perhaps for a statusmaxx halo but just do lat raises like everyone else

Perhaps for a statusmaxx halo but just do lat raises like everyone else
unless you're arborist or test yourself anavar give up, it's both gymcel and padding to reach 1.6 shoulder to waist ratio

wear better shirts you say, im curious, do you get the Ned Flanders Effect when wearing random clothes, say whatever sweater that's not yours
there aren't tailored.
IMG 20220805 171017

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
those look dope, you get the v taper to show

here's the Ned Flanders effect in full swing. Shirtless:

summer-rig-5.jpg

With not body hugging shirt:

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Short+Hairstyles+Spiked+coSmYZjAwiXl.jpg

It's hard to find clothes are are tight, but not too tight. IMO wool is good for showing off a physique but that's material for another thread.

Broad shoulders are universally attractive for women, especially coupled with a narrow waist. So why don't you add some padding on your delts?

CLAIM: It looks fake
TRUTH: Nope

This is true for shirts that are padded all over. But for shirts that only have SOME PADDING at the delts, it's not the case

RBMS02-black-5_1000x.jpg

CLAIM: Won't get broad enough shoulders
TRUTH: Yeah, and so what?!

They give less than half an inch of extra shoulder width, the rest you'll have to get at the gym.

CLAIM: The seams will show!
TRUTH: You're supposed to wear this UNDERNEATH a shirt.

Quote about another shirt than the one referenced in this post:

The padded shirt is subtle because it's underneath a shirt. That said this is the "muscles all over version" of the padded shirt, so the shoulder padding only looks even subtler.

before-after_padded-8_1000x.jpg

Your forearms aren't meant to show, you're meant to have a long shirt over all this, like in the picture above. You're supposed to wear this if you're already somewhat lean and muscular. Many who've lifted for years don't have 1.6 shoulder to waist ratio, calculate yours here.

In the other thread I wrote this padded shoulder shirt gets 4.0/5 stars on Amazon (NOT affiliate link), and that's wrong that score is the combined score for four different shirts, one shirts with a lot of padding (likely scoring worse), some with only compression and no padding, and the shirt above which has only shoulder padding. On the website of the producers the one with only padding on the shoulders gets 4.9/5 stars (likely artificially high score, I guess the company deletes bad reviews), which is a higher score than the three other said shirts get on their own website, and the three other shirts are in the merged 4.0/5 amazon score.
Or you can just spam lateral raises at the gym...

why would I want to pad?

How the fuck do you take this off in front of a foid.

Also I think it should be shoulder to hip ratio at golden ratio, not shoulder to waist. Even harder to achieve but imo more aesthetic. Waist should then be 0.85-0.9x hip.

Also I think it should be shoulder to hip ratio at golden ratio, not shoulder to waist. Even harder to achieve but imo more aesthetic. Waist should then be 0.85-0.9x hip.
studies show it's shoulder to waist at the narrowest that count, not shoulder to hip.

How the fuck do you take this off in front of a foid.

exactly like girls take off a wonderbra: after you've bought her drinks danced with her and you go ALL THAT FOR NOTHING

really it's only slight shoulder padding, so when the foid is drunk she wouldn't notice it at all. Off with the shirt, off with the padded t-shirt and your shoulders would look less than HALF AN INCH narrower

it's hard to reach 1.6 by natural weightlifting
It mostly depends on genetics tbh.

Some men won’t even reach it with roids because their waist is just too blocky natural while others already start with a decent shoulder waist ratio without having moved a weight ever

my s/w is 1.66, missing gr only by a hairbreadth :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

my s/w is 1.66, missing gr only by a hairbreadth :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
1.66 is badass
1.618 is gr
you can gain quite some on the waist or lose shoulders and still youd exceed it.
if your face suffers now due to being gaunt i'd recommend gaining fat. its so rare we get to show off a six pack anyhow and face trumps body

you aint got ideal shoulder to waist ratio but still you wouldn't use it, why?

@tiagomiguel @germanlooks @HerpDerpson @justbentbro @jfbjfb

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Bros! Try something if you're home. Try putting on your best sweater, look yourself in the mirror. Then put a sock on each delt, underneath the sweater. It's amazing how far just a little fabric goes.