Why engineer/scietist mogs any profession

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What do the likes of
Tesla, Da Vinci, Bezos and Musk have in common?

You probably couldn't figure it out but they are all engineers/scientists

Being an engineer who creates the next big thing will change your life and cement you into history books. Not only that if you have the business skills it will make you billions.
Screenshot 2
You dont even have to create anything JFL ik niggas who did chem engineering and went into the finance industry and got offered high paying jobs, companies value those with problem solving skills hence why people with engineering, maths and physics degrees have no problems in corporate industries and are sought after there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
Legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 13787, ALP and 1 other person
Only agree with Engineering and Medicine ( applied science)

Flat1000x1000075fu3

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 7098, Mewton and 1 other person
Not every one can be an engineer

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, hebbewem, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
What do the likes of

View attachment 1540343 View attachment 1540344View attachment 1540346View attachment 1540349

Being an engineer who creates the next big thing will change your life and cement you into history books. Not only that if you have the business skills it will make you billions.
View attachment 1540373
You dont even have to create anything JFL ik niggas who did chem engineering and went into the finance industry and got offered high paying jobs, companies value those with problem solving skills hence why people with engineering, maths and physics degrees have no problems in corporate industries and are sought after there
looks

women fuck men with looks and height

repeat after me

most of those men tend to be doctors and lawyers and tho but its their LOOKS that makes them fuck

and height

and dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane
looks

women fuck men with looks and height

repeat after me

most of those men tend to be doctors and lawyers and tho but its their LOOKS that makes them fuck

and height

and dick
i have a sociology professor that cheated on 2 of her husbands with lawyers and doctors

i have a sociology professor that cheated on 2 of her husbands with lawyers and doctors
so what was her husband profession

coping curries and retards here can't accept that most executives are actually above average gl or once in their life was gl. I checked out many executives(not only fortune 500 companies talking about mid sized - to smaller mid sized) and they were moggers. They literally have it all, stem degree or eco, looks, connections.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Being a actor, singer or athlete >>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
I would do anything to reincarnate as a chadriguez rapper or something ngl
I'd rather be a pop star because pop stars have the most status and JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I'd rather be a pop star because pop stars have the most status and JB appeal
Yeah and bc Im latino, I could easily get into the latin industry and get even more famous

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Frank Jack and volcelfatcel
at the heart of all knowledge is physics

everything else is made up bullshit ded srs
Arguably neuroscience is the most important because its the natural science most closely bordering social sciences ( money, status, attractiveness perception)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Extreme small minorty will become rich and its a boring job

my boss once said to me after I became a BLACKED sperg, about sorting myself out that 'people who look like you cant think like you, and people who can think like you dont look like you, so dont waste your potential '

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Where's medicine?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
*blackpilled not BLACKED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Being an Eng is a good indicator of IQ. But you still need good social skills to succeed like Musk and Bezos. Tesla was smart but he got mogged hard by Edison who had better social skills. Engineering is full of geeky, wageslaving cucks who get nowhere with their careers.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14166
my boss once said to me after I became a BLACKED sperg, about sorting myself out that 'people who look like you cant think like you, and people who can think like you dont look like you, so dont waste your potential '
So you’re Chad?

yeah thats another great thing about programming and computer science. Alongside high paying waging you also have the oppurtunity to invent new software and such that could get you big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Being a actor, singer or athlete >>>>>>
yeah but unless youre incredibly good thats down almost entirely to luck, so you could try to make it while doing it part time and pray you get noticed

• +1
What do the likes of

View attachment 1540343 View attachment 1540344View attachment 1540346View attachment 1540349

View attachment 1540373
im doing chem engineering bro :love::love::love: im starting next year

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 6128
Stem people are working doomers sometimes unfortunately. That is they're hopeless just like doomers but instead of sitting around or taking walks alone in the park they work extremely hard to only get $150k (NOT MUCH in grand scale of things, that is the time and happiness you sacrifice for it is priceless).